A memory of past
A hope for the future
A feeling again of despair
Will there be a future?

Yes I know the show may end
And without Barun I dont want a show
Or an ARHI

...But how do we try and forget

This wonderful roller coaster journey called IPKKND?

I know time will be a good remedy
But how can we have another ASR?
Another Khushi Kumari Gupta?
And another Arnav and Khushi love story?

Never

And I always thought I should never say never

Today I eat my words

PS: By the way don't give up

If not for anything

For the UK trip

For the sold tickets

SP will do something if PH is the issue

So keep mailing

Keep calling

But if Barun genuinely wants to go
We have no choice

But don't give up without a fight
Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Exactly rima

i have always learnt that whatever be the  outcome one  must try if we fail 99th time  , who knows 100 th time we might click.

Shedding tears since  the telly chakkar article came in sept 28. Love this show so much , Dony know how will we pass days ahead. not just we but i can say  all ipkknd fans have invested  themselves ignoring their important work  just for the sake of the show.

whoever be responsible this show didnt deserve such an untimely death. I  scream when i see horrible shows with intact star cast running for years and years without any issues. This show  didnt deserve such condition at all.

I can say  this show will remain one of my priced poseesion ever.  
Only  IPKKND season 2  can pacify our wounded heart . and  i would urge People not to shout at 4 lions.. cause this is their own brand. they have to bring back the show with SP

if  another show than producers have to  agree on casting SARUN together. 
No new PH can come up with a love story so soon..all  have  kitchen politics dramas or social themes ready.. so SP has to do something.

Still  i just want this pair to remain in tv screen. Barun also knows  he cant leave TV. He knows his reach very well.  But  if he thinks that after a year he will do Tv with some other actress on other channel I dont know... .. thats why let MAMR release and  Sp atleast make a contract  that SARUN will be cast in star plus show

I am upset because  till now we  didnt see only proper arnav - khushi love  realisation and track..
all these months it was about supporting each other in tough  times.

But a how they carrry their love forward was to be seen.. Thats why  i am feeling so bad..Cause  this has not been done till now.

so i want this  hate - love  mixed romance to be back on screen ...atleast thru a new show
Star plus  needs to be emailed regularly demanding this thing

Heart bleeds for arshi  badly, 
but the fact is  if we love ARSHI today it is also because of  CV's.. the scenes made us go mad for them..

having a difficult time

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
👍🏼 

sometimes it seems like we are to IPKKND what Khushi is to Aarav and Shit-all is not. 

Edited by mirka88 - 11 years ago
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES

Awesome post rima...

Have been an emotional wreck since yesterday...Can't believe Reel life has so much power...hold over u...

But IPK is special...its unique...Arshi are very special...I don't know if love like Arnav and Khushi truely exists but they took me into their magical world and made me believe in unconditional and irrevocable love...This magical pair came to life because of the amazing talent and sizzling on screen chemistry of Barun and Sanaya...They breathed life into Arnav and Khushi and made them so real that sometimes i forget to differentiate between Arshi and Sarun...They made IPK and Arshi an inseperable part of our hearts...

I'm gonna miss the show like hell...gonna miss Arnav, Khushi, Rabba Ve's, the poolside, Khushi falling in arnav's arms, him holding her dupatta...their eyelocks..Khushi's "O"...her jalebis...her sanka devi antics, their nokjhoks...his What the's...tum theek ho...even her Arnavji and his khushi in a husky voice...oh the list will never end...

But i guess all magical things come to an end and thus our show too is coming to an end...and even though I'm heartbroken over that I'm still happy that IPK will hopefully end on a happy note and Arnav and Khushi will stay together forever...

"Arnav aur Khushi hamesha saath rahenge"...even in our memories...Cause that's all that's left Rima...Beautiful memories of IPK and wonderful friends I made on IF...

Thank you Barun and Sanaya for giving us Arshi...
Edited by musicfan5 - 11 years ago
meghapriyanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
How i stil wish that every thing wil b ok.If main problem is storyline ,it can be changed any time, it has been changed many times.

I don't knw if ph can be changed but if it's posible change it.

If that is also not possible then bring the jodi for a new show.

But i don't knw if barun wants to continue or he realy wants a break.

But stil with positive notes ,i so wish that every thing wil b ok.

If it ends i wil mis u ipk.😔Edited by meghapriyanka - 11 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today's whole episode had such a bittersweet undertone. Yes, if the show ends, we will all miss it very much, but if Barun leaves, I would rather see the show end, so that I can remember IPK with a smile, remember it as one of the best if not the best romantic dramas ever :)
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hope barun stays!!
i cant let go of Sarun, Arshi and ipk sooo fast!!!
they have become a part of my life
it hurts to think that the show will end soon!!
today i feel jealous of all the other shows that are running for more than 2 years with more than 1000 episodes in their history
and my ipk has to die before it even reaches 500 episodes!!
it hurts!!!!

but i love barun!
more than any bollywood actor he has impressed me sooo much through his acting and the way he actually is as a great human being!!
i have never voted for an actor or actress or jodi before and barun, sanaya and Arshi made me do it sooo many countless times!
if any of them decide to leave...ipk does end for me!
if barun has indeed decided to leave...i wish him all the best and will support him continuously...first to watch his movie!

but if any chance for barun to stay back...
please do!!!!!
i love ipk, Sarun and Arshi too much to let it go sooo fast!!!
😭😭😭
Edited by Aphrodite88 - 11 years ago
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Rima.U knw ppl hav started talkin abt petition fr Season 2 wid new PH
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cried watching todays epi. Can u believe it, how much IPKKND effect us??

SP do something,plss.

We want Barun

We want IPKND

SP-Either , U, be with us or get ready to lose the viewrs!

Bas.
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Today's epi was awesome... Can anyone deny the fact that magic is back? If rumours are true that PH is harsh on BS and BS wants to continue, it means that hope is there... We can change anything if we want to... Don't give up and later repent for missing IPK...

Thanks rima...
Edited by krikumar.91 - 11 years ago