Thank Q IPK forum ! for Being Special for me! <3 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
nice post.
I need some more Kleenex tissues Asap
Too emotional
hey manal di...
 after a month i logged in to IF to just enjoy the fun(AT) in the forums but just had to decide to quit it or become more or less inactive...!!! 
we IPK forum people has always been proved unique and this uniqueness of begging our darling to end would never ever be forgotten...! 
 this post just bought tears in my eyes and all my old moments spent in AT were cherished...! I would certainly miss all the fun i enjoyed once in this forum just a month or 2 ago...😭
Originally posted by apoorvaarnav

the show is not ending chill! barun will be back ! :D
Aapke muh me ghee shakkar
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Hey Mano🤗 yaar already i am emotional and you made me more LOL but i just have say we ARE unique!! we begged to end a show.. we will be remembered ha ha!! very sad very very! but even i would like to say that i love this forum[>:D< i may not agree with everyone..we had different opinions..we fought.. we laughed..we got guttery..we smile..we cried.. it was fabulous <3 😳

i just have to say it i am really sorry if knowingly or unknowingly hurt anyone.. then i am sorry 😳
but i love everyone.. it was fun..the show was more fun because of this forum..we had divided many time but i am glad at last at this ending we are together!! 😊

gonna miss you all🤗
tashu Meri Jaaan <3 We r Unique ! but we should be happy ! we won ! what we fought for we r getting !! better thn Seeing khushi with Some1 else !! 

yes We havent Agreed with all ! but whn it came to Unity ! we Fought against the bashers Together <3 !! 

this show is not just special but this forum Very much is <3

Something happen only 1 time in life and IPKKND/IPKKND FORUM/ARHI/SARUN/THIS FORUM PEOPLE are this 1 thing..
Ps:-I M sorry if I hurted u knownly/unknownly..plz forgive me
Originally posted by memories_im

Amazing post! 👏
Love this forum. 😊
Hope this forum remains the same always.. Will miss all the topics..all the discussions.. 
Love you all
thanks ! just What Was in my Heart i said !

this forum will always be remembered <3 ! cuz NO FORUM every reached 8000 pages in 1 n half yrs but we did <3
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Yes Im Shocked Tht we r the 1st Fan group ! that Actually BEGGED to End the Show !! cuz We all know and We all HAVE to Agree that if any of Sanaya r Barun r Not part of IPK ! will it be Same ? ! 
Answer is NO ! 
cuz We all Know ! IPKKND USP = Sarun as ARHI !! 

Yes Im sad that there r So many Crap shows going on ! n our Show is Ending :'( ! but happy that Our Sarun will be the ArHi till it Ends <3 !! 

now coming to the Forum !! this Forum Helped me Get 70,000 posts !! when I joined This Forum @ start ! I was only 10,000 posts !! n Now look !! this forum helped me get here ! 
i had ALOT crazy Time here ! met Many Crazy people here !! 

we stood with the good/Bad times ! yes some of us may never agreed but ! we still were n I will say ARE A FAMILY <3 !! 

There are many people i will always be thank ful for meeting <3 

1st my AT People <3 Arnav and Khushi AT <3 !! LOVE you all who helped us Finish 60 AT's <3 !! every1 part of it <3 

and thn comes the Creation Gallery <3 ! we know that Our gallery is The best <3 n Im sure it will never Close n We will keep it Running <3 tht Gallery was 1 Place where Minuuu n Khushi used to ask me ALWAYS NOT Spam 🤣 ! minuuu even increased my WL 😡 🤣 !! n Khushi u as a mod will always be Special to me <3 n Minuuu Love you for handling me 🤣 ! 

Sanoo/Anku/Reeno/Ragz/Shru/Ayesha/Mandy/saher/unz/Ashu and MANY More for making our Gallery rocking <3 

n thn comes the Main forum ! honestly these days i hardly post ! but yes a silent reader most of the time <3

Kiran/Rima Di/Harshu/DKS/Koookie/Nish/Aini/Vij/vel !! would never forget how we became friends 🤣 bloody discovery 🤣 ! but Glad I landed in Kiran's Post n Became Friends with u Guys <3 

but a Special Mention for 2 people Esp <3 Rima Di n Nish <3 ! Nish For always Bringing positivity for us n Rima Di for the fighting sprit n ur amazing posts <3 ! 

and now comes the Bunch of Crazies 🤣 ! I never comment on their posts ! rofl 🤣 ! 
but special Mention to Bhatiya's ! yes they r Crazy ! but lets not forget they do make the forum Lively and Fun <3 Tiya/MentalExotica/SerielJunkie/Bangan/Euporia and Esp My Kameena SHAK-va 🤣 ! who loves Masala 🤣 n i love you dammit <3 

Fari Di <3 ! your posts <3 !! n zo di <3 Being Busy I couldnt Comment on ur VM's ! but People on my fb know I have always watched ur Vms n Spammed my profile <3

and Certain FF n OS Writers <3 !! 

inshort ! this forum ! yes did get ugly by the time BUT will always be Special to me ! n 1 forum that i know i will not quit and still post <3

we have to proud of us <3 that NO FORUM crossed 7000Pages ! n We did <3 ! we should be proud No forum Will any soon reach to us <3 ! we should be proud for being the ONLY forum that every day Crosses 100 pages Atleast <3

inshort Im a proud IPK Fan <3 Proud Arhi Fan <3 Proud SaRun Fan <3  n More over PROUD to be Part of this forum <3 ! 

Love you all <3 for the 1st time i have made such a post ! cuz yes i did Realize u people along with IPK r Very special to me <3

Edited * APOLOGIZE to Any1 I hurt <3 !! 

Dont make me cry...BAS
This is so emotional, so sad, yet true.
such an amazing show ending, i shall miss IPK forever!
ILOVEYOUMANALII! 🤗
this show has made our friendship deeper! ☺️
Good post Manal! (Yes, I'm commenting again and spamming, instead of editing my previous comment, 'cause it's high time I make as many posts as I can, as long as this wonderful journey of the show lasts...). And really, I will be forever thankful to this forum and its people, and they'll always be a part of who I am. I'll miss all these as much as the show, if and once it ends... And I am especially thankful to BhaTiya and their group of notorious trollsters ( I'm a part of them too! :D ), for I got to meet my kind of people there, and they always manage to make me smile, no matter what! :D