Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - November 09, 2012 (Page 5)

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

BOOKMARKINGBig smileBig smile

Why do I see a certain "someone"'s post missing??!!Wink

PS:This font is making me nostalgic todayCryCry...I started out on REDUX..and I used to get teased for using size 3 Green Fonts...LOLLOL

Oh How I thought those days would never endDay Dreaming

IPK has given me a lot..Honestly...I'll be indebted to it..Forever...For allowing me a platform where I met some of the most wonderful people in my life...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And This Hug is exculsively for Maham..Whom I met on DC...and who has..over the months..become my soul sistahBig smileBig smile

And this Hug is for Winey,Lizzy,Saaru,Sana,Radz,Jammy,Bidz,Sangha,Tia,Bella,Madhu,Beenz,
Megz,Ritzy and all others who has liked posts..appreciated it..sent me pms and loved meSmileSmile

Nope..I'll be back again...I'm here as long as ArHi/Sarun are here!!Wink

CheersTongue

sammyyy Hug Hug
awww thank u so much for including my name yar it means alotEmbarrassed
and yes we all are here as long as sarun and arhi are hereBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..IllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_malik

[QUOTE=Jammy-]

jammy why would you even want to say good bye???AngryAngry

Yaara, I won't be here on the 23rd IF show ends on that day... Ouch 

Waise bhi Sobti is definitely leaving... told ya Sobti's leave marks my exit.. because they wont be any ArHi!  ArHi= IPK. No  ArHi, IPK khatam, dead, finish, over for me Ouch

This wasnt my last post.. just wanted to take the opportunity to say how much I love you guys Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Bookmarking!!

Hey all, read this recent confirmation news by Khushboo...if it is true, its better than thought - 

IllGetOverIpk

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I did not watch epi but looking forward to read all the posts.Happy that Arav is not Sheetal's kid.and dunno why they are torturing us & showing shatir dimagh ASR , when they are planning to kill him.Ghoshhh this thought is so painful & always brings tears in my eyes..
I just don't understand one thing
Why they are expecting from us to accept a new guy in Khushi's life.How can they kill arnav.This show is about arnav khushi ,we started watching this show for arnav & khushi.Its their love story.now they will show khushi romancing with someone else Confused making jalebis with someone else.Nooo.From where they got this pathetic idea?I love Arhi and SARUN made arhi special i agree but IF only IF BS is leaving coz of personal reason ,replacement would have been a better choice compare to going for a crap track.
May be BS is leaving coz of personal reason , may be PH is wrong ,may be its all Gul's fault ,i dunno who is wrong who is right all i know is IPKKND did not deserve such treatment.

..mrinalini..IllGetOverIpk

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Updated page 2

IllGetOverIpk

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by Sana_malik

[QUOTE=Jammy-]

jammy why would you even want to say good bye???AngryAngry

Yaara, I won't be here on the 23rd IF show ends on that day... Ouch
Waise bhi Sobti is definitely leaving... told ya Sobti's leave marks my exit.. because they wont be any ArHi! ArHi= IPK. No ArHi, IPK khatam, dead, finish, over for me Ouch
This wasnt my last post.. just wanted to take the opportunity to say how much I love you guys Hug

If BS leaves even i wud quit yar bt we wud stil talk to each other haina

Jammy-IllGetOverIpk

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0033cc">Bookmarking!!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0033cc">Hey all, read this recent confirmation news by Khushboo...if it is true, its better than thought -</font>

yar im nt so sure if he wil be bck. And just say if its true how wil they run the show for two months without hm?? The show wil be ruind

Jammy-IllGetOverIpk

-HAA- Groupbie
-HAA-
-HAA-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Res

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it "

Can I just pat my back ladies...I was rightLOL.
Sheetal is really SHITAL.Angry

Sheetal is an obsessive lady on her way to get the UNATTAINABLE and boy is she in for some reality check !Tongue Its like asking for the moon.
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was born for KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA...it was God's will that Khushi fell onto his lap from the ramp in Lucknow on that memorable day and Devi Maiyya herself was a witness of their journey of love ending in two marraiges ! Who is Sheetal Kapoor to intervene...just another small fry who with her shenanigans will deepen the unique love story of Arnav and Khushi.

My shaatir dimaag Raizada is back !!!Embarrassed He is onto Sheetal's plans and boy is she in for some surprise when ASR will turn the tables on her.Shital thinks she can get her ugly hands on ASR's lovely money and also separate Arshi as a bonus...little knowing that ASR is miles ahead of her in terms of evaluating,analysing and then going in for the kill.

Excerpts from a card and chess analogy post I had made on a thread on this forum.It was -HAA- aka Sandy's shaatir dimaag that came up with this:

Ace /black rook : Sheetal
King/White king : ASR
The Queen/ White Queen : Khushi
The Joker/ White Knight : NK
The No 2 card /White rook : Aarav
Just when black seems to be winning, the white rook will make a castling move, pushing the king to safety.

And today this happened...Aarav became the Joker/White rook unknowingly.Being an innocent child he blah blahed ShitAl's nefarious plans.Now ASR will checkmate the Ace/Black Rook.Clap

ShitAl your days are numbered Big smile.No thanks for knowing you.

PS; Khushi you really don't need to worry about your knight in shining armour.You made him a believer,he will never ever fail you or your atoot Vishwas.

Friends enjoy the unveiling of ShitAL... really All ShitBig smile

Sangha,

Unable to like your post. The Like button rebels! *puzzled look*

Crisp summary and thank you for the mention. Looking forward to Monday. It is so gonna be like Arnav walking towards Khushi and slapping Shyam instead. Ha Ha Ha!! *evil smile*

Hriju321IllGetOverIpk

Go to top