Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

No I DON'T want to end. I have made a few posts saying that if it does end that they should end it on a happy note and that she shouldn't rush the ending. They should take a month or two wrapping it up.

I think that people want the show to end is Barun is leaving and never coming back...evn though he says its a break, when you aren't certain when you'll be back from that break it means that you aren't coming back...well that's what the others are guessing. So I think that's why they want the show to end. Because the PH is butchering it with all of this bad publicity.
But pretend that Barun or the PH says, hey he's going to take a break but will be back at the beginning of Feb I think that everyone would be on cloud 9 and then NO ONE would want the show to end...it's just that all of this uncertainty is what's making them want the show to end intact with all of is cast

I hope that makes sense 

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
IPK Magic is  only with SARUN..they are there Magic is on..One of them leave, or Arshi jodi break..IPK dead..So better End with good note. Happy ending with beautiful memories.
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont want this show to end.. all i wish is dat... barun returns after a break like he did before... im one addicted soul of IPK.. i know am selfish but i can't allow SARUN n ARHI go.. I wish they show Khushi pregnancy  track for a few months until he return.
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zooni.blue

yes i want replacement coz i dont such a fab show to end o soon!

people will accept especially the TRP audience they have accepted gia remeber

dear they accepted bcoz that is not a love story a normal saas bahu show...bt this s nt case of ipk...remember during kidnapping track only ipk lost all trp viewers right?? tpr went down to even 2.2 though they were givng atleast 2 scenes of barun per week...but this tym  he wont be around so hw cn u evn think ny one will watch after he leavs...what a jock Edited by prim123 - 11 years ago
Poojaaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Barun is not there it would be better to end the show rather than any replacement...
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont want to end  ipkknd soon yar plz god save our show
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i want it to end if Barun leaves...i want only SaRun as the lead, if i can't get that i want a happy ending for them BAS
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think I wanted IPK to end ever but with all that's happened and is happening I just think it is better to end it. I am someone who started watching the show because of the awesome story line, the well-built characters and the magical intensity that I found in each and every episode of the show.

I'm sad to say that that IPK no longer exists for me. Sure I see glimpses now and then, the characters that we fell in love with, the powerful dialogues, the old intensity. But they are just mere glimpses, and when I tune in the next day eager to see what is going to happen next, I am back to being disappointed. I haven't watched the last episode yet, but I'm so glad to see that it has received great responses from all over the forum. These episodes I live for, but as a show it no longer holds the same interest that I had for it. And if the show goes on like it is I think event the compulsion that still makes me watch the show might dwindle away into nothing. That's why I want it to end.

Sorry for ranting, I guess I'm a bit more attached to the show than I've let myself believe ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by blackdice1001 - 11 years ago
Achinta97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really!! Can you honestly see khushi rabba veying and having eyelocks with another guy...after seeing sarun like this for such a long time...can u really digest it...tussi great ho yaar๐Ÿ˜•

I jus want ipkknd to end...coz i want arhi memories intact...not tarnished...everything comes to an end...i would be happy if itends with our sarun...and hey can start over in some otherbshow in SP...
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can't imagine IPK without SaRun...One is the heart,while other is the soul of this show...