PinKy bhabhi se pehle Sonu HUMAARA BETA hai-Pintu

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow Wow What a DIALOGUE!! Seriously I just loved how authoratively our pintu clears Pinky and answers her by saying that Before her Son , Sonu is HIS SON . Very very True . Sonu is PIntu's Gunda Beta and No Pinky or TTS or anyone can change this fact  , NOT EVEN BABLOO who is just a NAME SAKE FATHER ðŸ˜¡ . Love u more and more Pintu ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely - they share a very good bond...which the Master is not able to provide...

After Sargam's death, he needs someone like Pintu to keep him happy and playful...or else the child will get into depression...
So yes -Pintu rightly says that he belongs to him before Pinky!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really agree with you Moni Sonu is Gunda beta of Pintu not Babloo. I really love th bonding they share. I hope he fights with Babloo for his Gunda beta. I can't see the child is being tortured like this and other are standing ideal. I loved the dialog eh pehle humra beta hai aur humein pata hai eh ke liye kya accha hai aur kya bura
sohan12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The master, along with TTS and Ganga has lost his thinking cap. Doesn't it come to their head as to how come the loving boy has turned into a rowdy one in days after his new mother stepped in.

TTS is in league with the BDO DIL, but what about Ganga. Time the CT think logically.
I know Rachu , Shanti Di Pintu always gave Sonu that what a son needs from his Father .Babloo never ever gave that to Sonu even after being his real father . And that is why Real Father of Sonu was is and will always be Pintu and not Babloo.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pinky isn't Sonu's mother, she doesn't even belong in that family.
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Pinky isn't Sonu's mother, she doesn't even belong in that family.

I ree with u Fizu . Pinky don't even belong to that Family , So how could she be Sonu's mother ? Huhh Do she even know what a MOTHER Mean ? ðŸ˜¡