Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

SRGMP 2012 ! popular?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
This year SRGMP till now has taken a conscious decision to  rope in some good singers and give us music sans drama, till now.

Somehow, i get a feeling the show is not as popular as the prev few editions.

Are we missing the usual recycled songs of the previous editions?

Are we missing  some loud, obnoxious drama from the judges?

The level of interest on this forum seems a indicator of that?ConfusedLOL

any ideas?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRGMP 2012 ! popular?" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I think maybe the show is restoring some of it's prestige once again. After so many seasons, this season is completely different. GS must have realized that majority of viewers are fed up with his dramatic add-in, so he gave this platform the much needed 360 degree change! It might be a big risk on his part, but I think it will be fine. I am also curious though to see how this season compares (in terms of popularity) to previous seasons.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturi

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I think GS has left the SRGMP platform long back, when he parted and launched SVOI. I am not sure if he is back with SRGMP

But I agree with the TM that because of better quality of music and sanity on the show, it is not so popular so far. I think in general the popularity of musical reality shows has gone down a lot (way too many !!), and this one in particular seems less popular, unfortunately!

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
IMHO  I believe that the true music lovers are enjoying the show this season .
However the junta  that is sounding off those stupid meters probably wants more of that dhakchik dhakchik music   and  the nautanki that comes with the reality shows .

So far except for Madhuri Dey's husband's support  quote being brought up every weekend , we have not seen much drama .  If Himesh was the judge , the show would have probably been more popular with the dialogue-hungry junta .

Edited by gaayika - 09 November 2012 at 12:57pm

gckasturi

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

I think GS has left the SRGMP platform long back, when he parted and launched SVOI. I am not sure if he is back with SRGMP

But I agree with the TM that because of better quality of music and sanity on the show, it is not so popular so far. I think in general the popularity of musical reality shows has gone down a lot (way too many !!), and this one in particular seems less popular, unfortunately!

yup ! The popularity of music shows has definitely gone down and i think the reasons were intense kachra drama, recycling of songs  and selection of  average songs.

But, i don't know why this edition is not getting popular since they are bringing about a decent change. may be it will take time.Confused

gckasturi

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaayika

IMHO  I believe that the true music lovers are enjoying the show this season .
However the junta  that is sounding off those stupid meters probably wants more of that dhakchik dhakchik music   and  the nautanki that comes with the reality shows .

So far except for Madhuri Dey's husband's support  quote being brought up every weekend , we have not seen much drama .  If Himesh was the judge , the show would have probably been more popular with the dialogue-hungry junta .

Absolutely !Smile

Agree with the rest  tooSmile

gaayika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.