Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: musicfan5

RES

Awesome post rima...

Have been an emotional wreck since yesterday...Can't believe Reel life has so much power...hold over u...

But IPK is special...its unique...Arshi are very special...I don't know if love like Arnav and Khushi truely exists but they took me into their magical world and made me believe in unconditional and irrevocable love...This magical pair came to life because of the amazing talent and sizzling on screen chemistry of Barun and Sanaya...They breathed life into Arnav and Khushi and made them so real that sometimes i forget to differentiate between Arshi and Sarun...They made IPK and Arshi an inseperable part of our hearts...

I'm gonna miss the show like hell...gonna miss Arnav, Khushi, Rabba Ve's, the poolside, Khushi falling in arnav's arms, him holding her dupatta...their eyelocks..Khushi's "O"...her jalebis...her sanka devi antics, their nokjhoks...his What the's...tum theek ho...even her Arnavji and his khushi in a husky voice...oh the list will never end...

But i guess all magical things come to an end and thus our show too is coming to an end...and even though I'm heartbroken over that I'm still happy that IPK will hopefully end on a happy note and Arnav and Khushi will stay together forever...

"Arnav aur Khushi hamesha saath rahenge"...even in our memories...Cause that's all that's left Rima...Beautiful memories of IPK and wonderful friends I made on IF...

Thank you Barun and Sanaya for giving us Arshi...

loved the underlined words
ur post moved me to tears
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Today's whole episode had such a bittersweet undertone. Yes, if the show ends, we will all miss it very much, but if Barun leaves, I would rather see the show end, so that I can remember IPK with a smile, remember it as one of the best if not the best romantic dramas ever :)

for me it is the best
nothing compares
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shru9ti

Agree Rima.U knw ppl hav started talkin abt petition fr Season 2 wid new PH

season 2?
perhaps
we will still want and wait for it
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: krikumar.91

Today's epi was awesome... Can anyone deny the fact that magic is back? If rumours are true that PH is harsh on BS and BS wants to continue, it means that hope is there... We can change anything if we want to... Don't give up and later repent for missing IPK...

Thanks rima...

welcome
wish things woked out
wish
wish
wish
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Rima...every episode ironically shows us what we may not have anymore very soon..and it hurts!
really hurts!
Guess we should enjoy what's there now...
I was in fact thinking back on last years episodes f the same time...and how different thngs were!

if only all concerned parties who made this beautiful show that captured our hearts could reapture their working equilibrium and iron out all differences...there is so much more the show can offer..

Let's continue to hope and not give up!
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes lets try our best ...iam having still ray of hope
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

season 2?
perhaps
we will still want and wait for it

season 2 possibilities are really rare honestly with this pair, one is trying to get big into Bolly, I am not sure if its gonna be possible, unless he fails at his attempts, why to wish bad for him to get our epic pair together once again ?
it never ends my dear.
It will stay in our hearts.
where we kept a cradle to cuddle it.
And if God thinks he need to take back,
what he sent from heaven.
let that be,because 
God want its magical love protected always.
he never let any one kill it.
its some thing precious for him
which he made in heaven.
and sent to earth.
So he nevr let it die.
he will take it but keep th magic touch,
deep ,deep inside our herarts

And yes for sure we will fight for our precious one always.
thats our right.

Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: serious

season 2 possibilities are really rare honestly with this pair, one is trying to get big into Bolly, I am not sure if its gonna be possible, unless he fails at his attempts, why to wish bad for him to get our epic pair together once again ?

Bt wats d harm in askin fr it.If he wants he'l do it.We as fans can only request it
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
so.. wat r u trynna convey vryone? 👏