BCCC- the true villain

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone blame starplus and zeetv when their favourite shows gone off,but actually they are innocent.The true villain is BCCC.Yesterday I posted the rules of BCCC and the RUKJAANANAI had violated the terms and conditions of BCCC.When I published the post of BCCC,I thought you had understood the reasons for banning but the post had misled to various confusions.The reasons are:the show has depicted violence in the campus,consumption of alcohol and usage of stuff like pans,hans etc.Eventhough the show has not shown message like smoking and consumption of alcohol is injuries to the health.Do you know that TRP won't affect the performance of serials other than reality shows.If the TRP of a serial declains,starplus would intervene the serial and they reschedule the timings of serial.eg:ekdosaresepyaarkartehum has postponed the timings to 6pm due to low TRP and in case of zeetv they conduct mahaepisode merging various serials into one to save the TRP of the main serial.eg:phirsubhhogi has lost the grip of the story and many members of india-forums of PSH leaves and even zeetv gives them a chance by postponed the timings to 11pm which was earlier telecasted at 9.30pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyel thumbnail
guys,I am using mobile phone via operamini to write the posts.It is impossible to write the full contents due to defects in the keypad.If you have any doubts about my topics I will surely reply to you but takes more time to response.
Maria395 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So what your saying is that RJN got banned because it contains alcohol and violence?
Joyel thumbnail
@maria,I hope so that was the reasons for banning RJN.If you want to know more actions of BCCC in Tellyworld,you can subscribe to ZING magazine.And it is confirmed that the show will go off (exit) in 24-11-2012.For more details visit the following site: www.tellychakkar.com/news/ruk-jaana-nahin-air-its-last-episode-24-november
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show is just ending because lo trp only No other issue