Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP ADDA - 9TH NOVEMBER 2012 (Page 56)

Crazygd4 IF-Dazzler
Crazygd4
Crazygd4

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shegarf71

THOUGHT ID SHARE WHAT I WROTE THIRTY TIMES OVER TO SP...

To whom so ever it may concern or not...

Dear Sir/Madam ,Star Plus,4 Lions,

In regards to the ongoing issues with professionalism with your handling of An Epic T.V.show called IPKKND..which you all took on the responsibility of airing,it seems to your viewers,i.e,me and others who take this time to bother writing to you...you are willing to shut down your channel .

I will come out and say what I truly feel whether it causes an impression to you or not..becoz that's what caring viewers do.

This game of poker that is being played between you and the production house is your bussiness..but in the process of this circus,you have hurt the people bring meaning to t.v...the viewers!!Should we stop viewing...it will have no meaning to the word...SHOW!!Show whom ??

I don't know whether your artists and actors are being pushed up against a wall forcibly and having to continue this show despite their refusal...but if it is an enforced extension...the unhappiness certainly shows!
I want know if the PH wanted to end this story and if you wanted to ride on the coat tails of its success without having fully considered the quality of output to a project that has achieved brilliantly what it set out to do!!
If you are to continue this show...there is an easy solution to stop this massive uproar..retain the original recipe...if the ingredients are no longer available.  Stop claiming to serve the dish!!

Why is Mr.Sobti being thrown to public outrage and humiliation ??Why is his image being tarnished and destroyed to accommodate the gains or cover the mistakes of the organization?

It is my sincere request as an intelligent mature viewer who calls a spade a spade...do not think you are fooling anybody with these diversion tactics.Own up to the truth which seems fairly obvious to us all and stop maligning the one person who has helped shape your global popularity A Certain Barun Sobti and the cast of IPKKND!!

With hopes of showing us that you are Nayi Soch,
Your Viewer,
M

meenu... well put...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reader-Shegarf71anurao.66--sumana13--

xyzw231 Groupbie
xyzw231
xyzw231

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

To Whom it May Concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to show my disappointment at the recent happening with IPKKND and their acting team, Esp. Barun Sobti. I, as an international audience, NEVER watch Indian shows. During my visit to India last November, I came across an episode of IPKKND, where lead actress was making rangoli , while the lead actor was fixing light. The stolen looks they gave to each other stole my heart. I fell in LOVE with the show called IS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON.

Never in my life did I imagine that I would become a fan of this extent of an Indian show. I always struggled to understand how people could watch stupid Saas-bahu sagas, back biting, over the top make up, jewelry, and clothes. In the jungle of Indian soap operas, IPKKND brought something new and fresh. The more I watched it, the more I fell in love. I can honestly admit that, so far, I have watch the entire series 3 times online. Not a day goes without me logging on to India Forum and discuss various facets of the show.

Now you must be wondering, why am I stating all this to you? I would like you to know that IPKKND made me invest my money in your Channel. First time in my life, I was getting Indian channel package, just so I could watch this show on big screen and not just my computer.

I wonder if you even realize who your audience is? We, the young, educated, modern professionals, who never related to the over the top, unrealistic shows, can relate to this show. IN FACT, this is NOT just a show for us. This show introduced us to a fairy tale of Arnav & Khushi. It introduced us to new people. It allowed us to make new friends. People on India Forum and other various social platform are not just biasing. We LOVE this show and their ENTIRE cast. Our criticism shows our LOVE for the show. We are invested in this show. IPKKND provides us reprieve from day to day lifestyle.

Now coming to the recent issue, all this recent news or lack there of has left a BITTER taste in my mouth. I along with the entire fandom of IPKKND am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in 4lions, SP and everyone related. For 4lions to ask the fans to give story ideas is unprofessional. For them to keep talking about their new show while their old one suffers is irresponsible. They need to stand up and take responsibility for their action. I also wonder how a channel like SP can let all this happen under their nose. Someone needs to address all these issues.

For us, IPKKND is Arnav & Khushi love story. All the rumors floating around for a new love interest for Khushi is not very settling. I request you to put us all out of misery. Please address the rumors soon. My personal request is only one, let the love story be of Arnav & Khushi ONLY.

I hope you listen to all us fans. I thank you for your time.

Hoping for the best.

A sincere Fan

Sonal

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalchits_70Arnav_Khushifan-Reader-amimussadianabilJalebiGeyesonmeShegarf71Jhalak29sunshine99anurao.66--sumana13--

JalebiG Goldie
JalebiG
JalebiG

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
knock knock Smile

anyone around?
anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Girls,

Anyone Around?

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGShegarf71

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Good Morning Girls,

Anyone Around?

Anu

Hi Anu!!Hug

JalebiGanurao.66

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
There is something called Damage Control...

The channel, Production House and the actors have been in this industry long before IPK was born...they now how it moves.. they have faced situations when their popular actors wanted to move ahead in life and they wanted to keep their ventures running...with every incident they faced their experience to tackle angry ,annoyed sad fans got better..

As all of us speculated,ranted, spammed created a furor  online demanding answers.. they observed us quitely studied the points of our ire  and as a fresh week begins today so does their efforts to undo the weekend damage...

In one clean sweep the bud of discontent  is to be nipped...

An interview with the hearthrob and the lady  who created IPK  to come together on camera and share a laugh.. old memories... bond of friendship that spilled over the strict lines of a producer and actor...when the people for whom you fight for and against shake hands to part amicably what do you do ?... You are expected to move on.. and do what a viewer is expected to do just watch...

This is showbiz where there are no enemies or friends except what makes good business and opportunity sense at the moment...

Don't be disheartened fans.. if you get a water tight statement next from SP of their ironclad plan for IPK  and it may seem that finally the PH, Channel and the actor are all singing the same song...Kyunki asli duniya mein hamesha sachai kuch aur hoti hai...Smile

The Damage control has begun guys.. from the team.. to unveil the  course that IPK is about to take...

P.S-Just keep watching the online drama with a can of your favourite beverage and the flavour of popcorn u love...

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 November 2012 at 8:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanamimusJalebiGShegarf71anurao.66

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
ADDA!!Arre Hai re NAND Kishore!!Kidhar hain meri Titliyaan?!!LOLHug
AS PER HIGH COMMAND CENTER:All ADDA members are hereby ordered to read Shegarf Updated post Pagewa 2...humhoo tried something different!!JAO JAWAANO...DEKHO!!

Lots of Diwali mithai in your moohs!!Hug

Edited by Shegarf71 - 11 November 2012 at 9:01pm

JalebiGanurao.66

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

There is something called Damage Control...

The channel, Production House and the actors have been in this industry long before IPK was born...they now how it moves.. they have faced situations when their popular actors wanted to move ahead in life and they wanted to keep their ventures running...with every incident they faced their experience to tackle angry ,annoyed sad fans got better..

As all of us speculated,ranted, spammed created a furor  online demanding answers.. they observed us quitely studied the points of our ire  and as a fresh week begins today so does their efforts to undo the weekend damage...

In one clean sweep the bud of discontent  is to be nipped...

An interview with the hearthrob and the lady  who created IPK  to come together on camera and share a laugh.. old memories... bond of friendship that spilled over the strict lines of a producer and actor...when the people for whom you fight for and against shake hands to part amicably what do you do ?... You are expected to move on.. and do what a viewer is expected to do just watch...

This is showbiz where there are no enemies or friends except what makes good business and opportunity sense at the moment...

Don't be disheartened fans.. if you get a water tight statement next from SP of their ironclad plan for IPK  and it may seem that finally the PH, Channel and the actor are all singing the same song...Kyunki asli duniya mein hamesha sachai kuch aur hoti hai...Smile

The Damage control has begun guys.. from the team.. to unveil the  course that IPK is about to take...

P.S-Just keep watching the online drama with a can of your favourite beverage and the flavour of popcorn u love...

Clap...Thumbs Up

TRUE...KOELIYA...HAI RE NANDKISHORE!!...HUMHOO BIGGEST SUCKER HOON!!!IT TAKES VERY LITTLE TO KEEP ME HAPPY AND ERASE MY ANGER!!LUCKY SP AND CHAR BILLIS!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGsunshine99anurao.66

Go to top