Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplelife09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Crazygd4

my goodness.. I think I was typing at the same time u were typing... it is the MF effect...

Soowee.. koi nahin, just got upset, reading all those stupid posts, there was a time when there was humor in the posts, now like all  of it is dead, I knwo you cannto expect humor all the time, but there was life in the comments too.. now it is like they all have been just consumed by this, spammin , tweetijg.. geez.. I know most of them are teens. and that is why /i am even more upset,  and I am feeling nauseated by how much the PH and SP are cashing the naive hero worship.. ..if anything I will be one of the viewers boycotting SP and PH completely.. not that it will matter to them.. bas kaha diya...
Edited by simplelife09 - 11 years ago
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplelife09

yeh kab kha dialog tha?

maamijiii()()()...:)
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Soowee.. koi nahin, just got upset, reading all those stupid posts, there was a time when there was humor in the posts, now like all of it is dead, I knwo you cannto expect humor all the time, but there was life in the comments too.. now it is like they all have been just consumed by this, spammin , tweetijg.. geez.. I know most of them are teens. and that is why /i am even more upset, and I am feeling nauseated by how much the PH and SP are cashing the naive hero worship.. ..if anything I will be one of the viewers boycotting SP and PH completely.. not that it will matter to them.. bas kaha diya...

welcome to the world of show-crazy-biz...Now BS must be cursing his friend who showed him this path...or may be not...:)))
sumana-13 thumbnail

Mein ney kaha diya..BAS.. bahut ho chuka

I do not wan tto read

"MEeting is on
Meeting is off
Barun quitting
Barun not quitting
Is Abhas right?
IS abahs worng?
How rude
Will you watch the show after Barun leaves?
Barun cried..
SAnaya Cried..
Gul is bad..

yada yada.. 

I am not going to step into MF any more... I cannot imagine the extent which people have taken this to. After all this it might be genuinely Barun needed a break and SP needed to end the Show, it is not the first time the PH has done this.. they have a precedence.. so people stop  wasting your time on things that you cannot control. STOP and SMELL the ROSES NOW!!! Enjoy the Epis now.. 

What has to happen will Happen... even Barun or SAnaya or the PH or SP cannot stop it...

Bas Kaha diya.. I am nto going to post any mroe on this topic.

I intend to enjoy my time here on this ADDA...

You are safely cocooned inside our safety bubble of the Redux my dear ... 

JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brb ðŸ˜³

sri, don't worry about them anymore, stay here where its safe ðŸ˜³

and it does matter if you boycott them, because everyone matters! one person can change the history of things, why can't we?😆
simplelife09 thumbnail
Thank you alll... ðŸ¤—

Lets get abck to toaday sepi.. So when Sheetal talks about how she wanted money, Arnav had money and she did not have.., all gher plans were going fine, until Aarav opened his mouth..this is just before koosie gives her famous tappad..

😆.. how did sheetal know that Aarav opened his mouth and told Arnav everything?...
simplelife09 thumbnail

You are safely cocooned inside our safety bubble of the Redux my dear ... 

🤗 Sumana..
simplelife09 thumbnail
Arnav -"Sheetal ney tumhare saath  yeh sab kiya kyon khi tum bachhi hon.."...😕

Oh wait.. you meant Achchi hon.. Gawd Arnav..stop mumbling...😈

Edited by simplelife09 - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

MY SAHELIS,JALEBI AND PAKODA...🤗.Sab ko bahut miss kiya!!HAPPY DEEPAWALI LAKDIS!!Updated..for last two episodes and will keep doing so till the end of IPK...jab tak hai jaan...Jane jahan main IPK ke baare mein likhoongi!!🤗 

Inspired by Ritz's Auction...tried my own hand at keeping it light!!😆
Enjoy!!

S.H.A.A.T.I.R.     V/s.    S.H.E.E.T.A.L!!!

He has awoken ...it is time...
The time is up...for Ms.Sheetal Kapur!!

You don't put your hand into the Lions mouth and leave unscathed!!

Shegarf Rating Scale for Episode moments dated 8th and 9th Nov.2012...

Chumma Lele Moments.                                Thappad Dede Moments.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you mad Khushi?!                                               Aarav aapka beta hai!

It's not possible!                                                           Aarav Ko aapki Zaroorat hai!

Main aur Sheetal itne  Kareeb Kabhi             Khushi shows DNA report to ASR
Nahin the!                                                          

Mujhpe kiska kitna haq hai..                                      Uska Haq banta hai aap par!
Mujhe mat batao!!        
I know it!

Aap mujhse Milne aayenge na,ASR?               Arnav,hum kal ja rahe hain!Thank 
Actually aap ke siva mera koi friend.               You sab ke liye!  
Nahin hai!
Dobara Kabhi yeh nahin kehna ke tum.                     
akele ho!

Pause:This hug between ASRand.                       Sheetal watching them hug with
Aarav so touching!!Reminded me so much.      a warm expression!!
Of Lavanya and ASR when Khushi was Watching
Them hug...and she realized she's crying!!

Ab kya?Wahi karenge Jo sahi hai!
We'll find out!                                                                 Sheetal...sab bhool jao!Blah...
Agar tum mere saath ho!                                            blah...sob...sob...Mai tum se 
HUMESHA!                                                                   milna bhi nahin chahti thi!LIAR!

Sheetal!Khushi ne mujhe Aarav                           Aarav sirf mera beta hai!woh 

Thank you Meenu for the PM...
that was witty yaar ... I think you girls must put up something  like this in the beginning of the Adda.. whenever possible .. Loved to read it yaar ...
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello  

Mai aagaying

Next wat will be boiling