Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

is SRK-kat pair better than salman-kat ? (Page 4)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
SRK-Kat ?! I seriously cant see the chemistry..I feel she wouldnt look good with Aamir too..Salman-Kat was better...Kat looks best with Akshay.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by blue-ice

I don't want to see Kat and SRK pair...kat can't act and Shahrukh is an amazing actor...they just don't match up...so i would say Salman and Kat are better...two non-actors together...I would prefer someone who can act with SRK...like Priyanka, kareena or Vidya...

Having said that...i couldn't help but notice that how happy and relaxed Kat looks around Shahrukh ...while with salman she looks kind of scared and sad and unhappyErmm...Maybe because Shahrukh is a real gentleman when it comes to treating ladies with respect and dignity..Thumbs Up
wo to kat ke chochle ha bil waja ke salman ke sat sab kuch kara bhi ha aur ab darna ka natakLOL

agree, usually when you are with the person you are into are close too you tend to be shy not scared.Plus theirs a video when Katrina was upset over something she leaned on SalmanWinkSmile and that private moment was caught by Zoom showing that in real shes in ease with Salman.

Edited by wat_up - 09 November 2012 at 9:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSe

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

i know naughty boy

God their song "sanjana i love u" cracks me up so bad every time i watch it. What were they thinking LOL

ya it was just Stern Smile i find it weird that hrithik is gud at serious roles but sucks at the most basic thing,ROM-COM LOL

-koiza-

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

i only like sallu kat...i dont know why but srk looks too old for katrina...i know he and sallu are like almost same age but somehow salman katrina look good for me, but srk looks too old in the trailers...i like him with anushka though..

Agree totally and in ETT they were hot!! SmileClap And these days Salman has toned alot and his looking super hot!! 

SaL-KaT rocks!! 

Edited by wat_up - 09 November 2012 at 9:02am

ISHQSalmanSe

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i think salman-kat looks better... with srk idk..something doesnt match... they look odd together..maybe after seeing the movie it will be different but for now i dont see any chemistry between srk-kat

wat_up

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by blue-ice

I don't want to see Kat and SRK pair...kat can't act and Shahrukh is an amazing actor...they just don't match up...so i would say Salman and Kat are better...two non-actors together...I would prefer someone who can act with SRK...like Priyanka, kareena or Vidya...

Having said that...i couldn't help but notice that how happy and relaxed Kat looks around Shahrukh ...while with salman she looks kind of scared and sad and unhappyErmm...Maybe because Shahrukh is a real gentleman when it comes to treating ladies with respect and dignity..Thumbs Up
wo to kat ke chochle ha bil waja ke salman ke sat sab kuch kara bhi ha aur ab darna ka natakLOL

agree, usually when you are with the person you are into are close too you tend to be shy not scared.Plus theirs a video when Katrina was upset over something she leaned on SalmanWinkSmile and that private moment was caught by Zoom showing that in real shes in ease with Salman.

Regarding the other I dont think shes relaxed at all. only with juniors like Imran or 
neil where she thinks shes thinks shes the bigger star she acts kiddish saying that Anu looks better with him than her 

you mean this video Jess?Embarrassed They look so cute togetherHeart

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PsuDeJefN8[YOUTUBE]

wat_up

SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
SRK-KAT  all the way.  some unsaid sensual chemistry is there.

having said that, she looks best with Hrithik and Akshay.

Kat looks so scared infront of Salman. I get they are uncomfortable cause they are exes, but still, looking their promotional interviews where Kat is stoned looking was an uttermost bore.

She looks so happy and chilled out in AJAB promotions with Ranbir, then Imran and Ali and  then SRK and Anu and with Hrithik.

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 09 November 2012 at 9:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhoklablue-ice.

Go to top