Frequent Posters

Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RitJ26

No-one liked my post on main forum 😭

thori shoba bharado na?!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283051

Will do my Pakoda...for you...everything humhoo do!!
Shegarf71 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

Uff it's 1am!!

Meenu we can continue our discussion tomorrow

Goodnight chutney 

🤗

GD...MY PAKODA!!...not that one...I meant Good day ...actually good nite...but 1am ho Gaya...so...Oh wat the heck!!😆i just wanted to take GD's name...so there!!😆
Shegarf71 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarra0

You posted iv on the main forum, don't venture out that often but as its u shall make an effort, good night

U leaving too,Sarra?
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shegarf71

☢️Wonderful life...by Gwen Stefani...dedicated to IPKKND...and today for our beloved PAYASH RAIZADA...

☢️
☢️
☢️I haven't thought of you
For years, you know?
Your memory seems to come and go
Our time meant so much to me
Now you can't be found
You were the first to want me
The first to love me
The first to need me
Who was the last to know you
The last to love you
The last to hold you?
It's a wonderful, wonderful life (so wonderful)
Such a wonderful, wonderful life
I thought of you again today
Reminded me how with time I've changed
If you only knew what you gave to me
Now you can't be found
And you were the first I trusted
I learned what love is
When we were just kids
When did you get so lost
And how could you think you'd be better off?
Why'd you have to say goodbye?
Thank you for those special moments
You will always be here, in my mind
Did you know you changed my life?
I'm thankful for that time
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
I'm asking why, but I'll never know
It's a wonderful, wonderful life 
Such a wonderful, wonderful life!!

Wonderful Meenakshiji👏👏.. It was a wonderful life... and I am liking the way as it is gently rolling for us to be beautiful forever...hamesha... always... Can we turn back time?.. even if we move the hands of the clock...NO...the sun will rise again only when it is time for a new sunrise... I understood today what LM posted long back...pity the message was out their from them but we could not see... hence they had to play this elaborate game for us... We are like Aarav and we needed an Arnav in the actors, producers, broadcasters...to give us  an illusion to live in like Anjali ...😳 To take the medicine with a spoonful of sapno ki duniya...that we matter more than we think in Asli Duniya...
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

GD...MY PAKODA!!...not that one...I meant Good day ...actually good nite...but 1am ho Gaya...so...Oh wat the heck!!😆i just wanted to take GD's name...so there!!😆

Somebody missed me today..;)

Hi koel ...hugs to both of you gals...
Crazygd4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#003333">Wonderful Meenakshiji👏👏.. It was a wonderful life... and I am liking the way as it is gently rolling for us to be beautiful forever...hamesha... always... Can we turn back time?.. even if we move the hands of the clock...NO...the sun will rise again only when it is time for a new sunrise... I understood today what LM posted long back...pity the message was out their from them but we could not see... hence they had to play this elaborate game for us... We are like Aarav and we needed an Arnav in the actors, producers, broadcasters...to give us an illusion to live in like Anjali ...😳To take the medicine with a spoonful of sapno ki duniya...that we matter more than we think in Asli Duniya...</font>

👏 👏 ... This one is for both of you...
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Leaving...bye girls..

Gd
Shegarf71 thumbnail

Wonderful Meenakshiji👏👏.. It was a wonderful life... and I am liking the way as it is gently rolling for us to be beautiful forever...hamesha... always... Can we turn back time?.. even if we move the hands of the clock...NO...the sun will rise again only when it is time for a new sunrise... I understood today what LM posted long back...pity the message was out their from them but we could not see... hence they had to play this elaborate game for us... We are like Aarav and we needed an Arnav in the actors, producers, broadcasters...to give us  an illusion to live in like Anjali ...😳 To take the medicine with a spoonful of sapno ki duniya...that we matter more than we think in Asli Duniya...

Koel...you just enhance the words on my post!!👏It shows me that you take the time to understand what I truly mean!!Thank you...for the above expansion!!y🤗We have to let nature take its course and bow our heads like ASR did to Khushi...who is a force of nature in her own right!!😆I am so grateful to have friends on the ADDA who are such wonderful writers!!😃
Shegarf71 thumbnail

Pieces falling into places neatly... shatir dimaag is back in action...Khushiji is back to her sweet confused self about her darling husband...Mamiji shines with her caustic tongue albeit with a little coat of  honey as she prepares to stay alone from her khoon bhari tang and Akash bitwa...the ever ready to lend a helping hand nanheji.. the charming  saccharine induced Di in a pretty pink saree and smile...Nani ji the loving elder of the family whose warmth binds the Raizada parivaar from tootke bikharna...Buaji and Amma with their smiles and chatter... 

The old world of IPK made it's presence felt...

As celebrations begin to see off Payal and Akash..Arnavji promises to take care of his one and only unique wife Khushi forever... Ankhon ka bharosha stood strong among pati and patni..as Mr. Raizada prepares to show the Woh Aurat of his life her actual place..

IPK maintains it's non forgettable tradition of  surprises...for the viewers... kuch ghante aur...the wait begins in true style...for the upcoming dhamaka...

As offscreen slice of IPK drama spices up.. the onscreen one silently keeps trudging on its familiar old path where it was a real pleasure to watch the episodes...

Truly feels like it will slowly fade with the glory that it began with...getting my movie classic shelf ready for this Epic...Iss Pyaar Ko...move over,Gone with the wind...move over,pride and prejudice...move over,every classic great I own...make room for the one etched in my memory forever...IPKKND!!Awesome feel with your words...just the right balance of thoughts!!👏
Edited by Shegarf71 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Koel...you just enhance the words on my post!!👏It shows me that you take the time to understand what I truly mean!!Thank you...for the above expansion!!y🤗We have to let nature take its course and bow our heads like ASR did to Khushi...who is a force of nature in her own right!!😆I am so grateful to have friends on the ADDA who are such wonderful writers!!😃

Perfectly said bow down to the path that natural course of circumstances have created...At the end of the day I salute to the geniuses who orchestrated the entire fiasco so beautifully ... a dream run will hopefully end with the dream merchants and the dreamers happy that each managed to wrestle something from the other.. A great end note...
I too am grateful to meet and make friends on Adda and Redux..who create symphony with their words and thoughts...🤗