Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

is SRK-kat pair better than salman-kat ? (Page 5)

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Both jodis suckDead. I go for Kat-Akshay. Clap

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I'm so used to seeing her with Akshay that she looks best with him on screen. There's something missing when she's on screen with SRK from the song promos I've seen so far in JTHJ. Since I haven't watched the movie, I can't comment more cuz who knows she'll change my mind after the movie

On the other hand I like her pairing with Salman off screen. I guess there's nothing brewing anymore there but she's the best girl friend Salman had in my opinion cuz I think she tamed him down. He used to be much more scarier few years back but now he's somewhat calm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Billu-Maamma

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha9999

Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by blue-ice

I don't want to see Kat and SRK pair...kat can't act and Shahrukh is an amazing actor...they just don't match up...so i would say Salman and Kat are better...two non-actors together...I would prefer someone who can act with SRK...like Priyanka, kareena or Vidya...

Having said that...i couldn't help but notice that how happy and relaxed Kat looks around Shahrukh ...while with salman she looks kind of scared and sad and unhappyErmm...Maybe because Shahrukh is a real gentleman when it comes to treating ladies with respect and dignity..Thumbs Up
wo to kat ke chochle ha bil waja ke salman ke sat sab kuch kara bhi ha aur ab darna ka natakLOL

agree, usually when you are with the person you are into are close too you tend to be shy not scared.Plus theirs a video when Katrina was upset over something she leaned on SalmanWinkSmile and that private moment was caught by Zoom showing that in real shes in ease with Salman.

Regarding the other I dont think shes relaxed at all. only with juniors like Imran or 
neil where she thinks shes thinks shes the bigger star she acts kiddish saying that Anu looks better with him than her 

you mean this video Jess?Embarrassed They look so cute togetherHeart

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PsuDeJefN8[YOUTUBE]

yup this videoSmileClap they look so at ease and sweet how he's consoling her

@others who saying she looks scared ya right LOLLOL Thats why in this above video duing ETT success party shes leaning her head on his shoulder.WinkSmile Who does that?

Edited by wat_up - 09 November 2012 at 9:47am

ISHQSalmanSe

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

I don't want to see Kat and SRK pair...kat can't act and Shahrukh is an amazing actor...they just don't match up...so i would say Salman and Kat are better...two non-actors together...I would prefer someone who can act with SRK...like Priyanka, kareena or Vidya...

Having said that...i couldn't help but notice that how happy and relaxed Kat looks around Shahrukh ...while with salman she looks kind of scared and sad and unhappyErmm...Maybe because Shahrukh is a real gentleman when it comes to treating ladies with respect and dignity..Thumbs Up
 kat was his ex so she would obviously feel uncomfortable LOL and why only kat,even salman looks pissed when with her Confused
ya whatever the reason may be...don't care about Kat or Salman enough to do the analysisLOL
yet never fails to opine on them, esp SalmanLOL
honestly, I have been seeing SRK fans claiming on how she looks happier around SRK (well, some even thanked SRK coz Kat gave more expressions in that heer song when this is nowhere to closeROFL)..she must be but i have watched quite a lot of Sal-Kat interviews, and I didn't really find her sad, unhappy and scared!! could you guys plz provide the link to such videos?? moreover, I thought people who don't like Salman don't watch his interviewsErmm

Jupiters_Cock

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I think Salman's best chemistry was with Madhuri.

And SRK, IMO his chemistry with Katrina is so bland, it's like curry without any salt. He has chemistry with Anushka...

Salman/Katrina's chemistry was shown in Ek Tha Tiger she looks better with him. Onscreen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Evashwat_upJupiters_Cock

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

honestly, I have been seeing SRK fans claiming on how she looks happier around SRK (well, some even thanked SRK coz Kat gave more expressions in that heer song when this is nowhere to closeROFL)..she must be but i have watched quite a lot of Sal-Kat interviews, and I didn't really find her sad, unhappy and scared!! could you guys plz provide the link to such videos?? moreover, I thought people who don't like Salman don't watch his interviewsErmm
Why don't you STFU...and stop making personal comments on me...just make comments on celebrities and not the members especially me...what i do or not do...whether i have an opinion on someone or not is none of YOUR freaking business...
SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

kat was his ex so she would obviously feel uncomfortable LOL and why only kat,even salman looks pissed when with her Confused
ya whatever the reason may be...don't care about Kat or Salman enough to do the analysisLOL

the ones who only see films of their favorites/ interviews of their favorites are emotional fan girls. They dont know anything beyond their idol. Then they will praise any thing related to that actor and bash anything related to the others, cause world rotates around that star.

atleast i am not that kind of closet fan dude.Wink I am a bollywood fan and watch lots of movies and brought up in India in 90's, so i know whats going on and what went on.

personally i have very less respect for salman, but i will anytime say his perfpormance in Tere nam was top natch, Dabang was entertaining, Ready and Body guard were crap just like Ra one and ETT is watchable and kinda classy on reel.
LOL

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 09 November 2012 at 10:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.ruky786Sanju_glace-bleue

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neha9999

Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

wo to kat ke chochle ha bil waja ke salman ke sat sab kuch kara bhi ha aur ab darna ka natakLOL

agree, usually when you are with the person you are into are close too you tend to be shy not scared.Plus theirs a video when Katrina was upset over something she leaned on SalmanWinkSmile and that private moment was caught by Zoom showing that in real shes in ease with Salman.

Regarding the other I dont think shes relaxed at all. only with juniors like Imran or 
neil where she thinks shes thinks shes the bigger star she acts kiddish saying that Anu looks better with him than her 

you mean this video Jess?Embarrassed They look so cute togetherHeart

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PsuDeJefN8[YOUTUBE]

yup this videoSmileClap they look so at ease and sweet how he's consoling her

@others who saying she looks scared ya right LOLLOL Thats why in this above video duing ETT success party shes leaning her head on his shoulder.WinkSmile Who does that?

Yup she is superrr scaredShockedROFL

You know I am kinda glad they are private about their relationship...reminds me of this line...mohabbat jo karte hain wo mohabbat jatate nahinEmbarrassed

wat_up

Go to top