What do you think of him?

Anu
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anurao.66

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Girls

What do you think of him?

Anu
</font>

I don't like him anu, he doesn't fit the look, but we do have high expectations Now, I'm going back to see what you said 😳

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Girls,

A few pages back I had posted my reaction of the new guy for Kushi. Just have a look and give me your reactions. Riti, is it not late.

Anu
</font>

anu lovely post with beautiful videos... thanks for rekindling those old colourful moments...
indeed a good farewell for our payash...
I saw that guy ..horrible looking... 😲
Anu 👏 your 100% right, he does look like khushis kid brother, I don't want to think about him being ASR 😭
Did they seriously think we will accept that person instead of Barun or they are just mocking at us. I have no idea. Can you seriously think that person will be accepted.

Anu
Kannan and GD,

Just delete that face from your mind. Just think that the show is going to end on a high with Arnav and Kushi on a extended honeymoon in UK. That is how love stories end right? They are giving all those scenes so that they will be  a crowd for that dinner.

Anu
Girls,

There is going to be a scheduled power cut. I am to shut down the computer.

See you all later.

Anu
hey all, does anyone have a WU abt the Barun interview on Sabras Radio...
Thanks lovelies

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Girls,

There is going to be a scheduled power cut. I am to shut down the computer.

See you all later.

Anu
</font>

Bye anu 🤗

I agree with you, I'm forgetting I saw that picture. It's not worth worrying about. IPK is there as sarun are Arhi

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Did they seriously think we will accept that person instead of Barun or they are just mocking at us. I have no idea. Can you seriously think that person will be accepted.

Anu
</font>

I think it'll be really hard, he may bring his own fans but I won't be happy, as a lot of others won't be happy either. I hope the people controlling this don't subject us to this change :(