Viren Jeevika SS: Friend Wala Pathi Ch.24 pg187(refer to link on Pg195 - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago

Iss point pe rokna zaroori ta kia?

Not fair :P

Thanks for updating and for along one

I really don't have words 

It was amazing

Beat wala part when Viren saved Jeevika from that slap

I had a smile (badi wali) in my face when I was reading it

Viren is so caring.

Loved it

And continue sooon  

Edited by Virika11 - 11 years ago
thnx for the pm
its damn awesome
loved t
waiting for more n more to read
hope u update soon
ahhh its getting more and more interesting, please update sooner annd thanks for PM :)
OMG...this SS is freaking awsome...even though m a virman fan but this SS made me a virika fan too...awsome awsome awsome is all dat i can say...plz do update fast..!!
fantastic loved it continue soon thanks for the pm

thank u for the pm

the update was tooo gud

and pls update sooonnn

love it😊

thats simple adorable
u stopped in the most unwanted place
you sould have conntinued 
am excited 
do update soo plz 
awesome and superb.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Okay so here i am. Like you said the  comments are flowing with jet speed so we demand an update.PLease.pretty please update your stories.I am loving the updates.I wasn't able to comment as my right hand was fractured and typing was hard but now i am back so get ready to endure my comments.Gosh man you are a brilliant writer.
I love the way viren will be supporting jeeevika infront of her hitler mom and the blouse scene was so romantic and the way he said "Wanna Hug" that was just to amazingly expressed.
And that Raj.urghhh, pain in the ass. I want him to get the hell out of their life.
I don't know why but i think jeevika will accept viren faster than we think because he is one in a milliion.
Awww. jeevika's trying to cook so that she can be an ideal wife.
I just don't like jeevika's mom, what on earth is her problem , can she mind her own business.Always tauting and ocking at my poor jeevs.But baby am i forgetting? Viren! Ahh, the superman of jeevika's life, who is deffo gonna save her from all kinds of scolding and taunts.
Well i thankyou for all the pms , though i was not commenting on the previous updates.Now i'll shoo away because i have to spam your other story with my comments.
And yess, i am waiting fot the update.
Hats off for the amazing story.πŸ‘
Please update chapter 9 faster..cant wait anymore