Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Diwali Sequence?? Anything Special?

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Diwali Sequence?? Anything Special??
Well This is just a guess wala Post..So Please dont think that this is confirmed or something...I know most of u all would have seen this picture..infact there is another pic along with this one with Yuvreen in it..!!!
In this pic we can clearly see that suvi is dressed in a traditional attire and is also holding Diyas...is there any diwali party or anything of tat sort planned??
Why am I thinking in this fashion?? Well, that is because in another popular shoe of 4Lions IPKKND Diwali last year was seen as the best and the most romantic episode...so was wondering are they planning anything of tat sort??
But I think there are reasons to even go against it...may be becoz usually festival celebrations etc are scene in star or colors shows and not in youth shows like channel V...but this cannot be taken as an important reason becoz it is not tat we youth dont celebrate Diwali or any festival..
This is just a guess and not confirmed..!!!
Pic Credit: Forum32

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16soumyakluvushivin1iiManAsiii

iiManAsiii IF-Dazzler
iiManAsiii
iiManAsiii

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
it's gud!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotncold

it's gud!!

thanx!!! Big smile
luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
first of all..suvi is luking too cute..!!!and the another pic is damm supercoll bcoz my yuvi is there..!!!Blushing..!!!there can be a dwali party becoz the pics which have been are uploaded are increasing our excitement ..!!!

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
yup i too am feeling tat there can be a diwali party soon in the shw...just hope tat we see some yuvreen scenes like the fresher party...possible..!!!
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
well Manish..i think we might be in for a diwali party and maybe a yuvreen scene too..not more than that considering the circumstances going on in d sgSmile

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
yes bro...tats wat is possible...!!! Even i too think tat..well since we have so many posts about the history repeating I think this Diwali party may seem to turn out a lil like fresher's party...there it was aneesh and now it is RC
..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
*fingers crossed hoping for the best!*

Manish_Shetty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index