Posted: 11 years ago
My dear friends I am first dedicating my post to Aakash and Payal who have officially left the show today.

Life is full of twists and turns, and we have to take life full on. We cant run away from our problems. I know this is a unique show, but  if it has to come to an end in such a way it is indeed sad. But lets us not let it bog us down. After all it is a show. We should be very happy to make so many wonderful friends in this journey.

THIS IS FOR ARNAV AND KUSHI

Life is fragile and temporary. The faces of today quickly become the faces of the past. Sorrow, pain, and anger... it all fades-
except love. Love is forever and there after, even when we've fallen to our graves.
?  Lee Argus

I heard what you said. I'm not the silly romantic you think. I don't want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don't want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want'a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.'    Shana Abe

Some Aakash and Payal scenes for you

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWSSCbQnBi0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBmbgMNmfww[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdNR5YlRPZU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0IX2YxDYs&playnext=1&list=PLCC35D194F3DEF5F1&feature=results_main[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHfSzHn2rJU[/YOUTUBE]

ALL YOUTUBE LINKS CREDIT TO THE UPLOADER

MY VIEW OF YESTERDAY

Lies cannot be hidden, it will come out one day and bite you when

you least expect it. S the stalker was indeed lying to everyone,

little did she know that whatever was planned would be

revealed to Arnav by Aarav.

Sheetal had taken Aarav from the Bala Ashram and told fed

him a pack of lies. She trained him to behave like Arnav for

money and leave the place leaving Aarav in Kushi's hands. So is

Aarav really a Raizada?

Sheetal thinks she is very clever and does not know what she is

in for because our Shathir dimaag ASR has returned.

The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should be treated with caution."

? J.K. Rowling

"...even a tiny bit of deceit is dishonorable when it's used for selfish or cowardly reasons.

- Mr. Penderwick"

? Jeanne Birdsall, The Penderwicks on Gardam Street

Yesterday, Aakash and Payal have decided to leave to Amercia

because he has some new project there. The scene between

Manorama Maami and Payal were so touching. First she asked

her to go along with Aakash and look after him and Maamaji.

She has come a long way from splitting Aakash and Payal.

The second scene was asking Payal to cook with Desi ghee and

also she should eat it so she can also become strong, Her

Maamiji has truly accepted Payal as her daughter-in-law and

the tears in Payal's eyes really touched a chord.

ANU

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago

😈 (Un)Holy Trinity bring you... 

Arnav's Auction!!

Now that Arnav will be leaving we thought we'd make some money from our pagalpan and auction off some of the many items that will no longer have any use in the show...

So let's see what's up for grabs...

LOT 1: The Farmhouse Sex Blanket

That's right...the unmol blanket that witnessed Arnav & Khushi's first night together!

Note: The blanket was ripped in action, but still serves its purpose

Warning: Sex blankie is known to cause tachycardia, hyperventilation, and fainting spells"

LOT 2 – Reducing  Towel

The famous towel that provided bitwa with much needed relief during hard times. You can also use it as a stress buster, just follow the actions as demonstrated by our Hotwa

LOT 3 – Fake Hermes Shoes

These shoes have been through a lot...they managed to survive being dunked in Mango jooice, the Teri Meri dance and the kidnapping – so naturally thore phatte toh honge na

LOT 4 – Kidnapping Baniyan

We managed to dig out the baniyan that was worn by Arnav for 45 days straight during his awful kidnapping sagal.

Comes complete with the essence of Arnav

Final lot of the day...

LOT 5 - Aman for the Day

Yes! We've managed to track down Aman, well his direct line anyway.

The winner will get Aman's direct phone number and Aman will fulfil your every need – no task is too small or big...

So what are you waiting for?!

Let the bidding commence...

Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago
Shitty welcome to ASR world

u used a kid for you own gain 😡

Khushi thank GOD u eyes opend about what kind of mother she is

ASR giving importance to Shitty and Arav
is that your way to teach your wife a lesson
 that she wont be able to share him and
her mahan atma needs to take a
"break "

Akash And Payal Singh Raizada
thank u for getting your premarriage moments are a treat to watch and cherish
it also gave us some of the best arnav khushi moments

Edited by chowna - 11 years ago

Our star crossed love, 
Is as frail as a dove. 
Is our relationship doomed to fail, 
Maybe, if our hearts can't prevail?

Are the other forces too strong, 
With each other, do we really belong? 
Will our hearts break? 
How much more of this can we take?

Too many people disapprove, 
Why should we have to prove, 
Prove that our love is real, 
A love that we must seal, 
Seal in our hearts, 
Before anything really starts, 
Feelings that we must keep hidden, 
For our love is forbidden.

We are two star crossed lovers, 
Destined not to be together, 
Forever...
Edited by samanthana - 11 years ago

IPK is on a roll these days, another good episode for the second day in a row. It is one that had the old IPK feel to it, where we saw the cast utilized to the fullest and really makes you value what you are watching now that you know what you're about to lose. Leave that to later, for now Barun is still here and so is IPK so onto the episode

Arnav meets Aarav and suddenly pieces start falling together through their talk, Arnav learns Sheetal has been lying all along and has been poisoning this child's mind. I really felt for Aarav today, yes he was in on it but was used. Sheetal much like Shyam used a child for her own personal gain, she took a child from an orphanage and gave him a life of lies and false hopes. Fortunately he has met a gem of a family that will surely keep him when this is over, who will adopt him remains to be seen but in all likelihood it will be Arnav and Khushi.

Speaking of Khushi the girl seriously needs to chill. How many times does Arnav show her and tell her how much he loves her? He once said she is the biggest deal in the world for him, he cannot live without her so why fear he would so easily eliminate her from the picture? Where's the trust? Looks like a danda hit to the head is needed or maybe not since the hit Aarav got seemed to do the trick. Looks like Arnav's dimaag is not the only one working as Khushi realizes something is suspicious about Sheetal and Aarav's relationship. Good some common sense is kicking in and blinders are coming off

Payal and Akash are leaving and are getting the fitting exit they deserve, we are actually seeing a meaningful exit which includes the return of the most missed Buaji and Garima. There were some really touching scenes between Manorama and Payal which proves what Nani said to be true, Manorama is not bad at heart at all

Madhura, I was one who questioned her acting but today I could see why she is casted in negative roles it is because she does them well! Finally the mask is off and we are now fully aware of her motives, she is dark and her days are numbered with Arnav's shaatir dimaag back in action. I loved the return of ASR's famous BG score as he looked on at Sheetal, he is all set to expose her for the fraud she is and I cannot wait to see this happen.

So it looks like tracks have been changed at the last minute and I couldn't be happier with this as this means Sheetal will not be hanging around to be a love interest for NK or running off with Arnav. Hoping with her being exposed there is at least one scene where she and Khushi face off, where Khushi feels like a fool for trusting her and rips the hair off like she wanted to in her dreams. Looks like no character assassinations after all and this show will attempt to keep IPK intact at least for now, so for that I thank them and can only hope it is this way until the end.

Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
-> sheetal's monologue - khushi adat dalo ... yeh sab tumko hi karna padegi ... 
->Arnav to Arav - tum kahi nahin jaoge ...

(so Aranv has decided to not send Arav back to Ashram and adopt him. Arnav is now ready to expand his family as per Nani)

-> Arnav - Surprise hain sab ko ... agar batadiya toh surprise kaisa hoga?
(obviously one thing is revealing abt sheetal and anymore...? may be he will say abt adopting Arav and his trip with khushi for a honeymoon soon ...???)

-> party (guess offical send-off for Akash and Payal will be aired on monday? which got shooted today?)

-> Doc phone - must be to gather the actual details of Arav (diabetic and DNA report)

well pretty straight forward episode today ... nothing is so challenging to analyse... wht say? or may be things didn't clicked to me...

Edited by mikkis - 11 years ago
Pieces falling into places neatly... shatir dimaag is back in action...Khushiji is back to her sweet confused self about her darling husband...Mamiji shines with her caustic tongue albeit with a little coat of  honey as she prepares to stay alone from her khoon bhari tang and Akash bitwa...the ever ready to lend a helping hand nanheji.. the charming  saccharine induced Di in a pretty pink saree and smile...Nani ji the loving elder of the family whose warmth binds the Raizada parivaar from tootke bikharna...Buaji and Amma with their smiles and chatter... 

The old world of IPK made it's presence felt...

As celebrations begin to see off Payal and Akash..Arnavji promises to take care of his one and only unique wife Khushi forever... Ankhon ka bharosha stood strong among pati and patni..as Mr. Raizada prepares to show the Woh Aurat of his life her actual place..

IPK maintains it's non forgettable tradition of  surprises...for the viewers... kuch ghante aur...the wait begins in true style...for the upcoming dhamaka...

As offscreen slice of IPK drama spices up.. the onscreen one silently keeps trudging on its familiar old path where it was a real pleasure to watch the episodes...
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
When the episodes are again starting to make sense and the screenplay seems to be back on track, focusing on the leads and the family members, all I can think about is, is this really ending, or am I dreaming.
It has been wonderful being here at Adda, with all of the wonderful ladies, reading your thoughts and learning about the Indian culture, I hope we hear so good news in the coming weeks, Party on ladies, may it be a blast.

I broke my strike today and saw the episode, since I now know the female-hussy😈 is evil 😆. This is all I wanted to know. Now I can look in peace.
I hope the show goes on for eternity, well not really, but it was good to see my A&K again.😳

I have to be honest, I never really like the 'couple' going to the US, I liked them separately in scenes with others. Though I wish the actors best of luck.

CREDIT UPLOADER!
side note: Who sent this lady, is it the paternal grandmother, and not to forget the DNA report still suggest a relationship, definitely NOT father and son. There is so much more they could take this screenplay. 🥱
Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
A  well deserved farewell to Akash and Payal Singh Raiza.
Will definitely miss them . We have got the best moments of ARHI druing thier wedding. WIsh the CV's had utilised them in a proper way . A parallel track for them would have been so good.

Update later on episode
Bookmarking!!

Sheetal ji, tum to gayi kaam se!!😈