Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CD (Count Down) Thread for 12 Nov 2012 Epi 122 (Page 32)

gurti94 Senior Member
gurti94
gurti94

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 317

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by dolly10

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Hello bubblyHug

Hiii...Have we met before?

Nope...but i have met u beforeBig smile

Stop confusing meLOLLOLLOL What's ur name?




LolROFL
My name is meetEmbarrassed
@<font size="4">reema</font> no its not changed


Meet her name is Dolly not ReemaLOL


dolly ROFL

Daal me kuch kaala hai D'oh 


Mujhe toh poori dal hi kali lag rahi haiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66898

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meet94

Arre mein maryam nahi hoon sachi
I'm teacher bubbly

Ab to mera shak yaqeen me bdlta ja raha hai k ye Maryam hi hai Thumbs Up




gurti94 Senior Member
gurti94
gurti94

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 317

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Dolly ur dp is same one...ican't see ur new dp

What do u do Meet aka Maryam LOL?



Btw me is not Maryam...i'm a teacher

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66898

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meet94

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by dolly10

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Hello bubblyHug

Hiii...Have we met before?

Nope...but i have met u beforeBig smile

Stop confusing meLOLLOLLOL What's ur name?




LolROFL
My name is meetEmbarrassed
@<font size="4">reema</font> no its not changed


Meet her name is Dolly not ReemaLOL


dolly ROFL

Daal me kuch kaala hai D'oh 


Mujhe toh poori dal hi kali lag rahi haiROFL

Chalo g...Final ho gya k ye Maryam hi hai Big smile

Hi Maryam Kesi Ho?

Apne account pe q nahi OL hui?


gurti94 Senior Member
gurti94
gurti94

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 317

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Arre mein maryam nahi hoon sachi
I'm teacher bubbly

Ab to mera shak yaqeen me bdlta ja raha hai k ye Maryam hi hai Thumbs Up




Acha toh theek hai...toh apne lub se hug nahi karogi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66898

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meet94

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Dolly ur dp is same one...ican't see ur new dp

What do u do Meet aka Maryam LOL?



Btw me is not Maryam...i'm a teacher

Teacher D'oh Teacher to Sonu hai & Dolly hai...But Tum Maryam hi ho..Maano ya na Maano Tongue


blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66898

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meet94

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by meet94

Arre mein maryam nahi hoon sachi
I'm teacher bubbly

Ab to mera shak yaqeen me bdlta ja raha hai k ye Maryam hi hai Thumbs Up




Acha toh theek hai...toh apne lub se hug nahi karogi

Dekha!!! Bubbly Mughal ka guess kbi ghalat nahi hota LOL

Hi Maryam Hug Hug Hug

gurti94 Senior Member
gurti94
gurti94

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 317

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Ab tumhe kaise believe karwayoon ki mein meet hi hoon
Hey maryam please cm ol to make sure that ur a different person n me different

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index