Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - November 09, 2012 (Page 6)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_malik

Originally posted by aditi07

yar im nt so sure if he wil be bck. And just say if its true how wil they run the show for two months without hm?? The show wil be ruind

Thats what mataji wants... first there is no gaurentee that he will come back... second, I just dont see how this will work! 

We survived the kidnapping track once because we knew he is coming back... this time around there is no gaurentee whatsoever!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012anjaani07IllGetOverIpk

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

yar im nt so sure if he wil be bck. And just say if its true how wil they run the show for two months without hm?? The show wil be ruind

Thats what mataji wants... first there is no gaurentee that he will come back... second, I just dont see how this will work!
We survived the kidnapping track once because we knew he is coming back... this time around there is no gaurentee whatsoever!

ths is the reason i want the show to end while barun is here. What excuse wil they gve ths tym for his absence??

Jammy-anjaani07IllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

ths is the reason i want the show to end while barun is here. What excuse wil they gve ths tym for his absence??

Who knows he might be going US to help Aakash out!
Or perhaps he might be shown dead in a plane crash and then after the two months are up he will come back saying "Main aa gaya khushi" LOL

Thats why I said wish them luck...they need it! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

On Star one DMG & MJHT were two shows from same PH. In DMG they completely ruined the love story. Female protagonist was married to another guy. And then track was something like girl struggling over whom to chose. Track was not at all good. In MJHT, it was about two couples (Mayank & Nupur, Gunjan & Samrat). In an accident Nupur was shown as dead and story started as season two. new faces and characters. Though Mayank, Gunjan, Samrat were there. But the story was never the same and feel of the show also was lost. The new story phase did not made mark with the audience so they had to bring back Nupur. But the essence and charm of the story was never the same. And after showing mindless tracks it finally ended when channel got a new show as replacement.

So, if we check the past history of this PH and the way the shows were treated with either of leads going on long break, I would prefer a happy ending with Arshi/Sarun now. And honestly with so much offscreen drama going on, I really do not trust SP/PH. About Barun i don't know whether there was any pressure. But one thing is sure he has not given definite timeline for his break.

Considering all this, I would want to keep the memories of this show with me in which Arshi were leads and it was their story...

zooni.blueanjaani07IllGetOverIpk

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>We survived the kidnapping track once because we knew he is coming back... this time around there is no gaurentee whatsoever!

Who knows he might be going US to help Aakash out!
Or perhaps he might be shown dead in a plane crash and then after the two months are up he will come back saying "Main aa gaya khushi" LOL
Thats why I said wish them luck...they need it! Angry

hahahaha
They dnt need luck just some common sense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueIllGetOverIpk

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

hahahaha

To me they needed to build parallel tracks - now with Akash and Payal gone, will NK make a parallel track? No wonder the leads are exhausted and want a break.
I have a feeling they might go the Deewana route...(the movie that is)..whether they will find viewers to watch it...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueIllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

hahahaha

To me they needed to build parallel tracks - now with Akash and Payal gone, will NK make a parallel track? No wonder the leads are exhausted and want a break.
I have a feeling they might go the Deewana route...(the movie that is)..whether they will find viewers to watch it...Confused

Man, this is more than exhaustion. The story simply doesn't end with Barun needing a break. Apparently Gul abused Barun and asked him to leave. Many people have confirmed this time and again.

Yes no doubt they need parrarel leads. They need back up. Now that payash are no longer there bring in the new guy for Anjali who is also Aarav's father so that Anjali can have a loving husband and a child. She adores Aarav. Isse sab khush.

zooni.blueanjaani07IllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan-geet

Considering all this, I would want to keep the memories of this show with me in which Arshi were leads and it was their story...

We have very fond memories of ArHi and IPK that will last a lifetime. IPK was supposed to be ArHi's story. To end it will be a better option because I just can't see how this 2 month thing will work.

Ishi2012anjaani07IllGetOverIpk

Go to top