Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.ShyAnikz003NiVu-mjht1aysha1989100littledevilstaniya_dostii--Akshu--IndigoBlueslostmymusic.RKDramebaazsnowflake.BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JiyaRe | A PanSh OS." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
!%@$%$#@!!!

It was really cute BUT, IT WAS PANSH! -_- Is this Mais' effect? I promise  I will kill her! I just can't imagine PanSh having cute moments... So I imagined Kiya! :P And it was DAMN cute! Eepp! <3 

Waqt chalta hai, waqt ka magar, rang utarta hai Kiya-aaa

Udte udte fir ek lamha maine pakad liya reyyy

*It fits right in* :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7..DamonCrazy..BrashCandy

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
The title said Pansh but just like Prachi i imagined someone else, Beautiful OS <3

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
OMG Raina that was BEAUTIFUL!!! I could soo imagine them sitting in a hugeee field or garden...or something lyk them lolaa...samjh le re..lol...hayeee Mere PanSh!!! <3 I really love that song...it suits Panchi soo well...!!! i loved that butterfly wala scene...Embarrassed

ps - i also imagines KD smiling in slow motion Blushing LOLAA..with all the wind ...UFFF FULTOO YRF Types!! LOL

Edited by 100littledevils - 10 November 2012 at 7:29am

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

!%@$%$#@!!!

It was really cute BUT, IT WAS PANSH! -_- Is this Mais' effect? I promise  I will kill her! I just can't imagine PanSh having cute moments... So I imagined Kiya! :P And it was DAMN cute! Eepp! <3 

*Hi 5*
I did the same.It was too hard too imagine PanSh.If I imagine KD,I would imagine Kiya with him,and if I imagine Panchi,I think of RV.So I just read did what Prachi didTongue

It was ADORABLE!!!<3<3<3

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by *Prachi*

!%@$%$#@!!!

*Hi 5*
I did the same.It was too hard too imagine PanSh.If I imagine KD,I would imagine Kiya with him,and if I imagine Panchi,I think of RV.So I just read did what Prachi didTongue

It was ADORABLE!!!<3<3<3

Maanti hain ki nahi? *I am Housefull-fied* ROFL I don't know how Mais, Piyu and this Twino#2 can imagine PanSh having such moments! ROFL

..DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I tou imagined PanSh...you know why? Because I've always imagined Panchi on this song! <3 Though not necessarily with KD but with the girls...anyway...Panchi is the singer of the show and I love this song so my imagination was crystal clear! <3

Ignore these other people Chocs, it was wonderful. It was actually quite adorable! <3 I tou am getting a little sad at this depressed si Panchi so this was a really nice way for me to cheer up! :D Aaah! Wish this song is played on her...not necessarily a couple song but still...<3

TBPfanforever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.