Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Gm all happy diwali in advance

We have no holiday tomorrow

Grrr

Then what is the new teaser of interview of barun ji and gul ji

Hotee looks tired as well as handsome.

Hi Shami๐Ÿค— happy chotti diwali to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. BS and Gul were travelling down the memory lane of IPK.. with  IPK song playing in the background... giving an emotional we love u farewell from their end to BS...sirf teaser dikha abhi is ka reaction dekh ke final cut  aayega...๐Ÿ˜†
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Anu I salute your son for such a sensitive thought at an young age..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

KOEL, it is not only him but most of my Nephews and Nieces also have given up.

Anu
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† Hi Shami๐Ÿค— happy chotti diwali to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. BS and Gul were travelling down the memory lane of IPK.. with  IPK song playing in the background... giving an emotional we love u farewell from their end to BS...sirf teaser dikha abhi is ka reaction dekh ke final cut  aayega...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Shami๐Ÿค— happy chotti diwali to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. BS and Gul were travelling down the memory lane of IPK.. with  IPK song playing in the background... giving an emotional we love u farewell from their end to BS...sirf teaser dikha abhi is ka reaction dekh ke final cut  aayega...๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTE]

i haven't gone to the MF, hows the reaction out there?  You're right, whether we are only shown the abridged version or get the full video will depend on them๐Ÿ˜†
JalebiG thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

KOEL, it is not only him but most of my Nephews and Nieces also have given up.

Anu

๐Ÿ‘ when family explained to me how they were made, i was shocked, extremely proud of them to take such a stand! 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3286475

Hoote new pic form mamr he looks awesome

I wanna watch this movie  
koel thanks da . will watch it later
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JelebiGovernaar

Hi Shami๐Ÿค— happy chotti diwali to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. BS and Gul were travelling down the memory lane of IPK.. with  IPK song playing in the background... giving an emotional we love u farewell from their end to BS...sirf teaser dikha abhi is ka reaction dekh ke final cut  aayega...๐Ÿ˜†

i haven't gone to the MF, hows the reaction out there?  You're right, whether we are only shown the abridged version or get the full video will depend on them๐Ÿ˜†
pretty much the same as it was in the weekend.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ yupp.. I would love the uncut version though..๐Ÿ˜‰
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

pretty much the same as it was in the weekend.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ yupp.. I would love the uncut version though..๐Ÿ˜‰ Me too looking forward, he looks tired and as usual handsome. Anyone have nay idea for how more many day s we will get to see him.
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hai Re NAnda Kishore...  Bituwa loookkks  Damn hottt  .  Waiting for his movie... Sure Rocks๐Ÿ˜‰

This pics is dedicated to Drooolers๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by samanthana - 11 years ago
JalebiG thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

pretty much the same as it was in the weekend.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ yupp.. I would love the uncut version though..๐Ÿ˜‰

Me too looking forward, he looks tired and as usual handsome. Anyone have nay idea for how more many day s we will get to see him.
no i presume we'll have an answer in the next few days as a diwali present ๐Ÿ˜†  but the timing of that picture, i guess that PH is also taking advantage of the free publicity ๐Ÿ˜‰