coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv_isnt_classy

Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by prettypri

Rima, priya, Rahul did you listen Barun's Int...I was listening...

He sounds too casual to me about the break...at least his voice sounds...he said  he doesnt have any movie also...I couldnt digest all he said though...Its like oh I will go to Hawaii for some day with my wife and will back to the show...but I guess it is not that easy... how IPK can get a break from great ASR????

I am listening and you know..the first thing he said when asked..are you leaving..he said..no I am not and then interrupted wth I don't know...doesn't sound good...Confused
And also he wasn't willing to even say how long a break..if he needs leave for health reasons or a vacation wouldnt heave some idea..and if he were planning to come back Woldnt he have some idea..
He keeps saying story line...but bviously story line would depend on his break to right..it does sound like I'll relax and then see if wantto come back..but to what...wha will IPK survive on till then...with TRPs back It will be worse...

Dnt know ..going mad...on the int he praised Gul so much and on the forum there ar posts that she made him cry!
gosh why are thngs so complicated??

I don't believe in these crying rumors, I can one say he looks tired, so his voice may have pretty low, which could have misled people in believing he cried.

now it seems even GH & DB have left the show. So, who is left really ? Other than Kushi, NK, Manorama, Nani, Garima, Mami - who are there ?

serious bhaiyaa (kidding Rahul bhaiyaa) why he will cry...the IPK cast and crew are not that emotional fool like us you know...if so the show's fate would not have been like this...

Everybody is just thinking about themselves...Let them enjoy their life and let us move on with our life...We already wasted many times for them...Angry
why will he cry...he is not a kid..he was tired..
And about his break,he won't come back...thats for sure...and there is something more going off screen may be between PH and channel...what I feel PH rightly said "the story has run its course"...I have a strong feeling that IPK was planned till now...this team had no plans to conitnue it...and may be just because of channel and fan's pressure they have to continue...don't you all find surprising Akshay,deepali and Barun leaving all at a time...may be their contract was over because the maker of this show had no plans to continue it further.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Ok guys I am signing out , have a great weekend...
Rahul, Mahua, and pretty Priya Hug

have a great weekend Priya, keep away from IF LOL It will save you from mental torture this weekend, as we will not have any official updates but all sorts of rumors flying around LOL

Cetronia

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by serious

Rima, priya, Rahul did you listen Barun's Int...I was listening...

He sounds too casual to me about the break...at least his voice sounds...he said  he doesnt have any movie also...I couldnt digest all he said though...Its like oh I will go to Hawaii for some day with my wife and will back to the show...but I guess it is not that easy... how IPK can get a break from great ASR????

I am listening and you know..the first thing he said when asked..are you leaving..he said..no I am not and then interrupted wth I don't know...doesn't sound good...Confused
And also he wasn't willing to even say how long a break..if he needs leave for health reasons or a vacation wouldnt heave some idea..and if he were planning to come back Woldnt he have some idea..
He keeps saying story line...but bviously story line would depend on his break to right..it does sound like I'll relax and then see if wantto come back..but to what...wha will IPK survive on till then...with TRPs back It will be worse...

Dnt know ..going mad...on the int he praised Gul so much and on the forum there ar posts that she made him cry!
gosh why are thngs so complicated??

I don't believe in these crying rumors, I can one say he looks tired, so his voice may have pretty low, which could have misled people in believing he cried.

now it seems even GH & DB have left the show. So, who is left really ? Other than Kushi, NK, Manorama, Nani, Garima, Mami - who are there ?

serious bhaiyaa (kidding Rahul bhaiyaa) why he will cry...the IPK cast and crew are not that emotional fool like us you know...if so the show's fate would not have been like this...

Everybody is just thinking about themselves...Let them enjoy their life and let us move on with our life...We already wasted many times for them...Angry

LOL
We have wasted time earlier on & we are even wasting time now to know the real facts out. Kya jamaana hai Ouch

Luv_isnt_classy

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
But seriously what will they do or what were they planning to do even before all this started..when Barun and Sanaya are in the UK??
He said its ky one day but still...now no side character also to shoot so what happens then?

Luv_isnt_classy

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

But seriously what will they do or what were they planning to do even before all this started..when Barun and Sanaya are in the UK??
He said its ky one day but still...now no side character also to shoot so what happens then?

They will shoot it before day...actor's holiday will be cancelled.I am repeating what I said I have a strong feeling this show was on the verge of ending.And it was all planned.This show is running just because of its viewers.And all actors are prepared for the show to get over.

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 09 November 2012 at 11:49am
BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I have never Felt like this addiction 4 any serial...

Will miss alot can't tell how much...it made us laugh,cry.dance,sad,happy etc..and it gav me so good frnds lik u guyzzz

If it ends i will miss IPKKND nd u guyz 

I really want season 2 with same cast including laxmi.:(

No serial can take place of Ipkknd.

ArHi Rox..

SaRun rox.

:'(
Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
we know now every episode is bringing us closer to the last! CryCry
Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

I have never Felt like this addiction 4 any serial...

Will miss alot can't tell how much...it made us laugh,cry.dance,sad,happy etc..and it gav me so good frnds lik u guyzzz

If it ends i will miss IPKKND nd u guyz 

I really want season 2 with same cast including laxmi.:(

No serial can take place of Ipkknd.

ArHi Rox..

SaRun rox.

:'(

it gave us sooo much!! 

p.s I'm using your Siggie! but everytime I look at it it makes me cry!! Barun's words!! 

BearNaNa

Go to top