Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thank Q IPK forum ! for Being Special for me! <3 (Page 3)

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memories_im

Amazing post! Clap
Love this forum. Smile
Hope this forum remains the same always.. Will miss all the topics..all the discussions.. 
Love you all
thanks ! just What Was in my Heart i said !

this forum will always be remembered <3 ! cuz NO FORUM every reached 8000 pages in 1 n half yrs but we did <3

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Yes Im Shocked Tht we r the 1st Fan group ! that Actually BEGGED to End the Show !! cuz We all know and We all HAVE to Agree that if any of Sanaya r Barun r Not part of IPK ! will it be Same ? ! 
Answer is NO ! 
cuz We all Know ! IPKKND USP = Sarun as ARHI !! 

Yes Im sad that there r So many Crap shows going on ! n our Show is Ending :'( ! but happy that Our Sarun will be the ArHi till it Ends <3 !! 

now coming to the Forum !! this Forum Helped me Get 70,000 posts !! when I joined This Forum @ start ! I was only 10,000 posts !! n Now look !! this forum helped me get here ! 
i had ALOT crazy Time here ! met Many Crazy people here !! 

we stood with the good/Bad times ! yes some of us may never agreed but ! we still were n I will say ARE A FAMILY <3 !! 

There are many people i will always be thank ful for meeting <3 

1st my AT People <3 Arnav and Khushi AT <3 !! LOVE you all who helped us Finish 60 AT's <3 !! every1 part of it <3 

and thn comes the Creation Gallery <3 ! we know that Our gallery is The best <3 n Im sure it will never Close n We will keep it Running <3 tht Gallery was 1 Place where Minuuu n Khushi used to ask me ALWAYS NOT Spam ROFL ! minuuu even increased my WL Angry ROFL !! n Khushi u as a mod will always be Special to me <3 n Minuuu Love you for handling me ROFL

Sanoo/Anku/Reeno/Ragz/Shru/Ayesha/Mandy/saher/unz/Ashu and MANY More for making our Gallery rocking <3 

n thn comes the Main forum ! honestly these days i hardly post ! but yes a silent reader most of the time <3

Kiran/Rima Di/Harshu/DKS/Koookie/Nish/Aini/Vij/vel !! would never forget how we became friends ROFL bloody discovery ROFL ! but Glad I landed in Kiran's Post n Became Friends with u Guys <3 

but a Special Mention for 2 people Esp <3 Rima Di n Nish <3 ! Nish For always Bringing positivity for us n Rima Di for the fighting sprit n ur amazing posts <3 ! 

and now comes the Bunch of Crazies ROFL ! I never comment on their posts ! rofl ROFL
but special Mention to Bhatiya's ! yes they r Crazy ! but lets not forget they do make the forum Lively and Fun <3 Tiya/MentalExotica/SerielJunkie/Bangan/Euporia and Esp My Kameena SHAK-va ROFL ! who loves Masala ROFL n i love you dammit <3 

Fari Di <3 ! your posts <3 !! n zo di <3 Being Busy I couldnt Comment on ur VM's ! but People on my fb know I have always watched ur Vms n Spammed my profile <3

and Certain FF n OS Writers <3 !! 

inshort ! this forum ! yes did get ugly by the time BUT will always be Special to me ! n 1 forum that i know i will not quit and still post <3

we have to proud of us <3 that NO FORUM crossed 7000Pages ! n We did <3 ! we should be proud No forum Will any soon reach to us <3 ! we should be proud for being the ONLY forum that every day Crosses 100 pages Atleast <3

inshort Im a proud IPK Fan <3 Proud Arhi Fan <3 Proud SaRun Fan <3  n More over PROUD to be Part of this forum <3 ! 

Love you all <3 for the 1st time i have made such a post ! cuz yes i did Realize u people along with IPK r Very special to me <3

Edited * APOLOGIZE to Any1 I hurt <3 !! 

Dont make me cry...BAS
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
This is so emotional, so sad, yet true.
such an amazing show ending, i shall miss IPK forever!
ILOVEYOUMANALII! Hug
this show has made our friendship deeper! Blushing
arshi_rox Senior Member
arshi_rox
arshi_rox

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Good post Manal! (Yes, I'm commenting again and spamming, instead of editing my previous comment, 'cause it's high time I make as many posts as I can, as long as this wonderful journey of the show lasts...). And really, I will be forever thankful to this forum and its people, and they'll always be a part of who I am. I'll miss all these as much as the show, if and once it ends... And I am especially thankful to BhaTiya and their group of notorious trollsters ( I'm a part of them too! :D ), for I got to meet my kind of people there, and they always manage to make me smile, no matter what! :D
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I will miss this craziness.. LOL I will miss the intensity with which I used to wait for 8pm.. LOL Miss SaRun the most coz of the opinion that no jodi will ever come close to Barun-Sanaya.. And this forum.. We will hit 10000 pages soon, we will hit 8000 pages in another few hours... Im damn sure.. LOL Have some amazing memories with this forum and many new friends too.. No matter what anyone says about this forum.. I love it a lot.. Embarrassed
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Awesome post Manal Thumbs Up
I joined this forum few months back  and not a  very active member.But this forum is Best <3 & lucky to have some best siggy makers ,writers & members like Rima ,laddoo ,honeypriya ,redwine & etc (always loved reading their posts).here every single member is crazy about Ipk.Proud to be a  part of this forum &the most loyal fan group i have ever seen.

Edited by -Maha- - 09 November 2012 at 8:43am
-Sruthi- Goldie
-Sruthi-
-Sruthi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Awesome post Manal..Clap Ur post got me into tears..Cry This forum will always be  special.. Smile I was mostly a silent member.. but still got to know so many people, had so much of fun discussing d show.. Sad that this place became so messy now..Unhappy But still.. we r d best forum ever on IF n i'm sure no show will be able to beat our records anytime soon..Cool SaRun/ArHi r magical..Heart Show ends or doesn't end.. It doesn't matter.. As long as d forum is open, this will be part of my daily life..Smile I never expected that a day would come when we fans will beg to end d show.. But Its IPKKND..Star we r IPKKNDians..Star sabse hatke hain hum..Tongue Ajeeb hai hum..Wink 

Thank you everyone on the forum!! Thanks 4lions for giving us Arnav-Khushi..Heart

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon rocks!! SaRun n ArHi r d best..Thumbs Up

Edited by -Sruthi- - 09 November 2012 at 8:49am

Go to top