cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Hi Anu and anyone around Hug
How r u gals doing?
Missed u allEmbarrassed

Chaitu u changed color??PartyPartyParty, congrates, where were u ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajananurao.66Chaituv

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar

Originally posted by samanthana

I saw in MF from other sources, like Kushboo, Noreen, Blaming on PH. I am not talking about BS now. So whatever the issue had would know to solve within them selves, then why the actors are leaving every month in IPK.. See in the month of Nov. 3 people. Why. this kolaveri. ... Firlst let them appoint one good PR.. They are destroying the old baby, whic has given in the past, Giving in the present , Will be given in Future (Remeberance -- Accha serial like IPK)... as a name , fame , money everythngn.. Spending everything loyally in new baby. At least Cant they end with the high good note and start a new serila with the same Channel... So the relation ship would be good with Both Team as well as Channel..

<font color="#006699" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I am not sure what all these two management teams are doing, however they are creating too much kichidi with their actions. If you look at the news for Scott Forstall, he was a VP for Apple and he was fired, and if one just looks at how it was handled, it'll amaze you as to how high profile situations are handled. Star Plus is the number one GEC channel, why aren't they coping with these sorts of situations?</font>

Kannan, very simple. Business tachitics, This is the only PH gave cchannel to name and fame, revenue generation number #1.. They mght want to continue with them. So it for easy for PH as well for Channel. They would get name , if they end up in messing with third person. Every one are included ya. One got name , one got Populaity(both are bada packetwa) and the lost one got damage(it bite back ). (chota packetwa) I dont want to mention the name.

<font color="#006699" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Very true! Publicity will def benefit all. Just how it all will, we'll have to wait and see what the final verdict is</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333"><font size="3">Kanan absolutely true what u said of apple but u know for SP which is used to deal with non chalance at errant actors, producers, viewers ire at the domestic front...this deluge of viewers rage thanks to technology is overwhelming...they made Gul and BS come together with diwali sweetness filled IPK nostalgia... and a pic of Barun with another heroine to drum in where his heart lies and that different jodis made can be made...WinkI bet they did not have to do so much leg work during kekta and gopivahu episode... international fame has its pitfalls star and PH are realizing that as the gains were sweet the pains to are equally troublesome...LOL</font><font size="3">...</font></font>

Koel they sud also read how hate that treasure, neways besides the point so your take is it still fluid or status quo that bs is going on leave /quit hmm
harshu I am still waiting for level 3 of the dramaLOL..till now  I don't have a satisfactory answer as to whether IPK is going to proceed from here and if  yes how.. everyone is strangely hazy about it.
I am waiting for post UK dinner when it would not be necessary to lie low rather come out with a strong direction to proceed. And I don't buy the dubious logic that they have to keep the show running till feb because they have taken sponsorship money... BS did not decide to quit yesterday that they were caught unaware...this is just a sham to show we were caught unaware and are trying to work on things..  to keep us happy till their big event goes through...Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amimusanurao.66

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hi Anu and anyone aroundHug
How r u gals doing?
Missed u allEmbarrassed

Chaitu where were u buddy Big smile
Hi Harshu Big smile
Was on holidays , came back only last week , not much MF as i'm not in favour of that ady n kid track.
But now after this news , want to talk to u all ..Patha nahi Hamara show ka Kya hoga.Confused
How have u been ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
got to leave a bit  early today, have a prosperous and safe diwaliBig smile everyone.

anurao.66Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Hi Anu and anyone around Hug
How r u gals doing?
Missed u allEmbarrassed

Chaitu u changed color??PartyPartyParty, congrates, where were u ?

Hi Tweets Big smile
Thank u .

Hkrajansunshine99

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

[ts pitfalls star and PH are realizing that as the gains were sweet the pains to are equally troublesome...LOL</font><font size="3">...</font>[/I][/B]</font>[/QUOTE]
Koel they sud also read how hate that treasure, neways besides the point so your take is it still fluid or status quo that bs is going on leave /quit hmm[/QUOTE]<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333"> harshu I am still waiting for level 3 of the dramaLOL..till now I don't have a satisfactory answer as to whether IPK is going to proceed from here and if yes how.. everyone is strangely hazy about it.</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333">I am waiting for post UK dinner when it would not be necessary to lie low rather come out with a strong direction to proceed. And I don't buy the dubious logic that they have to keep the show running till feb because they have takensponsorshipmoney... BS did not decide to quit yesterday that they were caught unaware...this is just a sham to show we were caught unaware and are trying to work on things.. to keep us happy till their big event goes through...Tongue</font>
[/QUOTE]
Agree koel, yes stage three will come out only after UK,saw the teaser, even that is get reaction,to be honest no one is fool here,what ever has happened it is mutual benefical to all of them,all this fandom baruns eye he looked sad,i found his body langauge preety relaxed

Chaituvsunshine99

Go to top