Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JelebiGovernaar

mhmm, friday!  I'm trying to be a goldie now, gotta bak bak some 700 posts๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Kannan๐Ÿฅณ
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok wats with MF, barun eyes, scripted interview,when i saw the interview yes his eye were all over place but is it not that he is, nd later i could see genuine laughter in his eyes to----talking abt teaser interview u r thoughts ladies
eyesonme thumbnail
Hey girls.

Was it me or did barun look pretty relaxed in the teaser

He was comfortable,happy ...

I didnt see no pain lol
Hkrajan thumbnail
Originally posted by: samanthana

HArshu, It is Multi starrer movie. pakka our hotty win hojayega, Fandom dil mai... MAMR pic release kar diya sahi time mai...

Humm wait nd watch ๐Ÿ˜›
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JelebiGovernaar

Very true! Publicity will def benefit all.  Just how it all will, we'll have to wait and see what the final verdict is

Kanan absolutely true what u said of apple but u know for SP which is used to deal with non chalance at  errant actors, producers, viewers ire  at the domestic front...this deluge of viewers rage thanks to technology is overwhelming...they made Gul and BS come together with diwali sweetness filled  IPK nostalgia... and a pic of Barun with  another heroine to drum in where his heart lies and that different jodis made can be made...๐Ÿ˜‰ I bet they did not have to do so much leg work during kekta and gopivahu episode... international fame has its pitfalls star and PH are  realizing that as the gains were sweet the pains to are equally troublesome...๐Ÿ˜†...
JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samanthana

Kannan๐Ÿฅณ

thank you๐Ÿค—
Hkrajan thumbnail
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Hey girls.

Was it me or did barun look pretty relaxed in the teaser

He was comfortable,happy ...

I didnt see no pain lol

Neither did i nd i watched it twice to be surw.dunno wat the outcome is but body langauge shows it suited all, i discussed this kanan too
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hkrajan

Neither did i nd i watched it twice to be surw.dunno wat the outcome is but body langauge shows it suited all, i discussed this kanan too

Everything in the interview was very genuine.
Fans are trying to get themselves to see things which are not there
Hkrajan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333"><font size="3">Kanan absolutely true what u said of apple but u know for SP which is used to deal with non chalance at errant actors, producers, viewers ire at the domestic front...this deluge of viewers rage thanks to technology is overwhelming...they made Gul and BS come together with diwali sweetness filled IPK nostalgia... and a pic of Barun with another heroine to drum in where his heart lies and that different jodis made can be made...๐Ÿ˜‰I bet they did not have to do so much leg work during kekta and gopivahu episode... international fame has its pitfalls star and PH are realizing that as the gains were sweet the pains to are equally troublesome...๐Ÿ˜†</font><font size="3">...</font></font>

Koel they sud also read how hate that treasure, neways besides the point so your take is it still fluid or status quo that bs is going on leave /quit hmm
JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Kanan absolutely true what u said of apple but u know for SP which is used to deal with non chalance at  errant actors, producers, viewers ire  at the domestic front...this deluge of viewers rage thanks to technology is overwhelming...they made Gul and BS come together with diwali sweetness filled  IPK nostalgia... and a pic of Barun with  another heroine to drum in where his heart lies and that different jodis made can be made...๐Ÿ˜‰ I bet they did not have to do so much leg work during kekta and gopivahu episode... international fame has its pitfalls star and PH are  realizing that as the gains were sweet the pains to are equally troublesome...๐Ÿ˜†...

๐Ÿ˜† Perfect walk through of their dilemma!