Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 9/11/12 Diwali and Connection of many hearts! (Page 5)

NDDgirl Senior Member
NDDgirl
NDDgirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update , happy episode , every one looks very happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

HinaTashafan Senior Member
HinaTashafan
HinaTashafan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
thanx,i don't y but i think now after A n s wedding they should end this serial
nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks s for the great updateBig smile

andv

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by couchie1311

Yes,that is the quality that sets him apart. I liked the interaction between Shiv and Makhan. The eyes filled with tears of gratitude spoke volumes which probably choicest words would not have been able to convey. That was, for me, the best scene. and the second was when Choti Maa wholeheartedly blessed Anandi. That simple gesture broke the invisible barrier between the two. 
The old lady tried her best to win hearts but she failed, at least by not winning mine. Her plotting had snapped something within me and it is not going to accept her in my good books any time soon.
And watch out for the li'l swine. He is ion his way to be another big swine.Ouch

Precap: "bade nakhrewali hote hain yeh taange wallian"(Film:Sholay). How true.LOL

[/QUOTE]

I agree. I too am unable to get over DS' easy forgiveness of Jagya. All her subsequent remorse and planning for the wedding isnt cutting any ice with me. She hurt Shiv and Anandi and put all the family thru so much unhappiness .. all for the sake of Jagya. Is it any wonder that Jagya is such a pathetic person today? His DS forgives him and supports him and expects Anandi to go back to him, even after all the suffering she went thru. DS change of heart was a disgrace. Am very disappointed with the writers for making DS so fickle.
[/QUOTE]

yes. and she is doing the same pathetic steps to spoil the li'l swine. She has not learnt any thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzelasingh

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update dear...

I don't think just because everything is good in Anandi's life the serial would end here, as some of you are thinking...Jagya's life is still in chaos...Anandi though is happy, needs to get adjusted in new family, along with maintaining relationship with her old in laws, and it will be difficult when Jagya will be back in Haveli and Gauri's and Jagya's kid will come in picture, unless, Gauri has aborted the baby as she said she would do it...Then Dadisa might get ready to marry her pota for the 4th time once again, without any thoughts...! So, much more is still pending and they have to tie those loose ends, before ending it with happy note...! If they show Jagya never to marry again, then they need to show how he moved forward in life and if he and dadisa are really happy with his status quo of being all alone once again...!

Edited by vamita - 09 November 2012 at 8:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvMisseshaanu rulzaparnauma

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update

J is now coming in everybody's FBs other than Anandi. I think it is to keep the artist occupied (and paid). Otherwise those FBs are all irrelevant.

Happy Diwali to all forum members! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaanu rulz

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks.

andv

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
sachi is a major snob...bt am sure the singhs and anandi will bring abt a change in her...i dnt understand why BV persistently shows educated people in a bad light..same was wid jagya, thn gauri took a 180 degree change from being sane to insane..and now sachi..shiv was safe coz of him  being the lead..otherwise apparently in BV land, educated people will be always snobs and judgemental...i really dnt like tht generalisation...

Go to top