Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 9/11/12 Diwali and Connection of many hearts! (Page 2)

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thank you for updating Anita. You were saved from updating Saanchi's tantrums Wink

Was another nice episode today. All of them looked so happy and cheerful, especially CM. Her smiles and affection towards Anand was so sweet and genuinei. She has completely accepted her and is happy with her DIL. The gift that she gave to Anandi was a very sweet gesture. 

Mahi is another sweet notorious fellow. Anandi will have gala time with Shekhars. Happy to see Nandu accepting Shiv. Shiv is indeed very sweet, and loved the way he honoured Makhan Singh

Ofcourse the best scene was AnSh fire-cracker romance. And Anandi is all happy, shy and blushing... CVs thank you for giving us some positive light-hearted moments.

Looks like Saanchi's drama is going to be intense. One thing I couldn't get is why was Anandi cleaning Nandu in the middle of the road. Don't they have bathrooms in haveli? That scene kind of looked silly to me. But have to wait till Monday to watch the full context. Saanchi is indeed an irritating character. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10brick_redandvdlipfastforwardblushingaparnaumaRainbowSun

Gouthami.b Goldie
Gouthami.b
Gouthami.b

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanx for d update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

couchie1311 Groupbie
couchie1311
couchie1311

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.

It was a lovely episode today, in complete contrast to what I had expected after yesterday's precap. I almost had tears at the way choti ma spoke so lovingly to Anandi. She has taken a complete 360 degree turn and is so happy and positive now. Its great to see.

Shiv's interactions with Maakhan kaka were nice..and the prime purpose was obviously for Anandi to see, yet again, how good Shiv is. Their interaction with each other is much more natural and I like how Shiv openly tells her about his feelings. Its also important because I would think, that given all she's faced with Jagya, Anandi needs lots of reassurance about the depth and sincerity of Shiv's regard for her. Maybe he senses it at some level..and makes his feelings very clear. Good going Thumbs Up

Yet another happy episode..and now we'll have that sister make an entry to spoil the party. Looking forward to Shiv setting her straight

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3brick_redsdk10andvMisseshafastforwarddlipdixie123Sneha...Loveaparnaumablushing

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Anita, they were supposedly Sugna's kids. I am also assuming

These kids keep getting changed...

andv

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Anita -HugThanks for the update.

This is a real feel good episodeSmile

DS turned the tables on Dji and Dji must have felt embarrassed for the first time in lifeLOL

CM truly tuned over a new leaf? for now She is actually looking forward to have A with them.

S becoming bolder with each day. He seems like bhookha sher now.Wedding date seems to far away for himWink

S making friends with Nandu finally.

DS hoping that he would fill the void left by J

Suguna who has given A her brother's place till now has decided to gIve A her own place in her life.

All in all it was about building new relationships that can make up for the loss of blood relations in the lives of DS, Nandu Suguna and CM.

Precap - Sanchi's arrival

I completely agree with u

aparnauma

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks dear

andv

brick_red Senior Member
brick_red
brick_red

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU.

Over all a nice and pleasing epi. I liked so many things today. The bonding happening between two families, Nandu getting friendly with Shiv, DS started seeing Shiv as part of family filling up J's place, the way brothers(Shiv and Mahi)communicate through their eyes.. Above all, I am so thrilled to see Anandi warming up towards Shiv. Her body language is super. After taking Ashirwad from everybody, she went and stood close to Shiv. That shows a lot. She emotionally feels closer to him. She is eagerly waiting for his company.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33andvMisseshaSneha...Loveaparnauma

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Anita!

Episode was indeed a surprise !
Festive, full of lights and happiness, romantic, blissful ...
I loved AnSh scene. After confession from shiv and after declaration of Anandi's feelings, there is no looking back for the two. They are ready to take it to the next level.
After AnSh , I loved choti ma and anandi scene. The motherly and smiling CM who has complete trust in anandi now and has accepted her with open arms.
Nandu friends with shiv was another nice scene.
Shyam and sugna were really nice to watch after so long.
I am glad we din see saanchi today except the precap

Edited by melliflous - 09 November 2012 at 9:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshadlipSneha...Loveanshurg5dixie123aparnauma

Go to top