I Salute you guys !! ( All IPK fans )

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This is the first time in this history of any smashin hit romantic show such as IPK , that the fans gathered in unison to ask for a show to be ended than saved. In normal cases , fans gather inorder to save a particular show, petitioning  etc.

This is the first time a fan group, keepin their heart on sleeves yet with heads up high , demanded for the show  they love to bits ,to rather end on a dignified note  than having to watch & bear the brunt of seeing the lead couple & other significant character's & their efforts being butchered.

I don't know what I should feel like now. Happy or sad ? It's mixed. I wanna cry about IPK coming to an end, shake my head in disbelief. But did we have a choice ? The PH wanted this at the end of the day. Atleast we fought for ArHi & for a decent ending. Iam happy.

Wanna hug you all for the courage & the effort !! We've been more loyal to the show ,actors & the characters , than the PH ever was or could be. They abondoned one " Baby " for another.

We walked , talked , slept , ate , smiled , cried , breathed IPK for the past 1.5 years..  literally lived the show, no denying. And ask a loyal fan how it feels, to stand up & ask for such a thing , out of all things . Yes, that's the pathetic position they put us in , that's the choice they left us with & I'll pray that this never happens with the fans of any show ever. But all I can say , is you guys ..yes you guys i.e my dearest , loviliest , warmest , IPK & ArHi crazy fans ..you guys ROCK !!

Never have & never will get to see such a fanbase again. 

" Aise fans ko kya naam doon ? " πŸ˜³

Love you guys !!   Group hug pleajjj !! πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
feel proud to be one 
IronyDied thumbnail
ya we rock right?πŸ€—
i will miss IPKKND.. always knew that its a show will come to an end one day but like this?? well whatever.. never thought that will feel like crying..in fact i cried much already..heck i such a fool!!

all i can say.. i loved this show from the bottom of my heart and i will remember it till last day of my life.. it was a beautiful journey...!! i will miss you guys tooπŸ€—
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THIS FORUM IS THE BEST EVA AND WE FANS ARE E BEST EVA..NO1 CAN DENY TAT!!
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really dnt knw wht to say
from last 2 days i feel too low nd sad
whether to cry or happy
i live wid my Arshi
Edited by angel-iqra - 11 years ago
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u can name us pagal (ASR style) but you know its better that show ends with barun and sanaya, bc we all are so emotionally attach to this show we cant tolearte any other asr or khushi  Edited by faree - 11 years ago
BornThisWay thumbnail
Its really heartbreaking, but I'm happy that finally we are united.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Group hug and proud to be a fan of this unique show and one of it's fans!!

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—Edited by anjaani07 - 11 years ago
brplove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today i am proud to be Barun Sobti's fan and a tight, warm hug to everyone in this forum  We showed them our fan power and we should always stand by IPKKND and Barun Sobti no matter what the situation is..

Edited by brplove - 11 years ago
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know what i feel right now!!
I m happy yet i m sad!!
But we gad to do this!!it was necessary!!we owed it to this show and to the wonderful cast!!!
We love this show!!
And we cant just sit back see it going down the hill!!

Hug to all arhians coz we need it right now!!