Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK is back loved today episode (Page 2)

mriganayanika Newbie
mriganayanika
mriganayanika

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Was so happy to see the Gupta ladies as well.

Sana16 Groupbie
Sana16
Sana16

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Star Star Star Star ...Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back Its back ...Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
Partyyy...!!!!!!! PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

The real ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON? is back!!!!!! Big smile

IPKKND team rocksStar...love their dedication towards work Smile, itne problems hone ke baad bhi they manage to put up a great perfrmance, ClapClapClap I salute them! Smile
They are sooo many speculations and allegations against so many cast members, the stress was evident on the faces of BS and SI today in the spl Diwali function on SP Cry, yet they did nt fail in providing a good show for their ardent fans...I love u IPK team! Embarrassed
BS & SI hats off to ur professionalism ! ClapClapClap Awww...I loved Mami ji's performance today Embarrassed, her each & every dialogue made me go 'Awww' Cry...Aakash and Payal was sweet Smile, NK - he is a rockstar yaar! Wink...Nani was sweett Smile...Anjali behaved damn cutely as a sis today! Star...
Khushi was Khushi Wink , single piece sare India mein...Opppss!LOL I mean saari Duniya mein! Wink
Arnav... Day Dreaming He is back!!!! Loved him to the core today, that smile, those expressions ! he proved once again, of being one of the finest actors in the industry! Embarrassed...Aarav...awww, poor guy! was brought frm an Ashram!? Cry...

Sheetal Angry...I knew it, I just knew IT Angry!!!!...its the same kinda track once played in KDMHMD, when Ashlesha(Sheetal kinda gal in that shw) brought a girl called Sneha (Aarav here) from an Ashram and claimed that she was the daughter of the main lead Prem (Arnav here)...Later alll allegations were proved wrong and her shitty sacchai was uncovered !! Dead
Here in IPK also same thing...yeh Sheetal ka truth bhi aise hi saamne aayega !!! Big smile

Oh my...Big smile I feel sooo proud of IPK fans Hug, who constantly supported Arnav in all these situations, Clap never doubted him...Embarrassed Soo proud of myself tooo, ke maine ek minute ke liye bhi Arnav pe shakh nahi kiya (Eventhough my brother used to tease me constantly saying 'Haww, Arnav ka beta! Oh teriii...ex-girlfriendss...!!! Haww')Tongue LOL

Even after being in such a turmoil, all those Gul khan conflicts and all, the cast did not fail to support BS in any of his decisions !  Star Star Star Smile Smile Smile...Clap Clap Clap
This is one of the most dedicated and professional team in the history of television...! Clap
Hugeee hug from my sidee...Muahhh...!!

LOVE IPKKND Big smile , proud to be a tiny member of this enormous family Hug...United in every situation! Big smile...

P.S. No offence to any cast or team member! or anyone...  Smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
it was a verygud epi...
and this increases my pain...
will only memories be left???

naddiya26

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Love your post as you are so rightly depicting my thoughts and words I guess we are all one fans of our beautiful ARSHI.. Yes today's episode brought back the beaming  smile on my face ARSHI made us all very happy .

naddiya26

girikaushik Senior Member
girikaushik
girikaushik

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
You are right.
Very good episode.
Barun is super. Clap

naddiya26

crackerszone Goldie