Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

WOW LOVE this latest twist with Ranjith!

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Its like its back to the golden times of RJN... but suddenly SO MUCH OF DRAMA? University politics, INSA problems, family problems and everything to be sorted with only 12 episodes left? I'm puzzled Shocked AND INTRIGUED... 

Indu Singh
Indu's really taken Sanchi's words to heart... I agree Sanchi was harsh with her words...but him thrashing Janardhan publicly would really have served nothing and he didn't seem to want to cool down at all... I can totally see how I'd have been mighty embarrassed if I was in her place - though probably I wouldn't have screamed at him so much in front of everyone Ermm

INSA problems
I really felt like 1 hour of problems has undone so many days of hardwork..Indu's hardwork to open the shop, straighten his ways, impress Sanchi's family... etc etc... don't know how he's going to go about rebuilding their trust after this drunken escapade of his... if he was angry/humiliated he should have probably just kept away from her... did he have to down a bottle and misbehave...its not unlike his character but just feels like so much of effort for nothing now... plus, I don't like INSA having so many issues constantly -> just keeps giving out the message that people of 2 different classes/upbringing CANNOT lead a peaceful life beyond a day or two Cry
feel so bad for tomorrow's precap...Sanchi is really going to be disappointed and rethink her decision of having wanted to marry Indu in the first place - I really don't want it to come to this!

Janardhan-Ranjith
Janardhan is basically in a dilemma...he's just caving in to the subtle threats of another young politician looking to make his way into the campus...this new fellow appears more ominous...is he planning to sell drugs at campus - why, even Janardhan's shivering in his pants? I also can't believe the makers have decided to bring in a new villain for the next few episodes... anyway, it'll make for an interesting ending... 

Radha-Sada romance
And while we're asking/requesting for INSA romance... I can't believe we keep being fed romance between Radha and Tiwari... D'oh was Radha jealous that only Sanchi gets to kiss onscreen that she had to kiss Sada and make us go 'Shocked
I'm not saying an older generation should not romance as that'd be too prejudiced...but I only want to WATCH INSA LOL if you know what I mean... 

POOJA AND ANIRUDDH 
What stupendous acting by AD today during his drunken clamour.. That fella needs a standing ovation for those scenes... his wry smile when he spots Tarachand...his anger against Sanchi... his slurred speech... everything... wah Clap

and Sanchi (Pooja) looked so sleek and sexy in that tight fitting pink outfit of her's - that and those lovely heels... If I'd have been Indu, I'd have just gone 'wide-eyed' the moment I spotted her...become dumbfounded for a second or two...given her a tight kiss to shut her up and then just scooped her in my arms and resorted to taking care of other 'ahem' matters first... fight wight sab baad mein dekh sakte hain...Day Dreaming

I have so much more to write but running short of time here... basically loved the episode and with this new track doesn't feel like RJN is ending... 

Edited by lashy - 09 November 2012 at 8:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395namak902UDEYsybsmsmichelle281194devraniharishJoyelRashmi04-Namita---GaBBar--

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I also can't believe the makers have decided to bring in a new villain for the next few episodes... anyway, it'll make for an interesting ending...

Shraddha ..that s what I m not understanding .

Why the hell they are making RJN so interesting???
Cry

Pls pls cvs make it boring. Unhappy

Edited by Rashmi04 - 09 November 2012 at 9:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyel-Namita-lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Yup Rash... and I also can't believe we are barely having 2-3 members replying now Cry its become back to how it was when I joined.. waaah 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-

namak902 Senior Member
namak902
namak902

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
It's because you said it all greatly lashy, can't find anything more to add! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Wow Twinnie. You made it seem super exciting. Gotta watch it now. Thumbs Up

lashy

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Yeah.. todays episode was stating of new chapter.. cant believe RJN is ending :(

devraniharish

Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Revealing villain at the end is the final climax of the show.

devraniharish

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Im enjoying this purana wala Indu ..nice post di Thumbs Up

devraniharish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index