Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

is SRK-kat pair better than salman-kat ? (Page 6)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-BEBO

the ones who only see films of their favorites/ interviews of their favorites are emotional fan girls. They dont know anything beyond their idol. Then they will praise any thing related to that actor and bash anything related to the others, cause world rotates around that star.

atleast i am not that kind of closet fan dude.Wink I am a bollywood fan and watch lots of movies and brought up in India in 90's, so i know whats going on and what went on.

personally i have very less respect for salman, but i will anytime say his perfpormance in Tere nam was top natch, Dabang was entertaining, Ready and Body guard were crap just like Ra one and ETT is watchable and kinda classy on reel.
LOL
and Thanku for saying that...I am sick and tired of people assuming and hinting that...a Shahrukh fan watches only SRK movies and nothing else...I am a Shahrukh fan...but i just called him an asshole in another thread because he has behaved like one in my opinion...there is a difference between a fan and a fanatic...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.ruky786Jupiters_Cock

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I see zero chemistry b/w Srk-Kat as well as Salman-Kat...Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeredithJupiters_Cockglace-bleue

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

LOLsalman kat is better i think 
in my opinion both suck LOL katrina looks the best with akshay Tongue

SUPERRLIKE! Hehe I know I sound a bit too excited.. but I seriously miss Akshay and Katrina together! :P

Coming to the topic, no.. Salman and Kat look better together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.Jupiters_Cockwat_upTony_StraK786glace-bleue

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-BEBO

Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

[QUOTE=blue-ice][QUOTE=_NaughtyBoy_][QUOTE=blue-ice] 

the ones who only see films of their favorites/ interviews of their favorites are emotional fan girls. They dont know anything beyond their idol. Then they will praise any thing related to that actor and bash anything related to the others, cause world rotates around that star.

atleast i am not that kind of closet fan dude.Wink I am a bollywood fan and watch lots of movies and brought up in India in 90's, so i know whats going on and what went on.

personally i have very less respect for salman, but i will anytime say his perfpormance in Tere nam was top natch, Dabang was entertaining, Ready and Body guard were crap just like Ra one and ETT is watchable and kinda classy on reel.
LOL
okay my mistake then...I guess I was just generalizing...like personally I would watch good movies of all stars...I love  Wanted, VZ, KHNH, EV,OMG, Barfi,Kahani etc, etc...a good movie is a good movie no matter who stars!!  but I not most of their interviews to see who is happy, who is sad, and who is scaredLOL..I don't watch selective interviews of any star to build my opinions on them...but then I should have realized not everyone is like me...when you can feel Kat is giving more expressions in Heer coz of SRK, then I should have realized your emotions towards your fav as well!! anyway that's not the point...I apologize since I was generalizing ki people don't watch interviews of the celebs whom they detest..nonetheless, I talked about INTERVIEWS only not MOVIES!!

last but not the least, I agree with you...Ready was crap...still beyond my understanding how that movie ended up being a BB/ATBB!Ermm
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

Why don't you STFU...and stop making personal comments on me...just make comments on celebrities and not the members especially me...what i do or not do...whether i have an opinion on someone or not is none of YOUR freaking business...
how is that actually a personal comment?Confused...saying you don't watch enough of their stuffs yet you have opinions on them is a personal comment?Wacko...uff!! looks like I need to update myself with the new definition of personal comments!! and did I even say that it is my business? LOL..anyway if that was a personal comment according to you, then I  happily and willingly take it back.
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
by the way people commented on whole lots of stuffs but those who were claiming Kat looks sad, unhappy, scared around Salman actually didn't care to post the videos?Unhappy
I really wanna see where she has displayed all those emotions...plz someone provide me the links to those videos
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
No. Salman-Kat are better, atleast in ETT they were good. Havent seen JTHJ yet so cant be sure but from the looks of the promos/songs, no. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wat_upJupiters_Cock

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Go to top