India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Re grating to myself to attach with this show

bsal420 Groupbie
bsal420
bsal420

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
The season of ranting,allegation, counter allegations around PH/Channel/Actors  are going on  between fans and all the viewers since 2 days... and I m sure it will goes on and on for months if the show survive. At the end of the day reality is PH/ Channel/ Actors no one is interested what audience want or how we suffered in all this  business.  If this was going on purposefully to gain audience sympathy, in-cash their emotions or testing the  popularity of the Channel/show or PH or actors stardom then it would be very cheap act putting all the stress and pressure on viewers...(hope this is not the case)

Finally I learned  one thing from all this drama that not again to attach with any show further, just take as entertainment and leave their itself, don't  go and think what show is about, how the story is going around characters and not to spend most of the time to discuss episodes , leave your personal life aside to watch episodes and most important not to vote on any websites or channel sites to nominate  favorite Jodi further...audience only gets heartburn and betrayal, a treatment as fool...may be i m sarcastic but this what I concluded, and feeling like an idiot and fool.

All this actors/ PH/ Producer(GUL) / Channel are seating in same boat and  getting all the pleasure out it by making the business of emotions of fans...I hate all of them...the blame game on between each other but the fact is everyone has share  in sinking this Titanic...Doodh se doole koi bhi nahi hai...There was post from some one given news what happened inside the curtains and how the actors suffered because of PH, everyone is ranting on GUL may be she is responsible for this, but then why this post comes up now...why not before when same person used to provide so called ''Spoilers'' to viewers, when Zee News gave the correct news all the people  bashed her badly and raised question on ethics of her journalist abilities...Now what guys...really struck  naa...

I hate myself to  invest so much time in this show to watch every single episode, take the subscription of star plus only for this show by wasting GBP15 per month and made the contract for almost 12 month with Virgin Entertainment(Int. and Channel Provider)

If actors/ PH/ Channel really thinks about general audience who worship this show, because of this dedicated fans you got immense popularity, monitory assets  and most important stardom, please think again before betrying them, it may affects on your further projects...I know this is co-operative business for all of you but no space for emotions in business to make profit...but guys your are making profit via killing, butchering emotions of worldwide audience.

I was really happy before IPK came in my life  and was peacefully watching Channel 4 and E4...now re grating myself to switched over on Star,,, how I m  going to survive without IPK god knows...really feels very low and depress with the betrayal given by Gul/ PH/ Channel/ Actors.

Edited by bsal420 - 09 November 2012 at 8:14am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top