Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND... i love you .. thats all i can say...

redroses123 IF-Dazzler
redroses123
redroses123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
some one is telling ph is responsible .. some others are telling the  actor is reponsible..yet someothers telling its the fault of the channel...
 but i dont know anything .. i have no particular so called source to clear the dust .. all i am aware of is my condition since yesterday morning is getting worse n worse every minute .. i cried so many times ... called star plus i dont know how many times .. mailed to all addresses people mentioned .. and now people are telling SHOW IS GOING OFF AIR ..i cried to get barun back and to keep the show running .. i didnt  ever want it to end .. ye kya hogaya hai sab ko... people are happy with the show ending???Crycant we have barun back and cant we have the show back???CryCry.. all are happy bcoz atleast it would end in a happy note with SaRun as ArShi ...okk but come to the reality ... its gonna end... Our IPKKND is gonna end.. they are snatching it away from us... i cant bear it i cant think of the day when there is no ipkknd in my life ... i know its my fault .. my mind is immature to understand the difference between reel and real... okkk its my fault ...blame me ... but i cant help it i feel ...Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
i love you is pyar ko kya naam doon ... my favorite show ever... i love you barun sobti and sanaya irani... my favorite actor and actress...i love you arnavvv and i love you khushiii Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Edited by disismeenu4u - 09 November 2012 at 7:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowri

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top