Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - November 09, 2012 (Page 8)

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by fan-geet

Considering all this, I would want to keep the memories of this show with me in which Arshi were leads and it was their story...

We have very fond memories of ArHi and IPK that will last a lifetime. IPK was supposed to be ArHi's story. To end it will be a better option because I just can't see how this 2 month thing will work.

This whole offscreen drama is beyond what it seems. I really have no clue what is happening behind the screen and how it works. And i don't know how to interpret interviews and read between the lines much. But when i think about entry of new man in Khushi's life, the first question that comes to my mind is WHY?? If they tend to maintain Arhi love story then of all the other tracks, why this??

Why such an uproar and chaos everywhere... So things seem fishy to me. And for this reason I'm all in to end the show on happy note...

But real question is: Does makers and channel have courage enough to take this stand... I have not seen season 1,2... concept in Indian entertainment industry. So will they take this pathbreaking decision and start a new trend??

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fan-geet

</div>
<div>Considering all this, I would want to keep the memories of this show with me in which Arshi were leads and it was their story...

We have very fond memories of ArHi and IPK that will last a lifetime. IPK was supposed to be ArHi's story. To end it will be a better option because I just can't see how this 2 month thing will work.

i agree with u jammy. I have been saying it frm the start that they can not run the rhow without barun for two months. Kidnapng trck was different bt ths tym we have no surity if barun wil come bck. And to top it all 4lions wil never pay enough atention to the show. So the best option will be to gve us a bombastic diwali like last year and end the show on a high and happy note because frankly i have no further expectationr. Atleas ths wont tarnish our beautiful memories of IPK and we will get our happily ever after
Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Man, this is more than exhaustion. The story simply doesn't end with Barun needing a break. Apparently Gul abused Barun and asked him to leave. Many people have confirmed this time and again.

Yes no doubt they need parrarel leads. They need back up. Now that payash are no longer there bring in the new guy for Anjali who is also Aarav's father so that Anjali can have a loving husband and a child. She adores Aarav. Isse sab khush.

Off screen politics stinks - better stay away from it all. Unfortunately, it compromises the quality on screen for a show we are so into. Another reason to have "seasons' for shows - to avoid "resourse drain" as people in IT would call it.
Ahh!! IT industry.  what you have said is true. Working non-stop for long does do that...
So a break at this point is really needed, for all!!!

But i think PH and channel need to learn Risk mitigation, Project and Resource management also from this industry!!! I'm sure they will do much better then...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireIllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
madzzz my heart is also with ipkCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFire

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
So its done. They are going to ruin our memories. Well i wont let them.

GirlOfFire

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

redwine1

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
hey all,

I just called SP...they told me that Barun is Leaving...not break, but leaving Cry Cry Cry , & she cited his movie career aspirations as his reason!!!!!!

when i asked about the replacement, & said that we can never watch any one else as arnav...coz Arnav means barun to us, she said that she has no clue about the replacement...& as of now there is no information at all about it.

Dearies, please call SP...the calls have reduced...the no. is - +91-22-67227777

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1IllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Go to top