Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP ADDA - 9TH NOVEMBER 2012 (Page 28)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by riyya6

Main forum is havoc... I think people should watch show for entertainment only and not get attached until like this... I wonder what would have happen if ipk was a trp topper...it's all in the game... Neway Bcoz of all this I will be watching ipk for 2 weeks now...LOL rIP

Riyya nobody is talking abt epoisodes..actually past 3 days epis are good..but off screen dram is so high content that epis are getting neglectedLOL

Crazy fans LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanazooni.blueanurao.66

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Hi Anu ShantiHug

Did you girls like the epi

I loved the episode...the sharp brained ASR back in action */rubbing my hands in glee*Big smile

Sheetal toh gayi kaam seWink

Felt so bad for Aarav the poor boy played emotionally by Sheetal..I totally hated it...for an orphan child parents are the most valued and playing along those feelings is unpardonable...I would so love the boy is adopted by RM wasis and shower him with love.

Too true Zu.. its just cruel to build up an orphaned child's dreams like that... hope Sheetal gets double punishment because of that Angry

I really want her to be punished ...I hope ASR doesnt let her off easily

Is someone else also with her?

not sure anymore.. and why does she think he will give her money?

maybe she would have made drama that she doesnt have money to bring up his son and then maybe he would have contributed..

zooni.blueanurao.66Gita97

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I hvnt dared to walk in MF jus a peep in but am surprised grown my women, mommies and sense women are. Heaving like crazy lunatic teen aged gals who first crush got wiped, I wonder how these ppl handle their responsibilities of adulthoodBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanazooni.bluesamanthanaGita97

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shegarf71

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by anurao.66

Good afternoon girls

What I don't get is, if the man wants to leave, why can't fans leave be happy for him in whatever new venture he goes into?

Shanthi,

Well as for me I dont mind who ever acts as long as the story is good. Well if he wants to leave let him leave. I have no problem. But all getting together and hiding the issue and playing with the fans who were loyal to them, SP, PH Cast and Crew, is what I dont approve of.

They just want their tickets to be sold for that dinner and nothing else. 

Anu

LOL the thing, is fans were not so crazy, there would be none of this. If everyone would be grown up and accept that this is part and parcel of life, there would have been no hiding of the issue

They are more Crazier than Fans in an ng Unprofessional , Realistic, Marketing way

Anu,Sammy...it's ok to be this crazy!!Its just the popularity of Barun as ASR!!...it's great for his image!!Great for publicity but severely disturbing for his mental and physical health!!Bechara he does something awesome like bring us our dream character ASR...and gets ambushed!!He has yet to get comfortable with being famous and growing an attitude!!the fact that he hasn't is obvious on his stage discomfort and in interviews and public throwing praises at him!!Thats part of Barun's charm!Day Dreaming

Thats exactly what I felt after I heard his interview..the adulation has not gone to his head instead he feels uncomfortable and 'just leave me alone'' attitudeLOL  He wants to run away from all this madness

Zu, thanks for the link yar,

Really agreed ...  and he is  uncomfortable about his craziness  and want to be a simple person .  He is really  missing his personal life...    Definitely needs a break Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71Zuzanaanurao.66Gita97

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Main forum is havoc... I think people should watch show for entertainment only and not get attached until like this... I wonder what would have happen if ipk was a trp topper...it's all in the game... Neway Bcoz of all this I will be watching ipk for 2 weeks now...LOL rIP

Riyya, Hi so now you have started stalking and haunting again.

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 10 November 2012 at 7:51am

ZuzanaJhalak29Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Hi Anu ShantiHug

Did you girls like the epi

I loved the episode...the sharp brained ASR back in action */rubbing my hands in glee*Big smile

Sheetal toh gayi kaam seWink

Felt so bad for Aarav the poor boy played emotionally by Sheetal..I totally hated it...for an orphan child parents are the most valued and playing along those feelings is unpardonable...I would so love the boy is adopted by RM wasis and shower him with love.

Too true Zu.. its just cruel to build up an orphaned child's dreams like that... hope Sheetal gets double punishment because of that Angry

I really want her to be punished ...I hope ASR doesnt let her off easily

Is someone else also with her?

not sure anymore.. and why does she think he will give her money?

maybe she would have made drama that she doesnt have money to bring up his son and then maybe he would have contributed..

I guess... but she already said nah, I don't want your money etc?

Zuzanaanurao.66Jhalak29

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shegarf71

Originally posted by anurao.66

Good afternoon girls

What I don't get is, if the man wants to leave, why can't fans leave be happy for him in whatever new venture he goes into?

Shanthi,

Well as for me I dont mind who ever acts as long as the story is good. Well if he wants to leave let him leave. I have no problem. But all getting together and hiding the issue and playing with the fans who were loyal to them, SP, PH Cast and Crew, is what I dont approve of.

They just want their tickets to be sold for that dinner and nothing else. 

Anu

LOL the thing, is fans were not so crazy, there would be none of this. If everyone would be grown up and accept that this is part and parcel of life, there would have been no hiding of the issue

They are more Crazier than Fans in an ng Unprofessional , Realistic, Marketing way

Anu,Sammy...it's ok to be this crazy!!Its just the popularity of Barun as ASR!!...it's great for his image!!Great for publicity but severely disturbing for his mental and physical health!!Bechara he does something awesome like bring us our dream character ASR...and gets ambushed!!He has yet to get comfortable with being famous and growing an attitude!!the fact that he hasn't is obvious on his stage discomfort and in interviews and public throwing praises at him!!Thats part of Barun's charm!Day Dreaming

Thats exactly what I felt after I heard his interview..the adulation has not gone to his head instead he feels uncomfortable and 'just leave me alone'' attitudeLOL  He wants to run away from all this madness

Zu, thanks for the link yar,

Really agreed ...  and he is  uncomfortable about his craziness  and want to be a simple person .  He is really  missing his personal life...    Definitely needs a break Day Dreaming

bechara didnt even have honey moon Tongue

His wife must have given ultimatumLOLLOLLOL

On a serious note...he is the type who appreciates all this fanship and admirations...wrong field..he is good in acting but fanship tags behidn tht

Shegarf71anurao.66Gita97

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I have to say this week was a pretty good week of episodes.
Too bad offscreen drama didnt let us enjoy it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71Zuzanaanurao.66samanthanaGita97

Go to top