Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I did not watch epi but looking forward to read all the posts.Happy that Arav is not Sheetal's kid.and dunno why they are torturing us & showing shatir dimagh ASR , when they are planning to kill him.Ghoshhh this thought is so painful & always brings tears in my eyes..
I just don't understand one thing
Why they are expecting from us to accept a new guy in Khushi's life.How can they kill arnav.This show is about arnav khushi ,we started watching this show for arnav & khushi.Its their love story.now they will show khushi romancing with someone else πŸ˜• making jalebis with someone else.Nooo.From where they got this pathetic idea?I love Arhi and SARUN made arhi special i agree but IF only IF BS is leaving coz of personal reason ,replacement would have been a better choice compare to going for a crap track.
May be BS is leaving coz of personal reason , may be PH is wrong ,may be its all Gul's fault ,i dunno who is wrong who is right all i know is IPKKND did not deserve such treatment.

sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jammy-

If BS leaves even i wud quit yar bt we wud stil talk to each other haina

sunny_sarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi07

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0033cc">Bookmarking!!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0033cc">Hey all, read this recent confirmation news by Khushboo...if it is true, its better than thought -</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0033cc">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282051#69096782">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282051#69096782</font>

yar im nt so sure if he wil be bck. And just say if its true how wil they run the show for two months without hm?? The show wil be ruind
-HAA- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

Res

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it "

Can I just pat my back ladies...I was rightπŸ˜†.
Sheetal is really SHITAL.😑

Sheetal is an obsessive lady on her way to get the UNATTAINABLE and boy is she in for some reality check !πŸ˜› Its like asking for the moon.
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was born for KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA...it was God's will that Khushi fell onto his lap from the ramp in Lucknow on that memorable day and Devi Maiyya herself was a witness of their journey of love ending in two marraiges ! Who is Sheetal Kapoor to intervene...just another small fry who with her shenanigans will deepen the unique love story of Arnav and Khushi.

My shaatir dimaag Raizada is back !!!😳 He is onto Sheetal's plans and boy is she in for some surprise when ASR will turn the tables on her.Shital thinks she can get her ugly hands on ASR's lovely money and also separate Arshi as a bonus...little knowing that ASR is miles ahead of her in terms of evaluating,analysing and then going in for the kill.

Excerpts from a card and chess analogy post I had made on a thread on this forum.It was -HAA- aka Sandy's shaatir dimaag that came up with this:

Ace /black rook : Sheetal
King/White king : ASR
The Queen/ White Queen : Khushi
The Joker/ White Knight : NK
The No 2 card /White rook : Aarav
Just when black seems to be winning, the white rook will make a castling move, pushing the king to safety.

And today this happened...Aarav became the Joker/White rook unknowingly.Being an innocent child he blah blahed ShitAl's nefarious plans.Now ASR will checkmate the Ace/Black Rook.πŸ‘

ShitAl your days are numbered πŸ˜ƒ.No thanks for knowing you.

PS; Khushi you really don't need to worry about your knight in shining armour.You made him a believer,he will never ever fail you or your atoot Vishwas.

Friends enjoy the unveiling of ShitAL... really All ShitπŸ˜ƒ

Sangha,

Unable to like your post. The Like button rebels! *puzzled look*

Crisp summary and thank you for the mention. Looking forward to Monday. It is so gonna be like Arnav walking towards Khushi and slapping Shyam instead. Ha Ha Ha!! *evil smile*

Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sana_malik

yar im nt so sure if he wil be bck. And just say if its true how wil they run the show for two months without hm?? The show wil be ruind

Thats what mataji wants... first there is no gaurentee that he will come back... second, I just dont see how this will work! 

We survived the kidnapping track once because we knew he is coming back... this time around there is no gaurentee whatsoever!
sunny_sarun thumbnail

Thats what mataji wants... first there is no gaurentee that he will come back... second, I just dont see how this will work!
We survived the kidnapping track once because we knew he is coming back... this time around there is no gaurentee whatsoever!

ths is the reason i want the show to end while barun is here. What excuse wil they gve ths tym for his absence??
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ths is the reason i want the show to end while barun is here. What excuse wil they gve ths tym for his absence??

Who knows he might be going US to help Aakash out!
Or perhaps he might be shown dead in a plane crash and then after the two months are up he will come back saying "Main aa gaya khushi" πŸ˜†

Thats why I said wish them luck...they need it! 😑
Ishi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

On Star one DMG & MJHT were two shows from same PH. In DMG they completely ruined the love story. Female protagonist was married to another guy. And then track was something like girl struggling over whom to chose. Track was not at all good. In MJHT, it was about two couples (Mayank & Nupur, Gunjan & Samrat). In an accident Nupur was shown as dead and story started as season two. new faces and characters. Though Mayank, Gunjan, Samrat were there. But the story was never the same and feel of the show also was lost. The new story phase did not made mark with the audience so they had to bring back Nupur. But the essence and charm of the story was never the same. And after showing mindless tracks it finally ended when channel got a new show as replacement.

So, if we check the past history of this PH and the way the shows were treated with either of leads going on long break, I would prefer a happy ending with Arshi/Sarun now. And honestly with so much offscreen drama going on, I really do not trust SP/PH. About Barun i don't know whether there was any pressure. But one thing is sure he has not given definite timeline for his break.

Considering all this, I would want to keep the memories of this show with me in which Arshi were leads and it was their story...
sunny_sarun thumbnail

Who knows he might be going US to help Aakash out!
Or perhaps he might be shown dead in a plane crash and then after the two months are up he will come back saying "Main aa gaya khushi" πŸ˜†
Thats why I said wish them luck...they need it! 😑

hahahaha
They dnt need luck just some common sense
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hahahaha
They dnt need luck just some common sense

To me they needed to build parallel tracks - now with Akash and Payal gone, will NK make a parallel track? No wonder the leads are exhausted and want a break.
I have a feeling they might go the Deewana route...(the movie that is)..whether they will find viewers to watch it...πŸ˜•