Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP ADDA - 9TH NOVEMBER 2012 (Page 66)

ruchikacdc Goldie
ruchikacdc
ruchikacdc

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 1420

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by ruchikacdc

just to ease out some tension, when in SP declaring their intentions???

Hi Ruchi,

Chodo ya, Tension ,  otherwise our BP  would go high..  Till then DrooolllLOL

drooling i am doing parellely.  but what about when he leaves.  then drooling over old episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Trin and all had to go to bank will come later jana math  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGtrintringsamanthana

JalebiG Goldie
JalebiG
JalebiG

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 1296

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Ola Hug 
Just peping in for a quick hello Smile

hola! wishing you a very happy diwali and prosperous new year!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66trintring

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 7562

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar


  That ph is like that form the beginning utilizing barusn popularity among ipk phankas . Angry


I remember seeing so many posts saying they wouldn't watch his movie, i bet they will after seeing this picture, i have to say well played by themClap..and i agree sharmi! When they were releasing the name of the actors, they kept teasing the audience to get attention 

Kannan,

It is well played by all..  Sufferers are Fans.   One more team is getting popular coz of this issue.  MAMR.  -  Publicity
f
So true judes, all publicity is good publicity nah?Wacko But theres a fine line and these people are treading extremely close.  It is one thing to upset viewers, but its another ball park when people are just outraged for not being listened to. The frustration is so high, that people will walk away from these management groups.  And like Meenu said, if there is no show we want to watch, whats the purpose of a business in shows?  

I also said this in another post, am posting here too: I'm appalled by this kichidi. I would love to collect all the clippings, posts and recordings for a case study of psychology, business, ethics, marketing, you name it. The management team (SP and 4L) have proven they are unworthy of our time.

I'll take you through what a company that actually wants to keep goodwill with their customers. Apple. This company had faced a lot during the iPhone 4 release regarding dropped calls (more than the map app). You know what happened? First they stood by their product, however when the CUSTOMERS all were complaining in vast volumes, they decided to give a free case to everyone that bought the iPhone within a certain time frame. I agree there may have been other reasons to have gone through this, but at the end of the day they chose to maintain a goodwill with their customers and found a solution. 

SP and 4L you both can learn a lot from a company like apple. They understand if customers don't have a good experience with one aspect of their products, there is NO goodwill.
[/QUOTE]

I saw in MF from other sources, like Kushboo, Noreen,  Blaming on PH.     I am not talking about BS now.   So whatever the issue had would know to solve within them selves, then why the actors are leaving every month in IPK..  See in the month of Nov.  3 people.  Why.  this kolaveri. ...  Firlst let them appoint one good PR..  They are destroying the old baby, whic has given in the past, Giving in the present , Will be given in Future (Remeberance --  Accha serial like IPK)...  as a name , fame , money  everythngn..  Spending everything loyally in new baby.   At least Cant they end with the high good note and start a  new serila with the same Channel...  So  the relation ship would be good with Both Team as well as Channel..     

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGanurao.66

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 7562

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Ola Hug 
Just peping in for a quick hello Smile


Hi Trin,

HAppy DeewaliBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 7562

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchikacdc

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by ruchikacdc

just to ease out some tension, when in SP declaring their intentions???

Hi Ruchi,

Chodo ya, Tension ,  otherwise our BP  would go high..  Till then DrooolllLOL

drooling i am doing parellely.  but what about when he leaves.  then drooling over old episodes.

Youtube mathaji hai na,  NEw movie hai na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadianabilShegarf71

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 7391

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Trin, Judy, Kanan, Shammi, Rucchi and all those present I have to get lunch ready. See you all later.

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGruchikacdcclarissajohn

JalebiG Goldie
JalebiG
JalebiG

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 1296

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar


  That ph is like that form the beginning utilizing barusn popularity among ipk phankas . Angry


I remember seeing so many posts saying they wouldn't watch his movie, i bet they will after seeing this picture, i have to say well played by themClap..and i agree sharmi! When they were releasing the name of the actors, they kept teasing the audience to get attention 

Kannan,

It is well played by all..  Sufferers are Fans.   One more team is getting popular coz of this issue.  MAMR.  -  Publicity
f
So true judes, all publicity is good publicity nah?Wacko But theres a fine line and these people are treading extremely close.  It is one thing to upset viewers, but its another ball park when people are just outraged for not being listened to. The frustration is so high, that people will walk away from these management groups.  And like Meenu said, if there is no show we want to watch, whats the purpose of a business in shows?  

I also said this in another post, am posting here too: I'm appalled by this kichidi. I would love to collect all the clippings, posts and recordings for a case study of psychology, business, ethics, marketing, you name it. The management team (SP and 4L) have proven they are unworthy of our time.

I'll take you through what a company that actually wants to keep goodwill with their customers. Apple. This company had faced a lot during the iPhone 4 release regarding dropped calls (more than the map app). You know what happened? First they stood by their product, however when the CUSTOMERS all were complaining in vast volumes, they decided to give a free case to everyone that bought the iPhone within a certain time frame. I agree there may have been other reasons to have gone through this, but at the end of the day they chose to maintain a goodwill with their customers and found a solution. 

SP and 4L you both can learn a lot from a company like apple. They understand if customers don't have a good experience with one aspect of their products, there is NO goodwill.
[/QUOTE



Kannan,

Absolutely brilliant and I loved it. Now I hope these fans are not lured by their tit bits as if we are that desperate. It wont take very long for us to turn our back. We will not be the losers but they will as they will be losing the Goodwill of their fans.

Anu

Exactly Anu!  I applause a company like Apple because they know their marketing and PR so well that they have been able to establish a craze for their products despite xyz issues.  This is where every business should aspire to be or exceed.  
With not announcing a clear cut statement, but instead testing the waters with various announcements, they are dragging their names through the mud.  And there are people that will hold this against them, which is definitely bad for business.  Im positive they expected a clean sweep just like in the case of Gia Manek from Saathiya, but that didn't happen...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajansamanthanaanurao.66

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1208   Views: 36258

-RD- 1208 36258 25 December 2011 at 1:00pm by luv_arhi
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda #17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1198   Views: 29758

-RD- 1198 29758 26 October 2011 at 8:28am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1183   Views: 27999

-RD- 1183 27999 18 October 2011 at 9:13am by .YixingsManal.
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1201   Views: 25795

-RD- 1201 25795 15 October 2011 at 4:23am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1200   Views: 30399

-RD- 1200 30399 05 October 2011 at 6:26am by SK1991

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index