Viren Jeevika SS: Friend Wala Pathi Ch.24 pg187(refer to link on Pg195 - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago

hope u update next chapter sooner...waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waitingwaiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waitingwaiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting πŸ˜‰

LOL sorry but i love ur story and u update so late... dont forget to pm me. thank you πŸ˜ƒ

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

You know what this is such a nice new year gift. Nice new year start. Man why is she not confessing that she loves him. Viren know her so well. The update was amazing. Hats off. Viren is so naughty. Last part was outstanding. Thanks for the pm, for a brilliant update, and a long update. Please continue soon. I know Sabar ka phal meeta hota hain lekin itna sabar is not good :P

Wishing you a New Year
That brings luck and prosperity
 Fills your home with joy 

Edited by Virika11 - 11 years ago
Res
Unres,

Hey! Wishing you a veryy happy new year too! Glad you gave me or us such a wonderful gift!

Such a self obsessed update this was ,haha, droolling over it again and again!
Wonder when will you make them confess again,
Loved the part where viren just embraces her in his hug, that was the most emotional part!

Waiting for more n more! Please plate soon, your writing is πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for the pm

Oh god i loved this line like hell! 
Oh ya, im sexy nd handsome, even my clients cant stop gazing at me, then how can she resist it?,

Edited by little.angel56 - 11 years ago
OMG finallyyy  haha,, i love itt and finally Jeevika is in love with Viren.. please dont take too long to update cuz we cant wait sooo long. thanks a lot and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! ❀️
once again a super duper update 
now i cant wait for the next so dont worry i ll bug u soo much that u ll be giving a update i two days lol just joking but plzz update soon 
brilliant update😊
loved hw viren understood jeevika when she was crying!
love this line

Viren: ...Oh ya, im sexy nd handsome, even my clients cant stop gazing at me, then how can she resist it?

thanx for pm...continue soon
HAPPY N PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
Interesting and amazing update.

Happy new year.
OMG it was freaking awesome..!
totally loved it..!
stand there like a bodyguard and kill mosquitos for me was hilarious lol...:):)
thanx for the pm and for this lovely update..!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO..:):)
Loool jeeevika cmon on babe its time to tell ur feelings loool
x