Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Such a great message was given in this epi. Those who work for people's benifits, should not bother about respect or disrespect. Shivji is the only God who is ready to accept poison so that the world doesn't get destroyed. He very well knows Amrit is for others. He cares for the World more then his personal benifit. One of the great characteristic of Devadhi Dev Mahadev..

It was so good to see Bali, compared to other asuras shown till now, he is very different. He is one of the good Asuras, we haven't seen till now.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shine.shinesuhani77Skittle16BUDDHYash.PalKavya.KumariDeewaniRimiIndu_IFSandytatsmeNishajosshivamalaIntrepidasia221-Nymphadora-deboleena.manna--Yukthi--sukhi...subha2601chand1234Arnav90Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahadev's greatness." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Skittle16

Skittle16

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
totally agree with u Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Nikki_Titli

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Such a great message was given in this epi. Those who work for people's benifits, should not bother about respect or disrespect. Shivji is the only God who is ready to accept poison so that the world doesn't get destroyed. He very well knows Amrit is for others. He cares for the World more then hispersonal benifit. One of the great characteristic of Devadhi Dev Mahadev..

<div></div>It was so good to see Bali, compared to other asuras shown till now, he is very different. He is one of the good Asuras, we haven't seen till now.
and the worst part is, indra is acting like a asur and bali beheaving like a devata. I think it's roll reversal, do you agree with me, minaxi?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10prernacdamnx12sia221subha2601Nikki_Titli

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Such a great message was given in this epi. Those who work for people's benifits, should not bother about respect or disrespect. Shivji is the only God who is ready to accept poison so that the world doesn't get destroyed. He very well knows Amrit is for others. He cares for the World more then hispersonal benifit. One of the great characteristic of Devadhi Dev Mahadev..

<div></div>It was so good to see Bali, compared to other asuras shown till now, he is very different. He is one of the good Asuras, we haven't seen till now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payelsonafan

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

and the worst part is, indra is acting like a asur and bali beheaving like a devata. I think it's roll reversal, do you agree with me, minaxi?
These are the exact words I had in my mind while watching the epi.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...Nikki_Titli

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
really i've become a great bhakt of mahadev after watching dkdm...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Ahankaar ho toh Indradev jaisa aur humbleness ho toh Mahadev jaisa!Day DreamingClap
I am wondering,Indra doesn't deserve the throne,he does nothing to protect his subjects.Yesterday when Bali attacked the other devtas,he did nothing to save them.They why is he made the king of swarg?OuchHe is not a good administrator,all he does is watching the apsaras dance and drink and boast about himself.Why should he be the king then?He should be dethroned and a deserving good guy should be made the king.
Now i am realising why is india full of inefficient and underserving politicians.CryYeh kissa toh swarg se shuru hua hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10mnx12sia221-Nymphadora-sukhi...Nikki_Titli

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
The  great thing here is that no matter how powerful you be, one should not detach himself from the ground and be proud. One should have the courage to accept all matters of life and proceed with confidence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sia221Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.