Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why this kolaveri ???

Munthas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
How nicely they can continue this story line. Yesterday and today episodes were fantastic!! Don't know what's happening around us. Is this our fault that we love this show more than everything?? Edited by Munthas - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think its our fault that's Y PH is giving this punishment to us fans.

I love u SaRun. I will always support Barun and Sanaya no matter what happens๐Ÿ˜Š

For me the only jodi(onscreen couple) I loved to the core of my heart is Arshi/SaRun and will always be forever.

We would love to see ur come back on screen.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We never wanted IPKKND to end like this but we also never want ASR and KKGSR character to be butchered like this.And top to that we never in our worst dream can see Arnav and Khushi with another Girl/Guy.

we only watch IPK for Barun and Sanaya 
we can't watch them with anyone else in IPK

Without Arnav there is no Khushi and Without Khushi there is no Arnav.

I wish IPKKND-2 starts with Barun and Sanaya ๐Ÿ˜Š but under different PH who will pamper their baby.
Munthas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vs_2706

I think its our faultthat'sY PH is giving this punishment to us fans.

I love u SaRun. I will always support Barun and Sanaya no matter what happens๐Ÿ˜Š

For me the only jodi(onscreen couple) I loved to the core of my heart is Arshi/SaRun and will always be forever.

We would love to see ur come back on screen.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We never wanted IPKKND to end like this but we also never want ASR and KKGSR character to be butchered like this.And top to that we never in our worst dream can see Arnav and Khushi with another Girl/Guy.

we only watch IPK for Barun and Sanaya
we can't watch them with anyone else in IPK

Without Arnav there is no Khushi and Without Khushi there is no Arnav.

I wish IPKKND-2 starts with Barun and Sanaya๐Ÿ˜Šbut under different PH who will pamper their baby.

suddenly everything went out of our hand.