Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Sahiba has no qualms to marry Ranbeer she's very calm and is not disturb at all.
Once she wanted to marry Ranbeer in this process to reach Ranbeer she got married to Daljeet. Then she went to Ranbeer and returned back to Daljeet now her conscience is not at all hurting she's getting married to Ranbeer...
I can't understand her...
May be I'm wrong in understanding her.

Edited by KajAnj - 09 November 2012 at 8:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaashish_sukusukhminderkaur7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What does Sahiba wants." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukhminderkaur7

Goldie

sukhminderkaur7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
nice post dear,sahiba is totally confused character,when she was with daljeet,she loved ranbeer ,when she left daljeet,she start loving daljeet,she is really playing fool first of daljeet his uncle & his mom by hiding the truth about ranbeer,when she left daljeet,she played fool of ranbeer & left him...so this sahiba is totally confused character...fed up of her...nautanki..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaALUJNA21JulieD

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
well cant really answer your question since not following the show anymore.All i can say that its a zee tv specialityLOLi mean look at them..all most all shows are love triangles where female leads are confused...to name a few pavitra rishta,qubool hai,phir subah hogi,rssi etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21JulieD

SweetArifa

SweetArifa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
seriously i doubt whether Sahiba really love Daljeet. It actually seems like she wants to marry Ranveer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

nice post dear,sahiba is totally confused character,when she was with daljeet,she loved ranbeer ,when she left daljeet,she start loving daljeet,she is really playing fool first of daljeet his uncle & his mom by hiding the truth about ranbeer,when she left daljeet,she played fool of ranbeer & left him...so this sahiba is totally confused character...fed up of her...nautanki..
I agree completely with you she's a completely confused character..as if she wants both because after knowing the true face of Ranbeer his conditions etc no other confused Sahiba will accept to marry him that also very calmly.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abouttime

well cant really answer your question since not following the show anymore.All i can say that its a zee tv specialityLOLi mean look at them..all most all shows are love triangles where female leads are confused...to name a few pavitra rishta,qubool hai,phir subah hogi,rssi etc.
@BOLD in RED you are so right but you missed one, and the true thing which you said in every ZEE serials almost the same to same things is happening the female lead is entangled between two men.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetArifa

seriously i doubt whether Sahiba really love Daljeet. It actually seems like she wants to marry Ranveer.
Arifa to me also seems the same that's why I opened the thread for me she wants to go ahead with the wedding and marry Ranbeer.

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Like someone mentioned that why can't Sahiba be like she was at the beginning of the show. Strong willed to find her love no matter what except this time be strong willed to show Ranveers true colors and go back to Daljeet. She is becoming more and more of a bore of a character who is confused 24/7.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.