IP ADDA - 9TH NOVEMBER 2012 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by samanthana

Marriyah,

It is preplanned by all groups.

IT is for name sake ,  and playing with emotions of number of fans and end with saying , as per fans request ending with good note...  So everyone's halkath kamina work will go under blanketwa😆

Thats what i was thinking just now, 
Why else would they take so long to make a decsion.
Im sure on tuesday we will get that statment as they probably already have confirmed things😆
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Thats what i was thinking just now, 
Why else would they take so long to make a decsion.
Im sure on tuesday we will get that statment as they probably already have confirmed things😆

We will get judge- MENTAL day after SP -Dinner,  Saying blah blah and  would end

Hello pretty ladies..🤗 my foray for today in the war zone called main forum...
please do lend your moral support..😳
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
[QUOTE=anurao.66]Good Evening Girls.

Anyone There at home?

Anu
[/QUOTE

Hi Anu
I was having a very interesting argument with friends...(read heated conversation😆)...

What is it that different fans of the show want from this show...those who want drama...are not happy with romance..those who want romance are not happy with CSI investigation episodes,those who want comedy are not happy with angst and emotional growth...those who want reality..can't stand mindless entertainment...those who want mindless entertainment are not happy with thought provoking episodes...those who want action...cannot stand the drag on tracks...

I said...take what you want from this show...there seem to be sections that I love and others hate...I laugh at and others are passionate about...I feel this is all part of the mixed bag that is IPKKND...it is a multi focused show...it's strong point or USP is how a type of viewer views it...my idea of USP...not the same as the other guy...

The other aspect..show ending not ending...stars staying leaving...all this still matters to us...hmmm..
I say for those who are not concerned...the SHOW is OVER!!its KAPUT...FINITO...coz it has no meaning to their daily routine...for some of us...it has/had become a habit...for some it is a passion...
So how many of us can swear Cold turkey and leave?if you can't people its Nafrat paas aane na de...mohabbat door jaane na de PERSONIFIED!!IT IS SHUT DOWN OR CONTINUED...BUT IPK WILL NEVER LEAVE OUR HEARTS...I AM CONTENT WITH THAT!

P.s.:nothing anyone will say or do will change my love for IPKKND...it has brought me such joy and friendships to last a lifetime!!thankyou IPKKND!
Edited by Shegarf71 - 11 years ago
Koel,

I have posted a reply. Please have a look at it.

Anu
Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello pretty ladies..🤗 my foray for today in the war zone called main forum...
please do lend your moral support..😳

Seen,read and loved!!👏
Girls,

Keep me updated on the latest news from the war zone?

Anu
Originally posted by anurao.66

My dear friends I am first dedicating my post to Aakash and Payal who have officially left the show today.

Life is full of twists and turns, and we have to take life full on. We cant run away from our problems. I know this is a unique show, but  if it has to come to an end in such a way it is indeed sad. But lets us not let it bog us down. After all it is a show. We should be very happy to make so many wonderful friends in this journey.

THIS IS FOR ARNAV AND KUSHI

Life is fragile and temporary. The faces of today quickly become the faces of the past. Sorrow, pain, and anger... it all fades-
except love. Love is forever and there after, even when we've fallen to our graves.
?  Lee Argus

I heard what you said. I'm not the silly romantic you think. I don't want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don't want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want'a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.'    Shana Abe

Some Aakash and Payal scenes for you

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWSSCbQnBi0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBmbgMNmfww[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdNR5YlRPZU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0IX2YxDYs&playnext=1&list=PLCC35D194F3DEF5F1&feature=results_main[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHfSzHn2rJU[/YOUTUBE]

ALL YOUTUBE LINKS CREDIT TO THE UPLOADER

MY VIEW OF YESTERDAY

Lies cannot be hidden, it will come out one day and bite you when

you least expect it. S the stalker was indeed lying to everyone,

little did she know that whatever was planned would be

revealed to Arnav by Aarav.

Sheetal had taken Aarav from the Bala Ashram and told fed

him a pack of lies. She trained him to behave like Arnav for

money and leave the place leaving Aarav in Kushi's hands. So is

Aarav really a Raizada?

Sheetal thinks she is very clever and does not know what she is

in for because our Shathir dimaag ASR has returned.

The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should be treated with caution."

? J.K. Rowling

"...even a tiny bit of deceit is dishonorable when it's used for selfish or cowardly reasons.

- Mr. Penderwick"

? Jeanne Birdsall, The Penderwicks on Gardam Street

Yesterday, Aakash and Payal have decided to leave to Amercia

because he has some new project there. The scene between

Manorama Maami and Payal were so touching. First she asked

her to go along with Aakash and look after him and Maamaji.

She has come a long way from splitting Aakash and Payal.

The second scene was asking Payal to cook with Desi ghee and

also she should eat it so she can also become strong, Her

Maamiji has truly accepted Payal as her daughter-in-law and

the tears in Payal's eyes really touched a chord.

ANU

Anu...thank you so much for posting those videos!!🤗such important memories and our realization of the value of Akash and Payal!!Always loved them!Shame that the actors were not given enough of a parallel track to explore their brilliance due to Incapability of makers to balance acts!!They wud surely have been phenomenal!!Brilliant post...with the pointed reflections on wat the episode conveyed!!Hugs and cheers for your spirit!!It keeps us all going!

Hi Kushiji,

KAise ho,

Why silent staking wa...😆