India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Every episode brings (Page 7)

Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yaa, there is a pain. I was literally crying when Aakash and payal were leaving. I love this show from core. I wish for future. You said it right Rima di, where are we going to get ruthless, yet soft hearted ASR, Pagal, par cute Sanka devi? 

No serial touched my heart like IPK did. Wait! IPK is NOT just a serial...its a Phenomena. We lived ArHi, we breathed ArHi. 

Jab Tak Hai Jaan, I keep loving this Fairy Tale. I still wish for future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13sigrid

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Exactly rima

i have always learnt that whatever be the  outcome one  must try if we fail 99th time  , who knows 100 th time we might click.

Shedding tears since  the telly chakkar article came in sept 28. Love this show so much , Dony know how will we pass days ahead. not just we but i can say  all ipkknd fans have invested  themselves ignoring their important work  just for the sake of the show.

whoever be responsible this show didnt deserve such an untimely death. I  scream when i see horrible shows with intact star cast running for years and years without any issues. This show  didnt deserve such condition at all.

I can say  this show will remain one of my priced poseesion ever.  
Only  IPKKND season 2  can pacify our wounded heart . and  i would urge People not to shout at 4 lions.. cause this is their own brand. they have to bring back the show with SP

if  another show than producers have to  agree on casting SARUN together. 
No new PH can come up with a love story so soon..all  have  kitchen politics dramas or social themes ready.. so SP has to do something.

Still  i just want this pair to remain in tv screen. Barun also knows  he cant leave TV. He knows his reach very well.  But  if he thinks that after a year he will do Tv with some other actress on other channel I dont know... .. thats why let MAMR release and  Sp atleast make a contract  that SARUN will be cast in star plus show

I am upset because  till now we  didnt see only proper arnav - khushi love  realisation and track..
all these months it was about supporting each other in tough  times.

But a how they carrry their love forward was to be seen.. Thats why  i am feeling so bad..Cause  this has not been done till now.

so i want this  hate - love  mixed romance to be back on screen ...atleast thru a new show
Star plus  needs to be emailed regularly demanding this thing

Heart bleeds for arshi  badly, 
but the fact is  if we love ARSHI today it is also because of  CV's.. the scenes made us go mad for them..

having a difficult time

r

Rishi I agree
This show is dying an untimely death
it does not deserve to

you are right
crappy shows
crappy stories
are running

why not IPK

But whatever said rishi
PH is responsible
big time for a lot of messes over the period of time

first LM's exit
then lack of clarification of Barun
not executing tracks properly

to the show was a joke
for us it is not

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasRickyBahlsigridprettypriserious

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirka88

Thumbs Up 

sometimes it seems like we are to IPKKND what Khushi is to Aarav and Shit-all is not. 

well said
..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
awesome post rima di but dunno where this all is leading too i am sad...but dont wanna give HOPE..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabina7

are they any chances?
till SP confirms
I have some hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
will keep mailing SP to save our show. IPKKND is become my lifeCryCryCryCryCry
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Been extremely busy today Rima?
What happened? Are there no hope now?
Is Sobti leaving confirmed?
Is he going willingly or forcibly?
Please tell me.

sigrid

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicfan5

RES

Awesome post rima...

Have been an emotional wreck since yesterday...Can't believe Reel life has so much power...hold over u...

But IPK is special...its unique...Arshi are very special...I don't know if love like Arnav and Khushi truely exists but they took me into their magical world and made me believe in unconditional and irrevocable love...This magical pair came to life because of the amazing talent and sizzling on screen chemistry of Barun and Sanaya...They breathed life into Arnav and Khushi and made them so real that sometimes i forget to differentiate between Arshi and Sarun...They made IPK and Arshi an inseperable part of our hearts...

I'm gonna miss the show like hell...gonna miss Arnav, Khushi, Rabba Ve's, the poolside, Khushi falling in arnav's arms, him holding her dupatta...their eyelocks..Khushi's "O"...her jalebis...her sanka devi antics, their nokjhoks...his What the's...tum theek ho...even her Arnavji and his khushi in a husky voice...oh the list will never end...

But i guess all magical things come to an end and thus our show too is coming to an end...and even though I'm heartbroken over that I'm still happy that IPK will hopefully end on a happy note and Arnav and Khushi will stay together forever...

"Arnav aur Khushi hamesha saath rahenge"...even in our memories...Cause that's all that's left Rima...Beautiful memories of IPK and wonderful friends I made on IF...

Thank you Barun and Sanaya for giving us Arshi...

loved the underlined words
ur post moved me to tears

sigrid

Go to top