India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IF THE SHOW IS GOING TO END...

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

You know what, if they end the show I have no problem with it as long as Barun and Sanaya is there until the end. As much as I don't want it to end, and I don't want Barun to leave, it looks like he is going to leave and they are going to end the show.

So if this is the path the PHs are going to use (based on all the speculations), then what I think they should do is have Barun and Sanaya and the rest of the cast work at least until the end of the year (meaning the end of december). I heard somewhere that they want to end it in two weeks. That's just rushing it. This show means so much to so many people (we can all obviousy see that) and I think that it needs proper justice. I think that it should end nicely without being rushed. I mean the PH, CVs, atleast owe the actors/actresses and the fans at least that much. For a year and a half, Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, Nani, Mami, Payal and Aakash, Buaji, Amma, Shyam have been in everyone's lives. We have seen them grow as characters and it's been quite a journey. It's been a a part of everyone's routine. It wouldn't be fair that with all this going on right now, that they just end the show abruptly without making it end properly.

Here's an idea...Maybe after all of this Sheetal stuff is over, the Raizada family has had enough with all bad people entering their livees and turning it upside down that they decide it's time to pick up and move away somewhere else to start fresh.  Maybe that would be a nice way to end the show, however they need at elast a few months more to get to that point and end it nicely...end it in a way where the fans are happy and they can say goodbye to these amazing characters nicely...

But I am going to say, If this amazing show does end then I will be so upset along with the rest of you...it's sad that this amazing show is getting all of this bad press and so much craziness is going on. It's almost starting to get out of control. I really do pray that maybe they can all take a break and resume shooting with a new storyline in the new year. Fingers crossed Wink

anyways that's my thought...what do you all say?????
Please write...would love some feedback.

Edited by trishy13 - 09 November 2012 at 7:52am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top