Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP ADDA - 9TH NOVEMBER 2012 (Page 74)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

got to leave a bit  early today, have a prosperous and safe diwaliBig smile everyone.
Bye , see u later!

Thank u !
And wish you n ur family a very happy and safe Diwali too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajananurao.66

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by Chaituv

Hi Anu and anyone aroundHug
How r u gals doing?
Missed u allEmbarrassed

Chaitu where were u buddy Big smile

Hi HarshuBig smile
Was on holidays , came back only last week , not much MF as i'm not in favour of that ady n kid track.
But now after this news , want to talk to u all ..Patha nahi Hamara show ka Kya hoga.Confused
How have u been ?

I am gud, chaitu wohi hoga so manjoor, bs, ph nd sp hoga
For what i can see bs out, new guy in,arhi love story ka sataynash :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Good Morninggg Hug

anurao.66

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Big smile

[ts pitfalls star and PH are realizing that as the gains were sweet the pains to are equally troublesome...LOL</font><font size="3">...</font>[/I][/B]</font>

Koel they sud also read how hate that treasure, neways besides the point so your take is it still fluid or status quo that bs is going on leave /quit hmm[/QUOTE]<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333"> harshu I am still waiting for level 3 of the dramaLOL..till now I don't have a satisfactory answer as to whether IPK is going to proceed from here and if yes how.. everyone is strangely hazy about it.</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333">I am waiting for post UK dinner when it would not be necessary to lie low rather come out with a strong direction to proceed. And I don't buy the dubious logic that they have to keep the show running till feb because they have takensponsorshipmoney... BS did not decide to quit yesterday that they were caught unaware...this is just a sham to show we were caught unaware and are trying to work on things.. to keep us happy till their big event goes through...Tongue</font>
[/QUOTE]
Agree koel, yes stage three will come out only after UK,saw the teaser, even that is get reaction,to be honest no one is fool here,what ever has happened it is mutual benefical to all of them,all this fandom baruns eye he looked sad,i found his body langauge preety relaxed[/QUOTE] yes harshu  everyone is a winner in the game .. if things are conducive 3 parties will come together again.. baap na bhaiya sabse bada rupaiyah..Embarrassed all have kept the window open for future opportunities...

Harshu ,Chaitu, Sowme warm wishes on chotti diwali..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajananurao.66Chaituv

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Good MorningggHug

Good morning ritij Hug

anurao.66

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Big smile

[ts pitfalls star and PH are realizing that as the gains were sweet the pains to are equally troublesome...LOL</font><font size="3">...</font>[/I][/B]</font>

Koel they sud also read how hate that treasure, neways besides the point so your take is it still fluid or status quo that bs is going on leave /quit hmm
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333"> harshu I am still waiting for level 3 of the dramaLOL..till now I don't have a satisfactory answer as to whether IPK is going to proceed from here and if yes how.. everyone is strangely hazy about it.</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333">I am waiting for post UK dinner when it would not be necessary to lie low rather come out with a strong direction to proceed. And I don't buy the dubious logic that they have to keep the show running till feb because they have takensponsorshipmoney... BS did not decide to quit yesterday that they were caught unaware...this is just a sham to show we were caught unaware and are trying to work on things.. to keep us happy till their big event goes through...Tongue</font>
[/QUOTE]
Agree koel, yes stage three will come out only after UK,saw the teaser, even that is get reaction,to be honest no one is fool here,what ever has happened it is mutual benefical to all of them,all this fandom baruns eye he looked sad,i found his body langauge preety relaxed[/QUOTE] <font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333">yes harshu everyone is a winner in the game .. if things are conducive 3 parties will come together again..baap na bhaiya sabse bada rupaiyah..Embarrassedall have kept the window open for futureopportunities...</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333">
</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333">Harshu ,Chaitu, Sowme warm wishes on chotti diwali..Big smile</font>
[/QUOTE]
Happy chotti diwali to you as well koel nd chaitu nd ritij nd all my buddies here
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Good Morninggg Hug
 hello Rit.. wish u a happy diwali and belated dhanterasHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajananurao.66RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX