Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Really u want the show to end? (Page 7)

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zooni.blue

Originally posted by SSB28

Why can't we have both Barun and IPKKND ????????? I can not imagine my day without IPKKNDCry

it is barun's personal decision! 

we cant stop him! Confused
Guys one thing he is not leaving for his movies/ personally.. Bcoz of story line he said i cant do this ...Am Sarun fans the USB of show is Sarun/Arhi ... No one wants to end the show ... If anyone leaves we cant watch the show same applies with Sanaya also ...
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
NO we will make sure it ends if Barun has to go..we will demand for IPKKND season 2 and we can make them do it too cause we can do anything if we want but wont let them show anyone else as ASR or anyone else with Khushi BAS!
No Barun=NO SaRun=No IPKKND!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb_05-MKB-

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

No I DON'T want to end. I have made a few posts saying that if it does end that they should end it on a happy note and that she shouldn't rush the ending. They should take a month or two wrapping it up.

I think that people want the show to end is Barun is leaving and never coming back...evn though he says its a break, when you aren't certain when you'll be back from that break it means that you aren't coming back...well that's what the others are guessing. So I think that's why they want the show to end. Because the PH is butchering it with all of this bad publicity.
But pretend that Barun or the PH says, hey he's going to take a break but will be back at the beginning of Feb I think that everyone would be on cloud 9 and then NO ONE would want the show to end...it's just that all of this uncertainty is what's making them want the show to end intact with all of is cast

I hope that makes sense 

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
IPK Magic is  only with SARUN..they are there Magic is on..One of them leave, or Arshi jodi break..IPK dead..So better End with good note. Happy ending with beautiful memories.
Blondiexzy Goldie
Blondiexzy
Blondiexzy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
i dont want this show to end.. all i wish is dat... barun returns after a break like he did before... im one addicted soul of IPK.. i know am selfish but i can't allow SARUN n ARHI go.. I wish they show Khushi pregnancy  track for a few months until he return.
Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prim123

What a fab episode that was !

why the hell is this forum so obsessed with barun ?

why cant we have petitions of replacing barun as ASR and keeping the show ON !

how fair is it for sanaya to abruptly end her source of income n go job hunting ???

we can always have replacements for payash...

if the PH n SP pay more interest the show can rock all even with a new guy! 

I am a barun fan too but he has greener pastures to look forward to why stop him?

Ohh really..u want a replacement of barun!!!!May I heard it correct!!...I think u r d 1st person in d world who wants this..
what u think ppl will accept some1 else for ASR no way..I think bettr u go nd join hand with GUL for killing our show by replacing all d cast...If barun will be replaced nd sanaya also should be replaced...Arshi means only Barun-sanaya got it

yes i want replacement coz i dont such a fab show to end o soon!

people will accept especially the TRP audience they have accepted gia remeber

dear they accepted bcoz that is not a love story a normal saas bahu show...bt this s nt case of ipk...remember during kidnapping track only ipk lost all trp viewers right?? tpr went down to even 2.2 though they were givng atleast 2 scenes of barun per week...but this tym  he wont be around so hw cn u evn think ny one will watch after he leavs...what a jock

Edited by prim123 - 09 November 2012 at 10:06pm
Poojaaaaaa Senior Member
Poojaaaaaa
Poojaaaaaa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
If Barun is not there it would be better to end the show rather than any replacement...

Go to top