Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - November 09, 2012

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Welcome to Another Edition of Director's Cut

It's not been an easy week for fans of IPKKND. And like most of them. I have been disappointed and appalled by the complete lack of professionalism shown by the PH, and the channel and the media. It's been a disheartening to see how out of hand things have gotten, and its a sorry statement about the way the TV industry runs. Regardless, I am not an insider and I don't profess to know what happens behind closed doors. So no more comments on this matter from me. 

This emotional exhaustion is not something I signed up for when I started watching this series. 

All I can say is this... 

For the past 8 episodes running, we've gotten good episodes. Real story, real acting and good suspense and drama. We got nostalgia and we got rabba ves, and yes, aloo pakodas are the new jalebis. The vamp is almost unmasked and shatir-dimag ASR is almost back. 

Yet, there is not excitement from the fans at this turn of events. What should have been a fun week on the show is completely eclipsed (yes, Ruby - your words - only I bet you didn't think this was the REAL eclipse) by the off-screen drama, chaos and confusion that was playing out. 

It was a lovely episode on Friday. I loved it. Akash and Payal bidding farewell to the family was sweet, emotional and nostalgic. Mami showing her love for Payal finally, was beautiful. Payal finally realizing that she has found her place in her sasuma's heart was moving. 

On the other hand, ASR is finding out the truth about Aarav. The first one - the little boy is not Sheetal's - is out. Blurted out by little Aarav to a man who he thinks is his father. Arnav's realization that Sheetal has used a little boy like a pawn in some game of hers. It also means that he is not the boy's father - which he always knew he wasn't. 

Now to get rid of the woman who is here for some nefarious purposes. 

I had no problems reading Sheetal today as she vamped it up for her monologue. Of course, we all knew she was bad to the core. But bad girl Sheetal is now confirmed and now we'll see what surprise ASR has in store for her come Monday. 

At the end of the episode, we see a vintage ASR looking over his shoulder, his mind busy with the games only he knows how to play. Welcome back, ASR - BG score and all!

Finally, Akash and Payal -  we will all miss you on IPK. But at least now you get to have that extended honeymoon you never went on. Better late than never, I say.

I will definitely be watching Monday - as I want to see ASR's surprise. 

It's a short post today, so please excuse me. I am not in the mood to write especially given the state of things. 

I will see you all next week. To those of you who asked me what happened to my analysis - there are other things in life that come in the way, and right now I am going through that, as well. So bear with me. I'll try to be more regular with my posts from now on.

IPK - you had my heart - now can I have it back?

Edited by GirlOfFire - 10 November 2012 at 10:21pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

pav1977dent4upaaskhannasvmiAtyaymaaziacaltoon-Reader-spsharmilasihusabz105sadianabilkushikumarizooni.bluecoolgal270..mrinalini..premparbatLizzy2012Tia.0IllGetOverIpkriyya6

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Reserved for Twisted Beenz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasabz105..mrinalini..Tia.0riyya6

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG...

So Arnav asks Khushi to be with him but this time without asking questions... Khushi promises that she is with him always...

Finally Sheetal's true colors are out... Aarav is not her son...she has picked him up from an ashram...Arnav gets to know this from Aarav which doesn't match the facts with what Sheetal has told him... so now Arnav has a plan up his sleeve & is working towards it...

Khushi being Khushi is all worried up to see the happy face of Arnav thinks it time for her ticket out of RM as Arnav is warming upto Sheetal as well. 

Akash & Payal are all set to go to US - Mami warming in her own way to Payal...

GH ppl make an entrance - Buaji & Garima (happy to see them) for the fare well of Akash & Payal.

Khushi making jalebis as she is worried.

All is back & all is going... 

I know what I have typed is a load of crap... but ...

Signing off...

Edited by meghavn - 09 November 2012 at 8:27am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

soreya20maaziamsleesvmiAtyayquicksandIshi2012sskaug25Khuarvsabz105Anandanaspsharmilaifsaal044sadianabilcrazyaddictionpaayaalkushikumarimemyselfandme1ThithliDhostarchie_79Hriju321tvbug2011Jammy-lazylad8-FauZicoolgal270Lizzy2012sigridcuppa_n_cricketredwine1..mrinalini..adithyanIllGetOverIpkTia.0riyya6

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
great episode... the pace resembles a super fast train!!
we all know the reason!! lets enjoy it while it lasts!!Big smile

Edited by saaruipk - 09 November 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012sun2011spsharmilaGirlOfFiresadianabilHriju321lazylad8-FauZiJammy-Arshig8Lizzy2012..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketTia.0riyya6

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Res

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it "

Can I just pat my back ladies...I was rightLOL.
Sheetal is really SHITAL.Angry

Sheetal is an obsessive lady on her way to get the UNATTAINABLE and boy is she in for some reality check !Tongue Its like asking for the moon.
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was born for KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA...it was God's will that Khushi fell onto his lap from the ramp in Lucknow on that memorable day and Devi Maiyya herself was a witness of their journey of love ending in two marraiges ! Who is Sheetal Kapoor to intervene...just another small fry who with her shenanigans will deepen the unique love story of Arnav and Khushi.

My shaatir dimaag Raizada is back !!!Embarrassed He is onto Sheetal's plans and boy is she in for some surprise when ASR will turn the tables on her.Shital thinks she can get her ugly hands on ASR's lovely money and also separate Arshi as a bonus...little knowing that ASR is miles ahead of her in terms of evaluating,analysing and then going in for the kill.

Excerpts from a card and chess analogy post I had made on a thread on this forum.It was -HAA- aka Sandy's shaatir dimaag that came up with this:

Ace /black rook : Sheetal
King/White king : ASR
The Queen/ White Queen : Khushi
The Joker/ White Knight : NK
The No 2 card /White rook : Aarav
Just when black seems to be winning, the white rook will make a castling move, pushing the king to safety.

And today this happened...Aarav became the Joker/White rook unknowingly.Being an innocent child he blah blahed ShitAl's nefarious plans.Now ASR will checkmate the Ace/Black Rook.Clap

ShitAl your days are numbered Big smile.No thanks for knowing you.

PS; Khushi you really don't need to worry about your knight in shining armour.You made him a believer,he will never ever fail you or your atoot Vishwas.

Friends enjoy the unveiling of ShitAL... really All ShitBig smile

Edited by Hriju321 - 09 November 2012 at 8:44am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzw231arshilover75Khuarvhabiba2073msleesskaug25sanfanraosudhaAtyaysun2011spsharmilasihusabz105crazyaddictionamimusGirlOfFiresadianabilThithliDhostJammy-lazylad8-FauZiarchie_79sigridLizzy2012stg1Arshig8redwine1..mrinalini..gmgicuppa_n_cricketkyph21adithyanTia.0riyya6

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Shitty welcome to ASR world

u used a kid for you own gain Angry

Khushi thank GOD u eyes opend about what kind of mother she is

ASR giving importance to Shitty and Arav
is that your way to teach your wife a lesson
 that she wont be able to share him and her mahan atma needs to take a break '

Akash And Payal Singh Raizada
thank u for getting your premarriage moments are a treat to watch and cherish
it also gave us some of the best arnav khushi moments

Edited by chowna - 09 November 2012 at 10:48am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

arshilover75-HAA-mslee-Reader-sskaug25Atyaysun2011crazyaddictionamimussabz105AnandanaannieKUKLotussadianabilkushikumaripaayaalspsharmilaHriju321ITS_LEENAarchie_79lazylad8-FauZiJammy-stg1..mrinalini..premparbatArshig8sigridadithyanTia.0IllGetOverIpkriyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Till yesterday,we were all pointing to sheetal's indirect actions as proof for her hideous intentions..now we need  not do  that any more..Sheetal's evil intent is out in the open..the only thing that is remaining is for her to get exposed and get booted out of the house by ASR

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 10 November 2012 at 5:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasabz105sun2011kushikumaripaayaalsadianabilJammy-lazylad8-FauZisigridTia.0riyya6

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Bookmarking!!!!

Go to top