Every episode brings (Page 17)

SarunArshilover Goldie
SarunArshilover
SarunArshilover

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
u'r thinking write but...

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cetroniaprettypriserious

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

@Mahua
Rahul

No he is not doing this for a break

It is something more than what meets the eye
no one ruins theur career like this

We will know only in the future right Rima...bcos right now from his interview ..taking What he s saying alone...we can't really make out...although he was emphatic when he said that he has contributed to Arnavs characterisation over the last year and a half as he has been closest to the character.

And yes it will be a step back isn't it..if he doesn't have any big breaks right now..to leave such a poplar show months before his film releases...don't know what's happening..that's why all this is so frustrating!
Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv_isnt_classy

Originally posted by Soloperson

I was missing for sometime and there is already a Tamil coalition...nice!!! 
Mahua, I did not listen and not going to, not even going to read the WU, just read all the replies so have a gist of what the interview was about...

Rima, bashing qubool hai, antha Showa pakkama eppadi bash panna mudiyum..Wink, ne clue kudu I will join...
Mahua how's the Windy City? our weather is awesome today in high 50's Wink...

Windy city is as always windy...Here also temp is in little higher than expected this time...

Dont listen Priya...good decision...He made all more confused...I hate when people including PH hide truthto viewers when they are in mess...AngryI like honesty and straight forwardness even if the truth is bitter...Thats why we like ASR!!Smile

Mahua, I spoiled my mood yesterday totally and am not going to waste another day over something I don't have any control...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksprettypri

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prettypri

Rima, priya, Rahul did you listen Barun's Int...I was listening...

He sounds too casual to me about the break...at least his voice sounds...he said  he doesnt have any movie also...I couldnt digest all he said though...Its like oh I will go to Hawaii for some day with my wife and will back to the show...but I guess it is not that easy... how IPK can get a break from great ASR????

I am listening and you know..the first thing he said when asked..are you leaving..he said..no I am not and then interrupted wth I don't know...doesn't sound good...Confused
And also he wasn't willing to even say how long a break..if he needs leave for health reasons or a vacation wouldnt heave some idea..and if he were planning to come back Woldnt he have some idea..
He keeps saying story line...but bviously story line would depend on his break to right..it does sound like I'll relax and then see if wantto come back..but to what...wha will IPK survive on till then...with TRPs back It will be worse...

Dnt know ..going mad...on the int he praised Gul so much and on the forum there ar posts that she made him cry!
gosh why are thngs so complicated??

I dont buy any of the story...All are rumors...we dont know real story...Actually I dont want to know...I just want to know an honest straight forward answer when he is leaving or how long the so called "well deserved break" (if its peosonal we dont want to know why), what is the fate of the show thats it!!!

Dont we deserve to know that!! If he is leaving for MAMR movie why no straight answer??at anyway If he leaves or not I am nt going to watch MAMR because of his heroine (I think many of us)...So it is nothing to do with the show...

Remember when he gave a interview when he taking that break for shooting the movie, he emphasized on the fact anyone can do ASR character , and he kept on saying I am working very hard for this movie , seriously I am totally clueless...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyprettypri

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Beautifully written.

I can't even bring myself to watch the episode. It just gives me more pain. It's not like I didn't know this has to come to an end one day but this is just too soon...they just got married on Oct 2nd...there are so many new avenues to explore so much more to watch. This abrupt bitter ending was just not expected.

Just looking at all the DP of Sarun I feel like crying :(

I still haven't had enough loving them.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serious

Go to top