India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This Is What I Sent To SP

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I had pondered over whether to send this or not for a long time now and my emotions got the better of me so I finally decided to pen this letter down. Can some one please forward this to the neccessary person who needs to see it? Please?

To Whom It May Concern,

I do not know how to begin this letter so I am just going to go into it. For two whole days I have been debating on whether or not to actually pen my feelings down to IPKKND or not but my emotions got the better of me and so I decided to go for it.

I work with a charity which aims to help girls who have suffered from things such a domestic abuse and domestic violence and other serious issues stand on their feet again. I am a volunteer there. I have a group of people that I meet up with on a regular basis that I try to help. These people are referred to as 'buddies'. We used to have group sessions on a regualr basis in which I would sit with them and just try and help in any way that I could. Some of those girls would come to every single session but they would not utter a single word. To be honest with you I could not say that I blamed them they had had such horrible things happen to them that I could understand why they had lost faith in the human race.

But though this was the case something in my heart kept nagging me to go back. I used to see the faces of some of those girls that had been desserted so many times before that I just did not have the heart to bail on them to. So I kept going into the sessions even though most of them hardly uttered a word to me. Sometimes, I could not understand why they would talk to the other girls there but not me. It's only recently that I realised that their pain united them all. They could all relate to one another becuase they had been through similar if not the same thing as one another. That's why they could not speak to me becuase I had not been through what they had.

But last year something amazing happened. As I walked down the hallway outside my room that consisted of my buddies there was a bouisterous mummer of voices coming through it. Curiosity got the better of me so I eagerly rushed into the room to find out what all the noise was about. That day for the first time since I had started volunteering there they did not stop talking when they saw me enter the room. That day some of my buddies spoke to me for the first time ever. And do you know why? It was because of IPKKND. It was because of this soap that some of these girls had spoken to me the first time ever. I did not talk much that day I just let the girls talk. I remember how eagerly they sat about describing IPKKND to me and how perfect the soap was. This happened for a whole month.

What I had been trying to do for so long IPKKND managed to do in a few instances. IPKKND managed to find some common ground between me and all the girls so that we all had something to talk about. So I guess I want to say thank you to IPKKND for that. You helped me complete a goal of mine and for that I will be eternally greatful.

One girl, she was one of the youngest in the group had come in early one day and by a stroke of luck so had I. She was shy at talking to me one on one at first without us being in a circle but after a while she came around. And guess what she was telling me about. She was telling me about the show and the lead characters. What everyone else had said to me first had not really caught my attention. But when this little girl sat there describing the lead male protagonist to me, that was what caught my attention. She had described to me a guy who I know. Or well a guy who I thought I knew any way... Guys like Arnav do exist in really life and trust me when I say this no one knows that better than me. It was becuase of that, that I started to watch the show and after that I was hooked.

But that's not why I am writting this letter. I am writing to say thank you to you more than anything becuase you helped me. Every day I used to walk into my group and every day I use to think can I help those girls? I use to walk in full of enthusiasm and walk out full of lathergy and dejection. But since IPKKND came out it showed us all that not every girl is perfect.

IPKKND managed to make us all connect because some of my buddies were finally able to see that no girl in this world well and truly is 'perfect' and once they saw that they no longer tried to aim for perfection. Instead they aimed to embrace who they are and learn to accept and live with their tragedy.

Some of those girls were such beautiful girls. They had the most beautiful smiles in the world. Just one look at their contagious smiles and it made you want to smile too. For me knowing that I helped restore one person's faith in love helps me to sleep with a clear conscience at night. And seeing someone smile and knowing that I helped someone achieve that smile is such a beautiful feeling. It is one that no other feelign can compare too. And somewhere along the lines the people behind IPKKND helped me help others to learn to live life again and I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful job that you have done. You have helped someone smile and learn to love life once more so you should be glad about that.

Some of these girls had come in to my charity no longer believing in love or life anymore and some had left with boyfriends and dates and hopes for the future. And that was all thanks to the two leads in the show. The way that those two amazing actors have portrayed such strong and pure love as the leads in IPKKND deserves a standing ovation. I do not think any two other actors could have done a better job. I know for both of these actors this is there job so they probably have no idea how they have helped people. My buddies from my group have been watching these two characters' intently since the beginning of IPKKND and it's becuase of these two actors that thereare people in some parts of the world including myself who are now starting to open up their hearts to love once more. I just really wanted Barun and Sanaya to know that. They have helped me help others learn to love again and to smile once more and they have my eternal gratitude for that.

It was because of my love for this soap that I joined IF. Coming on here I made one friend who I am so close to that I know refer to her as 'Di' and we talk every day. And I met another girl who is not so happy with life to. I PMed her on the IF site and she replied to me. I am not going to tell you exactly what she said but she said something along the lines of how she felt like she was walking through a dark tunnel and I was like a shining light that brightened up that tunnel. It felt so good to know that I had helped one more person. And that is once again thanks to IPKKND had this soap not have been created I would never have known that IF existed.

So, that is my reason as to why I  love IPKKND so much becuase for me it is so much more than a show. And sincerly pray from the bottom of my heart that you continue with this show and continue to make it stand out and shine from all the other shows as it does so now.

And if it does not and it ends then I sincerly from the bottom of my heart wish Barun and Sanaya all the luck and best wishes in the world becuase they helped me achieve my goal of wanted to help people. Not only that helped restore my faith in love too.

So whilst this is a letter to say please do not stop the show and for Barun not to quit, at the same time it is a thank you note to you guys becuase I owe each and every person behind IPKKND a thank you for what they helped me achieve.

And I also sincerly hope that you change your minds about this show and that barun stays and the show does not end because this show has got so much potential and I know for a fact will go on to achieve great things

I have never been good with signing off so I guess I will leave it at that. Once again thank you so much.

Yours faithfully,
Anon.

Edited by LondonChick - 10 November 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61crazyaddiction

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index