Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - November 09, 2012 (Page 2)

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Bookmarking...

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Caution: This has nothing to do with the episode.

Yet again we were taken for a ride. 

I cried with Mamiji today. I am gonna miss khoon bhari taang and Aakash. 
I don't know why but every dialogue said today was for the fans. The irony is uncanny. Feels like Good bye to me...Ouch

"Arnav aur Khushi ko koi alag nahi kar sakta" Not even you, Gul. 

Yeah it sucks that the show might end with Barun's departure, you know what sucks even more? If it's gonna be 23rd November then I won't be able to say Goodbye! Neither to the show nor you guys! My D.C. ladies!! A home in this virtual world.Hug

I hate Goodbye's! I am not good at handling this. When I joined the forum, it took only a little while to fit in. It was only Ruby and Ritz then. I am thankful to them that they came up with DC. I visited that thread today and found everyone there, either with praises for these ladies or with their inputs of the episode. The rest is history.

I am glad I met you guys. The show might end but the friendships made here are not gonna end.Hug

We rant, crib, cry and do silly things because we love this show. Do I regret anything? Nope. I don't regret a thing. I respect Gul for giving me ArHi. I am thankful that they gave us this show and ArHi to cherish and love. But I also won't forget the things they've done. Right now, I am the kid who just found out that Santa Claus doesn't exist. Anger is a, by default emotion right now.

Chhodo, this was suppose to be Goodbye. 
Saritha yaara you are a driving force for me and many here at DC! I am gonna be eternal grateful to have found you here! 
My SW gang, who I was a part of but I didn't actually tell you guys how much I loved you guys! SW ofcourse Hug
Thank you guys for welcoming me here at DC!

I am being emotional when things still might turn out good. Our Hotwa might stay. But this is a risk that I don't wanna take. If anything happens during 15th Nov to 23rd Nov, I will not get a chance to say how I much I love you guys.

Ending my coherent thoughts here. Today's episode was for Aakash. 

Akshay deep respect for you my man! You are a good man. God speed. All the very best to you and Deepali in whatever you do. Smile

P>S- The show might end. I am upset but I am not gonna ruin the time we have left with tears and being sad. IPK was good. Its gonna remain with me for life. I am smiling because it happened. This was one hell of a ride with twists and turns that I have lost track of. LOL It was fun nonetheless.Embarrassed I found Sobti! Heart My first actor crush and I don't regret it. Not a minute of it. Blushing

Edited by Jammy- - 09 November 2012 at 9:14am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerhabiba2073Ishi2012KhuarvAtyaycaltoonroshrockksskushikumaripaayaalamimusmeghavncrazyaddictionspsharmilanandu_2007Hriju321ThithliDhost..mrinalini..stg1Punkin22sigridLizzy2012redwine1cuppa_n_cricketIllGetOverIpk

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Looks like these days I'm on a roll. Three of my predictions came true one after another.

1. The day Khushi met Aarav in the toy store I wrote a theory about Aarav being Arnav' first cousin, Aakash's son as he should have been in Harvard at the same time. Thus DNA will match as relative and Aakash-Payal will get better role and we'll get intensity. A couple of weeks later, we heard that Aakash's bro Dhruv might be the father as Akshay and Deepali are leaving. But still Aarav being Arnav's first cousin's son turned out to be true.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3250297

2. I also wrote a theory on Sheetal NOT being Aarav's mom. The "why" were explained in the Karva Chauth ME special post. It was shown today that I was right again.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3272592

3. When everyone was screaming that Khushi does not trust Arnav since the DNA test incidence, I wrote a post on why I think that she trusts him and three days after the post, I saw my exact thoughts reflecting on the screen.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276138

Edited by tia.o - 09 November 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AtyayHriju321ITS_LEENAsigrid

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG...

All is back & all is going... 

Signing off...

One line and you've have said it all yaara! ClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshrockksscrazyaddictionmeghavn..mrinalini..redwine1sigridLizzy2012IllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Caution: This has nothing to do with the episode.

Yet again we were taken for a ride. 

I cried with Mamiji today. I am gonna miss khoon bhari taang and Aakash. 
I don't know why but every dialogue said today was for the fans. The irony is uncanny. Feels like Good bye to me...Ouch

"Arnav aur Khushi ko koi alag nahi kar sakta" Not even you, Gul. 

Yeah it sucks that the show might end with Barun's departure, you know what sucks even more? If it's gonna be 23rd November then I won't be able to say Goodbye! Neither to the show nor you guys! My D.C. ladies!! A home in this virtual world.Hug

I hate Goodbye's! I am not good at handling this. When I joined the forum, it took only a little while to fit in. It was only Ruby and Ritz then. I am thankful to them that they came up with DC. I visited that thread today and found everyone there, either with praises for these ladies or with their inputs of the episode. The rest is history.

I am glad I met you guys. The show might end but the friendships made here are not gonna end.Hug

We rant, crib, cry and do silly things because we love this show. Do I regret anything? Nope. I don't regret a thing. I respect Gul for giving me ArHi. I am thankful that they gave us this show and ArHi to cherish and love. But I also won't forget the things they've done. Right now, I am the kid who just found out that Santa Claus doesn't exist. Anger is a, by default emotion right now.

Chhodo, this was suppose to be Goodbye. 
Saritha yaara you are a driving force for me and many here at DC! I am gonna be eternal grateful to have found you here! 
My SW gang, who I was a part of but I didn't actually tell you guys how much I loved you guys! SW ofcourse Hug
Thank you guys for welcoming me here at DC!

I am being emotional when things still might turn out good. Our Hotwa might stay. But this is a risk that I don't wanna take. If anything happens during 15th Nov to 23rd Nov, I will not get a chance to say how I much I love you guys.

Ending my coherent thoughts here. Today's episode was for Aakash. 

Akshay deep respect for you my man! You are a good man. God speed. All the very best to you and Deepali in whatever you do. Smile

P>S- The show might end. I am upset but I am not gonna ruin the time we have left with tears and being sad. IPK was good. Its gonna remain with me for life. I am smiling because it happened. This was one hell of a ride with twists and turns that I have lost track of. LOL It was fun nonetheless.Embarrassed I found Sobti! Heart My first actor crush and I don't regret it. Not a minute of it. Blushing

we all are sailing in the same boat yaara... love u tooo sw ofcourseEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pav1977crazyaddictionkushikumariJammy-Hriju321sigrid

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
What a lovely episode that was!

Here's a twisted case of the 'chanchal' human mind which had contemplated on quitting a TV show and never look at the TV at 8pmOuch
I was in front of the computer when i realized that it was 1 min past 8 already...and i dashed towards the TV shouting an OMG to switch it on forgetting all the hurt, anger, blame game etc etc in a sec, i need serious helpROFL But that's the way it is...i love IPKHeart

I am glad Arav is not chudail's son...i am very very glad! I am happy that an innocent will get parents in the form of ASR and KKGSRSmile And i am relieved at the return of the shaatir dimaagEvil SmileLOL

I feel bad about Akash and paayal...a cute sa couple that was never properly utilized properly to benefit the story! I loved watching them today, special mention to that paayal-mami with desi ghee ka tadka moment as well as that fleeting moment between Paayal and ASRSmile I had always loved the paayal-KKG equation which was again ignored in the course of the story... but nevertheless, they will always remain my fav onscreen behnas! Missed shashi babuji a lot...

Sheetal the chudailAngryAngry On second thoughts i feel like laughing at her for she thinks that she has won over ASRROFL
Arav dear... it is sad how sheetal used an innocent boy to achieve her meansDead But such is destiny...it gave him a family, a name, an identitySmile Can i say, he has been saved from what  KKG, ASR and anji had to go though in the story of IPK...

Monday will be sheetaliya's dayROFL and i'll have blast!

BTW m looking forward to that party...kya pata kal ho naa ho...

I am all for IPK...if it is the last few days for me so be it! I am watching my favourite show till my favourite couple ArHi/SaRun continue to be a part of it...so what if the days may be numbered, they are to be celebratedBig smile After all this is first show i ever watched with this much devotion, the first show i got addicted to, a jodi that got me obsessed and an actor who made me realize the hidden "phangurl" in me...this serial has given me many "firsts"Big smile 

Edited by CrazySree - 09 November 2012 at 9:37am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

pav1977Lizbeth96butlerroshrockkssfizzyfairyIshi2012Dreamer-89Msserialfan123AtyaycrazyaddictionnancynairUKLotusspsharmilameghavnkushikumariifsaal044Jammy-lazylad8-FauZiHriju321stg1Lizzy2012redwine1sigrid..mrinalini..Arshig8IllGetOverIpk

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Bookmarking
..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
BOOKMARKINGBig smileBig smile

Why do I see a certain "someone"'s post missing??!!Wink

PS:This font is making me nostalgic todayCryCry...I started out on REDUX..and I used to get teased for using size 3 Green Fonts...LOLLOL

Oh How I thought those days would never endDay Dreaming

IPK has given me a lot..Honestly...I'll be indebted to it..Forever...For allowing me a platform where I met some of the most wonderful people in my life...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And This Hug is exculsively for Maham..Whom I met on DC...and who has..over the months..become my soul sistahBig smileBig smile

And this Hug is for Winey,Lizzy,Saaru,Sana,Radz,Jammy,Bidz,Sangha,Tia,Bella,Madhu,Beenz,
Megz,Ritzy and all others who has liked posts..appreciated it..sent me pms and loved meSmileSmile

Nope..I'll be back again...I'm here as long as ArHi/Sarun are here!!Wink

CheersTongue

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sskaug25KhuarvcrazyforarshiroshrockkssGirlOfFirecrazyaddictionmeghavnkushikumarinancynairspsharmilaHriju321Jammy-ThithliDhostcuppa_n_cricketredwine1stg1Lizzy2012sigrid

Go to top